The life of a trans man is even worse than normal men

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Particularly the ones who pass as men

It’s more brutal because having the past experiences of being a woman will make the contrast even more noticeable

We don’t know what it’s like to have ppl constantly worry for us or wanna talk to us

If ur sub chadlite ur automatically gonna be viewed as a creep in all circumstances

Nobody cares about you or ur problems they don’t even pretend to

Women will constantly have their guard up and men too if ur a tall and wide subhuman

The trans men probably know how their life was before and can’t get it back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Imretarded?
Bunch of dumbasses
"Muh patriarchy, muh mans world"

its pretty ironic how women are actually more afraid of 5'8 guys then 6'4 guys considering how much stronger on average the tall guy is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Imretarded?, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person
its pretty ironic how women are actually more afraid of 5'8 guys then 6'4 guys considering how much stronger on average the tall guy is
Yeah the funniest part is a bald 5’6 curry can make a group of 6ft tall women run if he is behind them running :lul:

Women avoid men they don’t intend to reproduce with after puberty

The problem with life after puberty is it becomes very different ppl become very sexual

If ur ugly unless they know u they will be scared of u that’s the first impression they get

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123, panjeet currycel, aspiringexcel and 2 others
It's ridiculous when they're like 5'5 and transition. There was this trans man in my school but she was like 6'3 and really fat so she had an easier time looking like a man. But those short women who get on T and try passing are ridiculous. What makes you think it'll be good to look like a short small framed man? There was this detransitioner who stopped taking T and she said she was trying to date as a 5'3 man and found it difficult. How can she lack perspective? Women constantly say they don't like short men, they love tall men, she should have known her dating life was going to be brutal as a short man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Imretarded? and Iasacrko
It's ridiculous when they're like 5'5 and transition. There was this trans man in my school but she was like 6'3 and really fat so she had an easier time looking like a man. But those short women who get on T and try passing are ridiculous. What makes you think it'll be good to look like a short small framed man? There was this detransitioner who stopped taking T and she said she was trying to date as a 5'3 man and found it difficult. How can she lack perspective? Women constantly say they don't like short men, they love tall men, she should have known her dating life was going to be brutal as a short man.
Idk what they think tbh I think women have this idea that life will be better since they will benefit from “male privilege”

They Unironically also delude themselves into thinking looks doesn’t matter as a man and they don’t like a guy’s personality

Like at this point I don’t even think they gaslight on purpose I think they honestly believe it when they reject a bald Indian claiming he has muh dirty shoes :forcedsmile: it’s always the most random reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Sprinkles, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Trans men can still get laid from other men. Men fucking anything with a hole. Also a lot of women (especially the mentally ill) are looking for trans men.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Idk what they think tbh I think women have this idea that life will be better since they will benefit from “male privilege”

They Unironically also delude themselves into thinking looks doesn’t matter as a man and they don’t like a guy’s personality

Like at this point I don’t even think they gaslight on purpose I think they honestly believe it when they reject a bald Indian claiming he has muh dirty shoes :forcedsmile: it’s always the most random reason
A good portion of trans people are deluded about the benefits of changing genders. They should be warned they will lose a lot in quality of life, they don't seem to understand that. Some other ones are the exact opposite, hyper focused on looks and passability.

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Does anyone really care about these abominations?

• +1
Reactions: goat123
Does anyone really care about these abominations?
I just think about how brutal it is to be seen one day as a cute Tomboy and then u wake up as 5’3 Bob who nobody wants to even look in the direction of

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Bunch of dumbasses
"Muh patriarchy, muh mans world"
They're not doing it to get any benefits. Don't you see that's just how they feel inside. It's natural, goy

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
They're not doing it to get any benefits. Don't you see that's just how they feel inside. It's natural, goy
Ofc i believe some ppl feel that way but I do also believe they have a particular image of themselves

They will become this guy everyone listens to this man other guys follow and women lust over

Being a trans man in general is shit because if u were wrong about being trans and regret it you can’t detransition and even if u actually are happy ur a man you will have ur life become 10x worse in a press of a button

So to me I’d never recommend anyone to do it unless ur some rare strong jawed tall woman

Yeah the funniest part is a bald 5’6 curry can make a group of 6ft tall women run if he is behind them running :lul:

Women avoid men they don’t intend to reproduce with after puberty

The problem with life after puberty is it becomes very different ppl become very sexual

If ur ugly unless they know u they will be scared of u that’s the first impression they get
What's wrong with a bald 5'6 curry?

Bro, what do you have against balding Indians??

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Bro, what do you have against balding Indians??
It’s just the typical pinochle of ugliness a man can have without being straight up deformed (and I’d argue deformed ppl actually have more smv since they get the pitty halo sometimes)

Basically if ur a short, fat balding Indian uncle you can not possibly find someone lower than u in smv

These guys universally make every woman on earth asexual

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Ofc i believe some ppl feel that way but I do also believe they have a particular image of themselves

They will become this guy everyone listens to this man other guys follow and women lust over

Being a trans man in general is shit because if u were wrong about being trans and regret it you can’t detransition and even if u actually are happy ur a man you will have ur life become 10x worse in a press of a button

So to me I’d never recommend anyone to do it unless ur some rare strong jawed tall woman
You can't fully understand it if you're not trans though. Gender dysphoria is well-documented in the medical literature. I don't disagree about men having it harder, but it's not only about being accepted or treated by others a certain way but just feeling comfortable in your own skin. There's unconforming people that get face tats and piercings and are seen as weird for it, but they still think it's worth it to stay true to themselves. Gender is usually way more deep-rooted, innate and persistent throughout time so it's not something you can even really change.

Particularly the ones who pass as men

It’s more brutal because having the past experiences of being a woman will make the contrast even more noticeable

We don’t know what it’s like to have ppl constantly worry for us or wanna talk to us

If ur sub chadlite ur automatically gonna be viewed as a creep in all circumstances

Nobody cares about you or ur problems they don’t even pretend to

Women will constantly have their guard up and men too if ur a tall and wide subhuman

The trans men probably know how their life was before and can’t get it back
a trans man is dumber than a real man thats why

You can't fully understand it if you're not trans though. Gender dysphoria is well-documented in the medical literature. I don't disagree about men having it harder, but it's not only about being accepted or treated by others a certain way but just feeling comfortable in your own skin. There's unconforming people that get face tats and piercings and are seen as weird for it, but they still think it's worth it to stay true to themselves. Gender is usually way more deep-rooted, innate and persistent throughout time so it's not something you can even really change.

I can't wait for cyberpunk future where we can all customize every aspect of our appearances like a video game. Anything short of that feels cruel.