The level of cope in Richard Ramirez' comment sections

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
In every video that involves him, people talk about his appearance. A lot comment on how hes hot, while the rest cope. The cope is like "How could someone find this monster attractive, he had awful teeth ew, he smelled bad". All of it is cope. Hes 8 PSL, you can't prove otherwise. Imagine being a normie and knowing about the appeal of Ramirez, brutal. Women literally thirst over a homeless mexican drug addict killer whos dead, jfl :feelskek:. Tbh I would cope too if I were them, every teenage girl is attracted to him, some just don't speak about it. Ramirez is my god.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and 6 others
In every video that involves him, people talk about his appearance. A lot comment on how hes hot, while the rest cope. The cope is like "How could someone find this monster attractive, he had awful teeth ew, he smelled bad". All of it is cope. Hes 8 PSL, you can't prove otherwise. Imagine being a normie and knowing about the appeal of Ramirez, brutal. Women literally thirst over a homeless mexican drug addict killer whos dead, jfl :feelskek:. Tbh I would cope too if I were them, every teenage girl is attracted to him, some just don't speak about it. Ramirez is my god.
hybristophilia is a feminime trait

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
hybristophilia is a feminime trait

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 13626 and 15 others
based asf thread as always my nigga, mirin ramirezpill :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
At least they have a form of dealing with the brutal truth and worthless existence.
They just lie to themself and self manipulate their brain to not get depressed and feel worthless.
We just fall into a deep hole and depression, and some cope with invasive surgeries that they will either never get, or leave them looking uncanny/strange.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member and Deleted member 15099
based asf thread as always my nigga, mirin ramirezpill :smonk:
Its the realest pill out there. You can't debunk facts, Ramirez makes average humans look subhuman. Just look at court footage, I still can't comprehend that he existed tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member
Its the realest pill out there. You can't debunk facts, Ramirez makes average humans look subhuman. Just look at court footage, I still can't comprehend that he existed tbh
agree
8 psl minimum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 13592, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others