The last stand of a standardcel: accepting an LTB

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I am close. I think I'm going to do it. I will match back with some high tier LTBs. I've got lots to choose from. In reality some of these older ones 25+ were probably MTBs during their prime.

Asking for an MTB at the ripe old age of 29 is a demand that's far too much. In reality MTBs past the age of 25 have an SMV equivalent to HTBs in their late teens / early 20s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, iloveboobs, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
Nah man my standards are too high

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and iloveboobs
Never settle until you get a girl like this @motiascension what's the deets on ysl

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, SecularIslamist and motiascension
Never settle until you get a girl like this @motiascension what's the deets on ysl
View attachment 3227501
Fuaark:love: but call me delusional and jestered but I find my crush even better than Blanca :feelsrope: I‘m finished JFL

I did research and Ella and Blanca didn‘t walk for YSL but they did a photoshoot and were invited to watch the show, I still don‘t know her height and Zeta doesn‘t answer either

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and psychomandible
Fuaark:love: but call me delusional and jestered but I find my crush even better than Blanca :feelsrope: I‘m finished JFL

I did research and Ella and Blanca didn‘t walk for YSL but they did a photoshoot and were invited to watch the show, I still don‘t know her height and Zeta doesn‘t answer either
Pretty easy if they took a photo together search up blancas height and then you can get a approx of ellas

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
I am close. I think I'm going to do it. I will match back with some high tier LTBs. I've got lots to choose from. In reality some of these older ones 25+ were probably MTBs during their prime.

Asking for an MTB at the ripe old age of 29 is a demand that's far too much. In reality MTBs past the age of 25 have an SMV equivalent to HTBs in their late teens / early 20s.
What was the final nail in the coffin ?

• +1
What was the final nail in the coffin ?
My Moroccan back home wife ghosted me.
My Turkish waifus from Tandem can barely talk.

It's over 😢
Back to square 1.

• JFL
  • +1
My Moroccan back home wife ghosted me.
My Turkish waifus from Tandem can barely talk.

It's over 😢
Back to square 1.
geomaxx for mena in Benelux. or settle for ltb ya

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist, bloomercel and iloveboobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back