The level of my face is from another universe

jué

jué

0%Love

I'm not going to lie, sometimes I look brutal and everyone talks about it, then a while passes and I look like shit again jfl

I don't know what the hell to do combine the fact that my face changes because I don't have the best bones YET, and having a level of dysmorphia and more these fucked up forums

sometimes I just want to be alone thousands of miles from society and sometimes I want everyone to see my face and praise me for it

Animated GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PlayersGetPlayed, Elijah_leo and 3 others
Relax, it's just a phase

Men are not made to worry about their facial structure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Art of Pattinson and jué
Don’t worry sweety, your eyes are just playing tricks on you!

• +1
Reactions: jué and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Hopefully that's it
the morph in your pfp is not attractive fyi. bc the ratios are messed up. soft tissues etc, too small for the bones

I'm not going to lie, sometimes I look brutal and everyone talks about it, then a while passes and I look like shit again jfl

I don't know what the hell to do combine the fact that my face changes because I don't have the best bones YET, and having a level of dysmorphia and more these fucked up forums

sometimes I just want to be alone thousands of miles from society and sometimes I want everyone to see my face and praise me for it

Animated GIF

That's the textbook definition of narcissism.

And your face turns invisible next to mine

3139775 1C381610 3125 4626 B81C A531474EBA7B

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and jué
oh shit thats you? thats insane you look like a morph, which isn't a compliment, although I don't mean to insult you personally. maybe u look better in other pics

• +1
Reactions: jué
oh shit thats you? thats insane you look like a morph, which isn't a compliment, although I don't mean to insult you personally. maybe u look better in other pics
Yes, I look good and they tell me so, but I also have asymmetries caused by dental stacking, so today I can look like htn but tomorrow like sub5 ;(, I have to fix that:feelsbadman: