• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Bakin donuts 🍩, koalendo and 17 others
muh cuntfudunce mantras always come from guys like this

8hl8pdI.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, volcelfatcel, germanlooks and 7 others
When i see a group of redditor and their evil doings i call @Thompsonz and @Vermilioncore to set up a fire.

We burn all of them and torture them with that fire. Redditors show your submission, you are either going to accept blackpill or you are going to die.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, germanlooks, 444 and 3 others
Soon when I'm done ascending, I will break the blackpill and provide lifefuel to many 5'5 curries
same tbh
Thank fuck ive found the blackpill really early on in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and aBetterMii
Redditors think they’re special or the shit for using Reddit, but it’s just another widespread social media now, so Redditors are just normies, a special breed of normies; gaslighting, virtue signaling, lying. They always lie. They never say truth, things as they actually are. They are honestly evil for gaslighting and giving false hope like this, and they do it all the time. Not to mention they are unlikeable annoying cunts, so no wonder so many of them are miserable. Fuck I hate them unimaginably tbh. I hope they suck the dirty cock of Satan in Hell

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Danish_Retard and 444
Redditors think they’re special or the shit for using Reddit, but it’s just another widespread social media now, so Redditors are just normies, a special breed of normies; gaslighting, virtue signaling, lying. They always lie. They never say truth, things as they actually are. They are honestly evil for gaslighting and giving false hope like this, and they do it all the time. Not to mention they are unlikeable annoying cunts, so no wonder so many of them are miserable. Fuck I hate them unimaginably tbh. I hope they suck the dirty cock of Satan in Hell
Redditors are trash but sometimes they unironically say based blackpilled shit without realizing it. I hate Twitter normies and YouTube Redpillers much more.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Redditors are trash but sometimes they unironically say based blackpilled shit without realizing it. I hate Twitter normies and YouTube Redpillers much more.
Yeah it’s hilarious when they say blackpilled stuff without realizing it. For example happens all the time on IT jfl. It’s all in the subconscious

Comment: I knew a guy who was 5'1 and he got tons of chicks!

Reality: guy was 5'5 with gigachad face and fucked a couple landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Ethniframementalcel
54AF5D1F 951A 4A8D 865D 5394DA1C5CD1

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Reddit is only good for work or fitness/health related subreddits, I learned to stay away from the rest of that site.