The less people from a specific country we see on the internet...

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
...the more likely they are to be a Chad country.
Have you ever noticed how we almost never see people from Italy on this forum ?

Guys from Peru and India are giga chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 39 and MiroslavBulldosex
Hence North Koreans are indisputably the Terrachads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 1560 and 7 others
Or: the more bluepilled they are or less autistic they are or their internet social media culture just isn't as strong

We can also talk about forum/image boards in general. There are 60M inhabitants in Italy yet when you go on 4chan you see way more Belgians or Poles even though their countries are smaller.

Or: the more bluepilled they are or less autistic they are or their internet social media culture just isn't as strong
I think they are at least more NT.

We can also talk about forum/image boards in general. There are 60M inhabitants in Italy yet when you go on 4chan you see way more Belgians or Poles even though their countries are smaller.
Arent Belgians fine looking though? Polish men are quite ugly on abwrage from what i see

...the more likely they are to be a Chad country.
Have you ever noticed how we almost never see people from Italy on this forum ?
I went to Italy ones.
Chad central.

I went to Italy ones.
Chad central.
Yep, I've always said they're the top slayers in the world but everyone here masturbates on awkward dutch lanklets just because they're tall.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Yep, I've always said they're the top slayers in the world but everyone here masturbates on awkward dutch lanklets just because they're tall.
I am going to ski to a certain resort each year, and there is an Italian instructor there. He has gandy lite eyes, and he is your typical run of the mill Italian.
Plus I've been go Holland.
The women are gorgeous, the guys are just tall. Nothing that special about them.
They got Great phynotype, but that's about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773 and MiroslavBulldosex
does this mean Macedonia is an incel country since we've had 4 active posters here from a small af country

does this mean Macedonia is an incel country since we've had 4 active posters here from a small af country
Very likely
I am going to ski to a certain resort each year, and there is an Italian instructor there. He has gandy lite eyes, and he is your typical run of the mill Italian.
Plus I've been go Holland.
The women are gorgeous, the guys are just tall. Nothing that special about them.
They got Great phynotype, but that's about it.
Exactly.
Have you ever heard a woman say "Dutch men are so hot/romantic" ?
No. They say that about French/Italian/Spanish guys. Where do you think "latin lover" comes from ?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Meds are just more NT/collectivist

Last edited:
Another example is Dolph Lundgren. Everyone here hails him as a gigachad because he's a nordic blond giant yet I've never heard any woman talk about him IRL.
Here is the slayer ranking IRL :
1) SW Euros (Iberian/Italian)
2) NW Euros (French/British/American)
3) Northern Euros (Dutch/German/Scandinavian)

Another example is Dolph Lundgren. Everyone here hails him as a gigachad because he's a nordic blond giant yet I've never heard any woman talk about him IRL.
Here is the slayer ranking IRL :
1) SW Euros (Iberian/Italian)
2) NW Euros (French/British/American)
3) Northern Euros (Dutch/German/Scandinavian)
tfw you are a mix of all 3 :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
italy has its own incel forum called il brutti something

biggest incels of all tbh

italy has a big incel community, because italian women are very hypergamous. National tv made a small documentary about italian incels forums

btw nordic people facially mog south europeans people into the void, most of the nordic tourists I see here in italy are tall, with compact midface and deep set eyes