The life of a recessed man

D

Deleted member 30552

This is the mental state and existence of a brutally recessed truecel male

Poor jimmy, I don’t think anybody was gonna comment on this anyways

CA4E728C 3088 42E7 88FE D843999C2A4B

Sadness, anxiety, despair, rejection

Being sub 3 should be a medical condition. Depression is a condition, but yet subhumanity isn’t a condition? They need to be diagnosed and have it be listed as a disability

Need to be funded surgery to look like humans

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 27987, Roquefort and 5 others
I’d just hang myself if that were me, check out of this life

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and Deleted member 30552
Ah the life of a recessed man, commenting DN RD and calling people fags on an incel forum. The pure torture turns people vile innit

Just tell to him to bimax, may be he will be curios enough to look up

So sorry for him tbh

View attachment 2313461
This is the mental state and existence of a brutally recessed truecel male

Poor jimmy, I don’t think anybody was gonna comment on this anyways

View attachment 2313466
Sadness, anxiety, despair, rejection

Being sub 3 should be a medical condition. Depression is a condition, but yet subhumanity isn’t a condition? They need to be diagnosed and have it be listed as a disability

Need to be funded surgery to look like humans

Monday: Chest/Biceps

• 4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
  • 3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Review: Zyzz workout for chest looks like a solid routine packed with good old proven compound movements. His main focus was developing a wide upper chest with incline movements which gave him a pleasing aesthetic look.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

• 4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
  • 3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Review: Zyzz never denied the importance of leg training. He hated it but also knew the massive benefits we get from leg training.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend training to failure frequently. The rep range for compound movements would ideally alternate between low rep phases (4-6) and moderate to high rep phases (10-15) to maximize gains.

Wednesday: Back

• 3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Review: Back training incorporates solid exercises for developing thick back. I would change the lat pull downs to wide grip pull ups and change hyper-extension for mid grip pull ups

I'm a big fan of pull ups and encourage all my clients as soon as possible to switch from machine based lat pull downs or assisted lat machines to body weight exercises.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

• 4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Review: The shoulder Zyzz workout is basic compound movements mixed, the super set for mid deltoids is a killer for muscle growth.

I'd personally throw in Face Pulls and super set them with Lying Rear Delt Raises for more rear deltoid development.

I've been getting many complaints that skull crushers can cause elbow injury so if my clients experience any discomfort when the weight on that exercise goes up we switch it with dumbbell french press

Overall shoulder workout is good, occasional rep range change for middle delt exercises to 10-12 would probably get you more size.

Saturday: Full Body

• 3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Weighted Pullups 8-10 reps

View attachment 2313538

• 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Review: Zyzz workout for chest looks like a solid routine packed with good old proven compound movements. His main focus was developing a wide upper chest with incline movements which gave him a pleasing aesthetic look.

Review: Zyzz never denied the importance of leg training. He hated it but also knew the massive benefits we get from leg training.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend training to failure frequently. The rep range for compound movements would ideally alternate between low rep phases (4-6) and moderate to high rep phases (10-15) to maximize gains.

Review: Back training incorporates solid exercises for developing thick back. I would change the lat pull downs to wide grip pull ups and change hyper-extension for mid grip pull ups

I'm a big fan of pull ups and encourage all my clients as soon as possible to switch from machine based lat pull downs or assisted lat machines to body weight exercises.

• 4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
Review: The shoulder Zyzz workout is basic compound movements mixed, the super set for mid deltoids is a killer for muscle growth.

I'd personally throw in Face Pulls and super set them with Lying Rear Delt Raises for more rear deltoid development.

I've been getting many complaints that skull crushers can cause elbow injury so if my clients experience any discomfort when the weight on that exercise goes up we switch it with dumbbell french press

Overall shoulder workout is good, occasional rep range change for middle delt exercises to 10-12 would probably get you more size.

Useless, face is everything. One lefort 1 and this guy would have a completely different life.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
View attachment 2313538

Useless, face is everything. One lefort 1 and this guy would have a completely different life.
His gym will fail anyways compared to a forward grown chad due to not receiving enough oxygen to his cells while excersizing and most likely poor neck and body posture all due to recessed jaws restricting his airway

Was over before it could even begin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
His gym will fail anyways compared to a forward grown chad due to not receiving enough oxygen to his cells while excersizing and most likely poor neck and body posture all due to recessed jaws restricting his airway

Was over before it could even begin

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
> Is subhuman
> Makes a TikTok about it?

:unsure: