The Leftist Trump Shooter was More Subhuman Than any White Right Wing Incel Shooter

A

AutisticGymcel

Banned
IMG 0111
IMG 0113
IMG 0114

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: descension, \/orman, cromagnon and 4 others
rate my morph of him, chad side profile?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, cromagnon, RichardSpencel and 6 others
Bro thought he was the next ER
Killing a US president would get you more famous than any incel mass shooter. The thing is, incels usually suck at everything, so this guy fucked up when trying to kill Trump. Most incels can’t even go ER properly despite devoting the last couple years of their life to planning out the attack.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, RichardSpencel, klip11 and 3 others
That 2nd pic is not him

• +1
Reactions: Detective, OldRooster and Deleted member 67581
Apparently he was bullied badly in high school so that’s probably the main reason he did this

Maxilla of death

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Apparently he was bullied badly in high school so that’s probably the main reason he did this
The CIA saw an angry, resentful, and vulnerable incel and knew he would be perfect for the job

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 21467
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Doubt it,trump didn’t bully him ,he was just a typical far left giga subhuman who was repeatedly taught that right wingers especially trump are literal nazis and facists and all the other gay shit

That is much more believable than some backstory of being bullied made him have a personal vendetta against a guy he has never met

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Deleted member 21467 and AutisticGymcel
Killing a US president would get you more famous than any incel mass shooter. The thing is, incels usually suck at everything, so this guy fucked up when trying to kill Trump. Most incels can’t even go ER properly despite devoting the last couple years of their life to planning out the attack.
He was a cm off tbh. I didnt even watch it live but didnt trump turn his head last second whcih caused it to miss? I think this was just society (or god) fucking him over one last time.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
He is more famous even by just coming close,crazy ,lil subhuman changed history and could’ve changed it even more by just a few mm’s

Millimetres away from killing trump
Millimetres of bone away from being chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, cromagnon and AutisticGymcel
He was a cm off tbh. I didnt even watch it live but didnt trump turn his head last second whcih caused it to miss? I think this was just society (or god) fucking him over one last time.
If Trump dies, Satan wins

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
“If trump dies Satan wins”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and klip11
The CIA saw an angry, resentful, and vulnerable incel and knew he would be perfect for the job
Thank God the CIA is Woke & full of incompetent diversity hires. They no longer have the ability to pull a 1963.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and AutisticGymcel