The level of slop in American food is mindblowing. Over for slopmaxxers.

G

GnosticDemiurge

Iron
A few weeks ago, my family and I went on a trip to Peru. It was pretty fun—we visited a llama farm, went hiking, and checked out some local places. Our tour guide was a cool guy, but what really stood out to me was the food. The food there was way better than the food here. Even the most dogshit "goyslop" type foods, like chocolate cakes and churros, were healthier than simple snacks here.

We booked the trip through a travel agency, and they had us mostly stopping at buffet locations. I have a pretty big appetite, and I also wanted to try all the different foods. So, I ate an absolute metric fuck ton, lmao. I tried to eat as much as I could. Yet, after I was done eating, I felt full but not completely bloated and dogshit. Even dessert foods felt lighter, and I didn't feel bloated and fat after I ate them. I actually ended up losing weight on the trip, lmao, despite the insane amount of food I was eating. Which doesn't make sense, even if you account for the amount of walking and hiking I was doing. I tried every food item at the buffet, and still, when I checked my weight after coming back, I had lost 2-3 pounds. If I had eaten that amount of food in the States, I would've been on an episode of My 600-lb Life lol !

Then I came back to the States. I was bored one day, and it was around 90 degrees, so I decided to have some Dairy Queen. Since I had mobile app points from taking my family friend and sibling there a few times, I just used them and got the biggest size Blizzard. Usually, I don't eat ice cream, but I wanted to compare it to the food I had been eating in Peru. Plus, it was hot. For the next three days, I was pretty much shitmaxxing on the toilet—constipated the whole day, bloated, and felt like absolute dogshit. The worst part was that after I had eaten it, I suddenly felt the urge to have more, even thoughb that shit was huge. At first, I was confused because I had gotten used to eating whatever I wanted in Peru. Then I realized how slopped out American food is. Ultra-processed, filled with sugar, completely slopped out. The ingredients are poison and it hijacks your brain to make you hungrier and consume more. That's one of the worst parts. A regular bag of potato chips in Peru is like 100 calories, but a bag of Lays chips here is like 400 calories. And I'm pretty sure the Peru chips actually had more chips. Lmao, where are the calories coming from? Literally forming a portal to the slop dimension in your gut every time you eat lmao. I know people say fast food is bad, but I didnt realize just how bad it is. Especially fast food here. It's not as much the amount of food, but more so its the utter shit, feeding trough for pigs level quality of food.

For context my grandmother lives with my family, so I have the benefit of having homecooked meals every day, so I've been pretty insulated from the utter shit food quality present everywhere. I can get away with eating a lot and not gaining as much weight because of this. But after the trip I ended up completely cutting out any remaining slop in my diet. Even generic shit like bread from places like walmart I've had to cut out because there is all kinds of added hogshit in there. Once you realize how many additives are in so many seemingly normal foods it will blow your mind.

It's no wonder people have trouble losing weight in the States. Our food has been completely hijacked. JFL if you're still eating goyDonalds and other processed shit regularly in 2024. Probably why there is this fat acceptance push. Everyone thinks it is normal. No wonder the average fat normie in this country completely weight mogs the fattest person in the world 100 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, try2beme and Htobrother
Peru
Coca
And cacao
And banana
Everwhere ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back