• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, HeightPilledum, Imretarded? and 1 other person
A raid in Tehran by who?

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Nice less subhuman in this world

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, geenk worg and ghostman
What's weird is that apparently he was killed by an air strike but there's no video (yet)

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, pashtunnigga1, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Projecting smelly muslim ? :feelswah:
You have 1/1 post/rep ratio. Your existence adds no value nor is it substracting any. You are invisible, you make no difference to this forum just as you do not irl. A real untermensch which sole purpose is to consume in silence and be led by other men. Talking about projection when you reeks of insecurity is so pathetically ironical it's becoming amusing.
Anyway enjoy a pussy free life you skintone 6 brown irl faggot :feelswhere:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, sportsmogger, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
You have 1/1 post/rep ratio. Your existence adds no value nor is it substracting any. You are invisible, you make no difference to this forum just as you do not irl. A real untermensch which sole purpose is to consume in silence and be led by other men. Talking about projection when you reeks of insecurity is so pathetically ironical it's becoming amusing.
IMG 0483

Not a molecule

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, sportsmogger, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
Bumperino

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Literally wtf is up with Iran's air security. How tf do you conduct an airstrike in another country's airspace, without radar picking up unidentified aircraft flying hundreds of km/h and then trying to contact them and asking to identify themselves.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Trilogy
this is the way the cookie crumbles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Trilogy
Literally wtf is up with Iran's air security. How tf do you conduct an airstrike in another country's airspace, without radar picking up unidentified aircraft flying hundreds of km/h and then trying to contact them and asking to identify themselves.
It's not the first time their air-defense has fucked up. They also accidentally shot down a civilian airliner after Soleimani was killed in 2020. This doesn't bode well for Iran in a future war considering the air power of the US and Israel

where does it say airstrike?

strike doesnt mean airstrike tho right?

i doubt it was an actual jet or drone. probably just ground forced special troops

i doubt it was an actual jet or drone. probably just ground forced special troops
JFL does no one see the link I posted in the OP? The news says it was an air strike, but there's still no footage though

• +1
Reactions: buflek
JFL does no one see the link I posted in the OP? The news says it was an air strike, but there's still no footage though
im at work buddy and my cucked german mobile internet is already empty i cant click on that many links

• +1

probably just ground forced special troops

Nigga wtf are u talking about. Ismail haniyeh is literally a high up leader of hamas and is a proxy of Iran. He is guarded by hamas commando bodyguards on top of that iranian special forces. Lmao if israelis came in with a strike team of soldiers there would've been a firefight in the middle of the street that message would've immediately be sent to the leader of Iran and both Israel and Iran would be at war right now cause israeli soldiers would've violated the territorial sovereignty of Iran by stepping on its soil.

No, he was taken out in an airstrike, either by a drone (most likely), or a fighter jet.

you know which country ordered (or even executed) this crime.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Tbh I think the Israelis did this without consulting the US. Like earlier this month they didn't tell the US about their planned attack on Mohammed Deif
Israel is an ally of the United States, that is, another of its puppets, the same with Europe. It doesn't matter directly or indirectly, the United States is to blame for this murder

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Trilogy
Israel is an ally of the United States, that is, another of its puppets, the same with Europe. It doesn't matter directly or indirectly, the United States is to blame for this murder
They do what you have no balls to do in ukraine

They do what you have no balls to do in ukraine
Yes, the genocide of civilians and the cruel murders of children are too much for us. Pro-Western countries are terrorist countries.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, geenk worg and Quando Rondo
Yes, the genocide of civilians and the cruel murders of children are too much for us. Pro-Western countries are terrorist countries.
Are you an actual Russian? I though you were a westerner who supports Russia

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Today at 8:31 AM ·Viewing member profile Roquefort

• Woah
Reactions: Roquefort
Lol

• +1
@Xangsane y

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Everyone who kills jews is a legend in my book

RIP LEGEND:feelswah:

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
Mossad is cooking 🍳🍳
Good job

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
How can Israel just kill people in other countries and get away with it?

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and Gonthar
Iran has primitive technology/intel that's why they are getting hit left and right
fuck off pro-western rat.
The west is the best, you are from the inferior global south

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
fuck.. this is unironically a disgrace

Iran has primitive technology/intel that's why they are getting hit left and right

The west is the best, you are from the inferior global south
No bro, I'm from Russia (USSR)
This is a country you're scared to death of, you terrorist rats.

They also killed Hezbollah leader in Lebanon, the Muslim countries should gather to decide how to deal with Israel.
They are not gonna do shit, Hezb is listed as a terror org by the arab league and they don't like Hamas either because they are apart of the Muslim brotherhood that's wants to overthrow the arab leaders.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
No bro, I'm from Russia (USSR)
This is a country you're scared to death of, you terrorist rats.
No one is scared from a country that's struggling to fight against Ukraine, NATO would clean your asses in 2 weeks tops.

No one is scared from a country that's struggling to fight against Ukraine, NATO would clean your asses in 2 weeks tops.
is that why you started the Cold War, and when you realized that you had lost, you decided to destroy the USSR from within, forcing Gorbachev's rat to sign the Minsk agreements? Russia can destroy the United States with one attack, simply by launching a SAMRAT nuclear bomb into the Pacific Ocean, this will create a tsunami and wash away your terrorist power.
the war in Ukraine, which began in 2014, was completely sponsored by the West, it is necessary to obliterate Western rats who, in order to preserve power, arrange wars, revolutions, coups, terrorist attacks and genocide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fentanyl, murdah, Imretarded? and 2 others