The Law of Diminishing Returns

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
If you've taken an intro economics course you've probably heard of something called diminishing returns on capital gains. which is where I got the idea for this thread.

4249356 17212323092111

(Looks at the blue line, ignore the other two)

My theory is that this also applies to looks.

Phase 1: Phase 1 is represented by the space between the first line(leftmost) and the Y axis. This is where you'll see the most improvement in quality of life as you improve your looks. 1 on the x-axis being truecel and 5 being mid-high MTN. In this phase, the time and effort you spend on improving your looks is worth it and the most significant of any looks improvement. Things in here are generally fully getting rid of big falios, significant facial growth(puberty), large fatloss, or a major surgery.

Phase 2: Phase two is represented by the middle two vertical lines. This is where you still get value out of the time and resources it takes to improve your looks, just less of it than phase one. I would say this is mainly going from mid-high MTN to high HTN. I would say here is building upon a semi decent base so being fully softmaxxed, building a good physique, teeth whitening, esthetic procedures, or anything of the sort. Improving your looks here will still have a positive ratio of life quality increase to resources cost.

Phase 3: This phase being represented by the right-most vertical line to the end. Not sure if this is a hot take or water, but heres my stance. Almost any change from, high HTN onward will have negative returns. Not that you will be less attractive, but the ratio of increase of quality of life to resources used is less than one, meaning it isnt worth it. In simple terms. your time and resources spent improving your looks here is better spent on other things ie, working a job, being more social, studying, etc. High HTN to chadlite+ will have much less of an impact on your life than you think, You've already established yourself as attractive if you've made it here, getting a chin implant if youre already high HTN wont improve your life. This is where the name 'diminishing returns on capital gains comes from,' for example if a company were to choose to keep on hiring factory employees rather than upgrade or change the equipment. For a while this will benefit them however after a certain point each added employee hurts output. Overall I think its important to take note of when its actually worth it to improve your looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, chadintraining, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Stop stealing fucking threads. @ChadL1te made this. He just posted it before.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Chadeep and ChadL1te
If you've taken an intro economics course you've probably heard of something called diminishing returns on capital gains. which is where I got the idea for this thread.

4249356 17212323092111

(Looks at the blue line, ignore the other two)

My theory is that this also applies to looks.

Phase 1: Phase 1 is represented by the space between the first line(leftmost) and the Y axis. This is where you'll see the most improvement in quality of life as you improve your looks. 1 on the x-axis being truecel and 5 being mid-high MTN. In this phase, the time and effort you spend on improving your looks is worth it and the most significant of any looks improvement. Things in here are generally fully getting rid of big falios, significant facial growth(puberty), large fatloss, or a major surgery.

Phase 2: Phase two is represented by the middle two vertical lines. This is where you still get value out of the time and resources it takes to improve your looks, just less of it than phase one. I would say this is mainly going from mid-high MTN to high HTN. I would say here is building upon a semi decent base so being fully softmaxxed, building a good physique, teeth whitening, esthetic procedures, or anything of the sort. Improving your looks here will still have a positive ratio of life quality increase to resources cost.

Phase 3: This phase being represented by the right-most vertical line to the end. Not sure if this is a hot take or water, but heres my stance. Almost any change from, high HTN onward will have negative returns. Not that you will be less attractive, but the ratio of increase of quality of life to resources used is less than one, meaning it isnt worth it. In simple terms. your time and resources spent improving your looks here is better spent on other things ie, working a job, being more social, studying, etc. High HTN to chadlite+ will have much less of an impact on your life than you think, You've already established yourself as attractive if you've made it here, getting a chin implant if youre already high HTN wont improve your life. This is where the name 'diminishing returns on capital gains comes from,' for example if a company were to choose to keep on hiring factory employees rather than upgrade or change the equipment. For a while this will benefit them however after a certain point each added employee hurts output. Overall I think its important to take note of when its actually worth it to improve your looks.
@TechnoBoss @Gengar, @Lmao im filing a lawsuit for plagiarism, get him

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss