The less you care about a woman

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
The more she becomes insecure and seeks your attention.

Yesterday the black chick who invited me to cinema asked me "how did you find me, honestly?". I said that I found her sympathetic, talkative and generous. Then she said that she found me "sympathetic, lovely, a bit shy and cute". "you don't have to be shy" she said, to which I didn't reply for 3 hours, for I didn't know what to say. Then she called me suddenly for 7 seconds, surely in order to check if I was still there lol. I asked her why, she said "nothing", but I could sense clearly her fear of breaking this contact with me.

Tbh I like her a bit, but never cared much about her, nor did I ever make her any great compliments. That's why she's hanging so much on me. She's desperately seeking the validation that I never gave her.

On the contrary, on the dates I had with other chicks at the beginning of my looksmaxing, I was insecure and thirsty, asking too many questions, giving them too much validation which was why they didn't take me seriously, ghosting me shortly after the dates.

Conclusion : if you've passed the looks threshold and are able to get dates, hold frame and never give foids too much attention or validation. Use that as a bait, they'll be revolving around you in order to bite it.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, GenericChad1444, fobos and 5 others

Yesterday the black chick who invited me to cinema asked me "how did you find me, honestly?". I said that I found her sympathetic, talkative and generous. Then she said that she found me "sympathetic, lovely, a bit shy and cute". "you don't have to be shy" she said, to which I didn't reply for 3 hours, for I didn't know what to say. Then she called me suddenly for 7 seconds, surely in order to check if I was still there lol. I asked her why, she said "nothing", but I could sense clearly her fear of breaking this contact with me.

Tbh I like her a bit, but never cared much about her, nor did I ever make her any great compliments. That's why she's hanging so much on me. She's desperately seeking the validation that I never gave her.

On the contrary, on the dates I had with other chicks at the beginning of my looksmaxing, I was insecure and thirsty, asking too many questions, giving them too much validation which was why they didn't take me seriously, ghosting me shortly after the dates.

Conclusion : if you've passed the looks threshold and are able to get dates, hold frame and never give foids too much attention or validation. Use that as a bait, they'll be revolving around you in order to bite it.
Black women are insecure on their own though

Why do human beings have to be so complicated? I can’t deal with all these mind games tbh. I’m too straightforward and autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, GenericChad1444, kobecel and 2 others
Why do human beings have to be so complicated? I can’t deal with all these mind games tbh. I’m too straightforward and autistic.
I think every man should try chadfishing just to see how much you can get away with when the girl is interested.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I think every man should try chadfishing just to see how much you can get away with when the girl is interested.
I tried it once. You can definitely get away with retarded behavior more tbh.

This true but need initial interest to begin. If youre ugly truecel you dont exist and if youre normie who worships her you dont stand out. When guy she attracted to doesnt give her the attention shes used to she will work for it.

This true but need initial interest to begin. If youre ugly truecel you dont exist and if youre normie who worships her you dont stand out. When guy she attracted to doesnt give her the attention shes used to she will work for it.
Yes. What I mean is that once you meet the minimal looks requirements, it's still important to know some game. Of course there're some looks level on which you can basically get away with all the retardedness, but that's not something that most of us could achieve through looksmaxing.

Females ain’t complicated. They think the same way men do but with emotion. They can’t control it as well as men.

cope,she was probably bored and curious

stockholm syndrome

Colonize her and spoil her for blackcels.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Phad, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
No,just fuck off.

If I don't care about a woman and a average-above average guy goes super beta on her,she'll pick the average-to gl guy,

A un-needy piece of shit is still a piece of shit.

You did mention looks needing to be there,but you kind of just glossed over it quickly like it was easy or every one will be.

The reason why it seems true that unneedy guys get more girls is because those guys already have more options are more picky.

Un-neediness is the result not the cause.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Legit. This is the number one thing you need to know about dating. Lol at showing emotions

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
But lets say that after acting tough And shit i get the girl And we are in a relationship. Do i have to keep acting like i dont Care? Cause i may be bluepilled but if i had a girl i would want to give her attention And be a Good bf. Is it gonna turn her off?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Yes

You want what you can't have

But lets say that after acting tough And shit i get the girl And we are in a relationship. Do i have to keep acting like i dont Care? Cause i may be bluepilled but if i had a girl i would want to give her attention And be a Good bf. Is it gonna turn her off?
U gotta find a balance. Girls always say they want a emotional man but what they mean is in under the right conditions.

Essentially u act emotional but in a masc way. U don’t cry cuz some faggit got killed, u cry when a baby is born. U don’t laugh at their every joke, so that when u do laugh they remember it more.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and GenericChad1444
U gotta find a balance. Girls always say they want a emotional man but what they mean is in under the right conditions.

Essentially u act emotional but in a masc way. U don’t cry cuz some faggit got killed, u cry when a baby is born. U don’t laugh at their every joke, so that when u do laugh they remember it more.

That last sentence= Universal IQ

I'm confused about this too. Redpill teaches to be as non needy as possible, but in order to ask a girl on a date, ask her to be your gf, etc, you are putting yourself in a position of neediness. And if you have a gf, what do you do? Ignore her? That makes no sense.