The last hookup I got in my hometown before going to Uni

Latinolooksmaxxer

Latinolooksmaxxer

Kraken
she looked like blind Arya Stark cuz she had grey eyes (slavic) and had big boobas

she was like 15 and I was 20 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, starvecell, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
nigga wont be saying jfl after hes on a fbi watch list

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Funnyunenjoyer1, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
can we tip this guy off to some authorities

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Funnyunenjoyer1, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell, Costcosuperstore, sigma ✰ and 3 others
cope, normal on most of the world except soycoastal USA
Normal doesn’t mean ethical. The maturity gap between 15 and 20 is greater than most people realize. You shouldn’t exploit children.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, LuckyBeast, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 6 others
nigga wont be saying jfl after hes on a fbi watch list
can we tip this guy off to some authorities
which authorities nigga, FBI has no jurisdiction outside of the USA. keep coping

Normal doesn’t mean ethical. The maturity gap between 15 and 20 is greater than most people realize. You shouldn’t exploit children.

15 year olds arent children, not to mention 5 years gap is still close in age on several romeo and juliet laws even on the USA and its cucked AoC policies

nigga thinks IRL is netflix shows that a 18 yo goes to prision for texting a 17 yo girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Funnyunenjoyer1, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Costcosuperstore, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
anywhere in the world, dumbass is equating toddlers to highschool teenagers
I’m not equating shit. I’m saying if you are not a high school teenager you shouldn’t be getting with high school teenagers. Genuinely insane that this isn’t common sense to you guys.

• Ugh..
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and moredatesmorerapes
I’m not equating shit. I’m saying if you are not a high school teenager you shouldn’t be getting with high school teenagers. Genuinely insane that this isn’t common sense to you guys.
calling 15 year old 'children' is equating both actual children and highschool teenagers you moron

if both past puberty, its mutually consented and there isnt much of an agegap theres zero problems with that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and greycel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and greycel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Latinolooksmaxxer
im exagerrating but its not a cope; a lot of women in their 20s these days look so old and wrinkly
We must be seeing different foids

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
Agree to disagree bhai
its all good, since you live in coastal USA you are afraid to be thrown in jail and get gangbanged by BBC if you agreed with me so its understandable

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Costcosuperstore, watah and 3 others
im exagerrating but its not a cope; a lot of women in their 20s these days look so old and wrinkly
Although if they’ve had cheap cosmetic surgery procedures done I could see that

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
if both past puberty, its mutually consented and there isnt much of an agegap theres zero problems with that
Tbh bro, I wouldn't really care if you did, if you married her and spent the rest of your life with her

But pumping and dumping a young girl is gonna fuck her up mentally for the rest of her life.

She won't ever live the life she was going to live, because you simply sleeping with her reinforced her direction down the wrong path.

You essentially killed that girl directly. Or at the very least contributed heavily towards it.
A girl who probably wouldn't have died if she was a few years older..
You get what I'm saying?
It's a bullet that takes 80 years to penetrate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
I hate myself

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer and Rhino LeFort
Tbh bro, I wouldn't really care if you did, if you married her and spent the rest of your life with her

But pumping and dumping a young girl is gonna fuck her up mentally for the rest of her life.

She won't ever live the life she was going to live, because you simply sleeping with her reinforced her direction down the wrong path.

You essentially killed that girl. A girl who probably wouldn't have died if she was a few years older..
You get what I'm saying?
It's a bullet that takes 80 years to penetrate
nah i didnt sleep with her, we went for ice cream 2x and 1 time for the movies.
we met in spanish class, i told her i was moving town for uni and she said she wanted hookup before I did so we went to the nearby mall a couple times

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Funnyunenjoyer1
weirdo

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast, watah and Latinolooksmaxxer
nah i didnt sleep with her, we went for ice cream 2x and 1 time for the movies.
we met in spanish class, i told her i was moving town for uni and she said she wanted hookup before I did so I took her to the mall a couple times
That's good man
Let children make their own mistakes. We adults will only sleep with other adults, and preferrably only 1 (like real men do)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Latinolooksmaxxer
Nigga ran JB game:chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Latinolooksmaxxer
That's good man
Let children make their own mistakes. We adults will only sleep with other adults, and preferrably only 1 (like real men do)
too late for me i'm moving on to my 5th girlfriend already :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
jfl at thinking a 15 year old is the same as a toddler
You're prolly a 5'5 yo kema cuh beaner, your culture starts drinking at the age of two so the brain most likely experienced self induced fetal alcohol syndrome through ur dumb illegal parents. Then again your culture is likely to be okay with being pedos since you don't grow past the height of a lawn gnome.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and watah
You're prolly a 5'5 yo kema cuh beaner, your culture starts drinking at the age of two so the brain most likely experienced self induced fetal alcohol syndrome through ur dumb illegal parents. Then again your culture is likely to be okay with being pedos since you don't grow past the height of a lawn gnome.
im 6'3 keep coping blud

im 6'3 keep coping blud
tough work being a 6'3 beaner is already a needle in a hay stack and yet you still chose to be a pedo. So Trump is right about you being a pedo :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yolan, watah and Latinolooksmaxxer
tough work being a 6'3 beaner is already a needle in a hay stack and yet you still chose to be a pedo. So Trump is right about you being a pedo :lul::lul::lul::lul:
hanging out with a 15 to 16 year old girl with boobs bigger than your mom's with a 4 year agegap isnt being a pedo nigga :lul:

hanging out with a 15 to 16 year old girl with boobs bigger than your mom's with a 4 year agegap isnt being a pedo nigga :lul:
you're a pedo juan, that taco wasn't seasoned to be legal but here you are bean boy chasing lil beanlets both underage and short

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
you're a pedo juan, that taco wasn't seasoned to be legal but here you are bean boy chasing lil beanlets both underage and short
lol brazilians dont eat tacos boyo ive never ate a taco in my life

also 15 is perfectly legal in brazil and fyi also on several USA states if you fall under romeo and juliet excemption laws

lol brazilians dont eat tacos boyo ive never ate a taco in my life

also 15 is perfectly legal in brazil and fyi also on several USA states if you fall under romeo and juliet excemption laws
beaner cope all you want, you went for a 5'1 beanlet at 6'3 who looks like a child and has boneless face jfl. go wait outside a pre school for the kids fo come out at recess atp

beaner cope all you want, you went for a 5'1 beanlet at 6'3 who looks like a child and has boneless face jfl. go wait outside a pre school for the kids fo come out at recess atp
cope she was 5'6 slav with fogger eyes

calling 15 year old 'children' is equating both actual children and highschool teenagers you moron

Your disgusting anyone can see a 15 year old is still a child and has a child mind if you’ve spoken to any 15 year old you’d know how immature they are.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, PrinceofDarkness, yolan and 1 other person
Your disgusting anyone can see a 15 year old is still a child and has a child mind if you’ve spoken to any 15 year old you’d know how immature they are.
by the time i got to 16 i had already slayed 2 foids

everyone in this thread is just seething because they will never get have the chance to experience jb puss in their shit countries tbh
"if i cant have it no one can" type beat

us shithole residents stay winning :chad::chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Latinolooksmaxxer and moredatesmorerapes
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
everyone in this thread is just seething because they will never get have the chance to experience jb puss in their shit countries tbh
"if i cant have it no one can" type beat

us shithole residents stay winning :chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
That's good man
Let's talk about god nigga