the life of an average girl

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
tbh one of the biggest and most brutal pills i've swallowed
an average looking SHY introverted girl showed me her instagram and snapchat DMs and it was literally full of guys asking her out and randomly hitting her up
despite her not being popular or anything, just by existing she had so many fucking normies wanting to talk to her
she probably showed it to me to increase her value in my eyes, i just acknowledged it but tbh i was in utter disbelief

she also told me she gets approached IRL pretty frequently even by older men
apparently she was asked to model too jfl

theres 2 things about this:
- normie guys are not afraid of rejection. its literally NORMAL behavior for them to randomly DM a girl who goes to their school, and if they get curved, they just gonna move on to the next girl. even my fucking ugly classmates have done this shit without me knowing. they just legit say 'hi' to girls on instagram and try to pick them up, and they dont even give a second thought to rejection

- the life of an average girl is actually insane hollywood celebrity tier compared to the average guy's life. their phones is blowing up 24/7, getting tagged in all kinds of posts, getting DMs from random guys, getting 5 new followers/friend requests each day, having a block list of 50+ people, getting attention left and right IRL etc etc

you could say water is wet, and tbh i already knew an average girl's life would look like this
but actually seeing it IRL, how they have 100+ different guys to talk to, how they send heart emojis to every single guy, how her last 10 conversation in messenger with 10 different people happened in the span of ~1 hour
it was insane looking at it, i just couldnt process what its like to live like that

and now get ready; this girl says she is DEPRESSED. literally what the fuck? JFL

just imagine if she had to live life as an average male. wake up, no 10+ new messages, no new DMs, no new follows, just an empty phone
rotting in front of the computer 24/7, or maybe gymcel once in a while. no invites to parties (which she would deny anyway cuz shes depressed), no invites from friends to go out
not a single person who cares about his depression (as a female, 20+ guys try to comfort her at the same time)

shit thread i know
dn rd too

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: toth77, SA7, middayshowers and 15 others
depression can but doesnt have to be connected to looks or attention from other genders. look at celebs who killed themselves who had money, looks, girls

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Did read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and karbo
This is a brutal reality.

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
depression can but doesnt have to be connected to looks or attention from other genders. look at celebs who killed themselves who had money, looks, girls
Depression in foids = can't get Chad
Depression in Chads = has micropenis
Depression in normies = every gf they get ends up cheating on them with Chad or Tyrone
Depression in incels = can't find a girl to hold their hand without being disgusted

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, litaz, Deleted member 6402 and 14 others
Depression in normies = every gf they get ends up cheating on them with Chad or Tyrone
Depression in incels = can't find a girl to hold their hand without being disgusted
cant confirm this tbh. maybe it applies to the majority but my gf also suffers from depression and shes a stacylite and is with me (been rated psl 6 and chadlite). her whole family suffers from it, maybe its in the genes or smth. and no i have no micropenis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
Not a word nigger

cant confirm this tbh. maybe it applies to the majority but my gf also suffers from depression and shes a stacylite and is with me (been rated psl 6 and chadlite). her whole family suffers from it, maybe its in the genes or smth. and no i have no micropenis
Stacylite with depression = had to settle with an austistic, surgically-enhanced PSL """Chadlite""" and couldn't find a natural-born Chad as a bf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 1751, Pedro Zanatta and 1 other person
I already made a thread about this saying average girls have 100 unread messages on their phone

Its true can confirm from my sister, her friends, and the young girls I fucked in the past year, their phones stay blowing up at all times, also they get approached CONSTANTLY

However, this doesnt mean you wont get attention from women when you're PSL 6 IRL, but women still get bored very, very fast of your ass. Just Lol at dating coaches talking about text game and being confident in 2019

ALSO LOL AT FEMALE DEPRESSION, WOMEN ARE DEPRESSED BECAUSE THEIR LIFE IS EASY MODE AND THEY FACE NO CHALLENGE OR DIRECTION IN THEIR LIFE

WOMEN ARE ONLY HAPPY WHEN THEY HAVE ZERO RIGHTS AND ARE TOLD WHAT TO DO AT EVERY POSSIBLE SECOND BY A MAN. WOMEN ARE JUST LIKE A DOG WITH NO LEASH AND NO MASTER THEY WILL BE WITHOUT PURPOSE

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, litaz, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
She Is depressed because with an Instagram DM/ tinder message she can fuck guys like Zach Cox, but they don't want to have a ltr with her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Stacylite with depression = had to settle with an austistic, surgically-enhanced PSL """Chadlite""" and couldn't find a natural-born Chad as a bf
keep coping faggot. keep blaming all it failures in life on your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
dnr son

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
However, this doesnt mean you wont get attention from women when you're PSL 6 IRL
That looks threshold is increasing slowly but surely every passing year.

Even 10 years ago being average was enough and even below-average guys got plenty if they put in the effort and used the numbers game to their advantage.
Cope.

I do blame my failures on my looks but unlike copers I am putting in the effort to improving them.

The real faggots are fags like you who blame it on muh depression.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
That looks threshold is increasing slowly but surely every passing year.

Even 10 years ago being average was enough and even below-average guys got plenty if they put in the effort and used the numbers game to their advantage.

Cope.

I do blame my failures on my looks but unlike copers I am putting in the effort to improving them.

The real faggots are fags like you who blame it on muh depression.

PSL 6 is very very high IRL bro, high enough that random people will tell you on a daily basis that you look good/handsome

I know from experience when I had my jawline that I'm trying so hard to get back, but getting back to sub 10% bodyfat is not easy

Every single negative interaction I've had in life was when I'm ugly, now now that I'm better looking life is 100x easier and more enjoyable

Perhaps personalitymax or confidencemax is the website you should be on? Or all those dating coaches on Youtube have a book or program to sell you

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta and DidntRead
PSL 6 is very very high IRL bro, high enough that random people will tell you on a daily basis that you look good/handsome

I know from experience when I had my jawline that I'm trying so hard to get back, but getting back to sub 10% bodyfat is not easy

Every single negative interaction I've had in life was when I'm ugly, now now that I'm better looking life is 100x easier and more enjoyable

Perhaps personalitymax or confidencemax is the website you should be on? Or all those dating coaches on Youtube have a book or program to sell you
wtf im not depressed nor ever have been. its about my gf. op claims depression is all about looks which is bullshit. so many hot guys kill themselves daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
I dont care about the girl, this is known stuff

Im much more interested how average guy instinctively knows he has to orbit girls and just goes for it even if its the gf of their friends, they still going to talk to her. Makes you realize how the average guy has built in program to navigate life while we have to gather in groups and learn frauding techniques to do the same what NTs do naturally

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 2426, DidntRead and 2 others
I feel like chads having micropenises is a meme. Whoever made them all look like greek gods, surely isnt gonna troll them with a micropenis.

I feel like chads having micropenises is a meme. Whoever made them all look like greek gods, surely isnt gonna troll them with a micropenis.
You'd be surprised, son.

Fucking brutal truth

cope AF
good looking people could have depression

Tbh the sexual market is pretty discouraging for men. Just looking at a life of an average girl makes me wanna go ER already. Its just disgusting how it is, but at the end of the rope, there’s always a cope

Best example my friend
tall , ripped AF , big frame , natural T 950ng/dl , wide jaw , good harmony have nice GF , have good job and still he consider going to psychiatrist because he feel depressed and other shit

Best example my friend
tall , ripped AF , big frame , natural T 950ng/dl , wide jaw , good harmony have nice GF , have good job and still he consider going to psychiatrist because he feel depressed and other shit
copes me

btw he doesnt even know how good he looks to girls ffs this is most sad shit ever
JFL @ believing Chad's sobstory. Chad's are the 2nd biggest sociopaths, after normies. Every word out of their mouth is to manipulate. In reality, he's happy as fuck and has probably fucked your mum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lapuig, onnysk, Deleted member 2426 and 3 others
an average looking SHY introverted girl showed me her instagram and snapchat DMs and it was literally full of guys asking her out and randomly hitting her up
despite her not being popular or anything, just by existing she had so many fucking normies wanting to talk to her
she probably showed it to me to increase her value in my eyes, i just acknowledged it but tbh i was in utter disbelief

- normie guys are not afraid of rejection. its literally NORMAL behavior for them to randomly DM a girl who goes to their school, and if they get curved, they just gonna move on to the next girl. even my fucking ugly classmates have done this shit without me knowing. they just legit say 'hi' to girls on instagram and try to pick them up, and they dont even give a second thought to rejection

- the life of an average girl is actually insane hollywood celebrity tier compared to the average guy's life. their phones is blowing up 24/7, getting tagged in all kinds of posts, getting DMs from random guys, getting 5 new followers/friend requests each day, having a block list of 50+ people, getting attention left and right IRL etc etc

you could say water is wet, and tbh i already knew an average girl's life would look like this
but actually seeing it IRL, how they have 100+ different guys to talk to, how they send heart emojis to every single guy, how her last 10 conversation in messenger with 10 different people happened in the span of ~1 hour
it was insane looking at it, i just couldnt process what its like to live like that

and now get ready; this girl says she is DEPRESSED. literally what the fuck? JFL

just imagine if she had to live life as an average male. wake up, no 10+ new messages, no new DMs, no new follows, just an empty phone
rotting in front of the computer 24/7, or maybe gymcel once in a while. no invites to parties (which she would deny anyway cuz shes depressed), no invites from friends to go out
not a single person who cares about his depression (as a female, 20+ guys try to comfort her at the same time)

shit thread i know
dn rd too
The reason for this is bluepilled thirsty cucks who actively pursue every female they see. We are the reason for our own downfall. This is why " just approach her" is a meme. There's no point in approaching women as an average guy. There are plenty of average Joes like you out there for her. If you are above average, you can approach women and may gey success but if you want to be truly desired by women you should be 99th percentile.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
The average girl lives life as a Chad JFL

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Marsiere214
The reason for this is bluepilled thirsty cucks who actively pursue every female they see. We are the reason for our own issues.
Playing the numbers game is a normie's only hope. Not everyone has the money, willpower or the youth required for looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
The reason for this is bluepilled thirsty cucks who actively pursue every female they see. We are the reason for our own issues.
if you are not going to do it, next guy will do it so you just make the game easier for guys that won't follow "agreed rules"

• +1
  • +1
The average girl lives life as a Chad JFL
The average girl lives the life of a medieval King - her every need catered to, her every hole catered to, and yet she has the audacity to claim depression. Bitch, the only one depressed are your cucked oribiters.
indeed , he's high inhib and non NT
yes GL people can be non NT and high inhib
slip some caber in his drink next time, son

• +1
Reactions: Hades
indeed , he's high inhib and non NT
predictable

I see moroccan/algerian manlets slay primitive high E sluts by acting like their pimp meanwhile I know a male model guy 6'2 with hunter eyes and good jaw who lost his virginity at 24 because he's high inhib, non NT and beta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2426, Hades and 1 other person
predictable

I see moroccan/algerian manlets slay primitive high E sluts by acting like their pimp meanwhile I know a male model guy 6'2 with hunter eyes and good jaw who lost his virginity at 24 because he's high inhib, non NT and beta
He's not high-inhib. He's just a standardcel. Meanwhile the algerian gigamanlet has only one requirement: must have a warm vagina.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 1751
I can smash one average looking blonde french girl, maybe I should just settle with her if shes okay with small dick.
Since girls are so expensive..

• +1
Playing the numbers game is a normie's only hope. Not everyone has the money, willpower or the youth required for looksmaxing.
I won't approach women irl or online ( I don't use cuckbook or Instagram) Pua cucks says that people are afraid to approach and women love confidence if we approach. That's just bullshit. I've seen my sister getting approached like crazy by normie cucks all the time. The looksmatches of most women i see with good-looking bfs will be micheal cera tier.
if you are not going to do it, next guy will do it so you just make the game easier for guys that won't follow "agreed rules"

If you looksmax hard enough and have some good value( looks money and status) women will approach you. It's like polar opposites for chads and non chads.
Non chads approach women and women approach chads. Non chads life is very difficult and Chad's life is Demigod mode

• +1
Reactions: litaz, DidntRead, karbo and 1 other person
I won't approach women irl or online ( I don't use cuckbook or Instagram) Pua cucks says that people are afraid to approach and women love confidence if we approach. That's just bullshit. I've seen my sister getting approached like crazy by normie cucks all the time. The looksmatches of most women i see with good-looking bfs will be micheal cera tier.
That shit was true in 2005. PUA idiots need to update their worldview because their brain seems to be stuck in a world that no longer exists. Men approach women all the fucking time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, toolateforme and Deleted member 1751
Social media needs to be banned

attention from subhumans = depression

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 2426 and mikeock

shit thread i know
dn rd too

This should show you that sex means nothing to women. Their problem is securing commitment from Chad. Being fuckzoned = being friendzoned for women.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214