The life of the avg normie is sad and not something to aspire to - why being a looksmax poster is better

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Normies live their lives in blissful ignorance, normies do not engage in philosophical discussions, the search for a deeper meaning or a higher truth. Such pursuits are meaningless to a normie, he has much more pressing matters on hand, for example the normie must maintain his job, his relationship with his peers (did I send suzie a card for her birthday?), he obeys the system. A normie only obeys, compliance and obedience to the system is all that is required. Even amongst the most far left of normies who are "rebels" and "freedom fighters", they often fight FOR the system, they bring no new values. They claim they fight for equality and against racism (all values the system push upon us) and that by them fighting against such things, they are rebels (totally because fighting to enforce current accepted values makes you a revolutionary?). Normies like all humans have a desire to be individuals, but needless to say the system does not allow this. Instead normies compromise and become "individuals" via accepted means such as protesting for black rights.

A normie lives his life confined and hooked onto the system, he has very little desire to leave or even question the system and why should he? It provides him with protection and a comfortable existence. But because of this comfort and inability to become an individual that the normie faces a spiritual crisis, he becomes distressed when thinking of the meaning of life, he panics at the thought of self reflection and comparing his life to others. For the normie if he were to think it would cause unpleasant feelings and we cannot be having that. So the normie fills his life with endless consumerism, he works hard to earn money, he earns money to buy things, and those things provide him with some joy and the cycle repeats. The normie feels pleasure in the short term, but the emptiness never leaves. He forever remains in this confused state, he is happy in the moment but not truly happy.

The normie tries to then form a group/join a group, while the individual normie is weak, together they are "strong". The normie then begins to hate on anything and anyone strong, for the idea of a strong man causes great pain to them, it forces them to think and self reflect as to why they are not strong. This thinking must be shutdown, the normie concludes that strong people make him upset and therefore are bad. The normies then claim that the strong must provide for the weak and that it is unfair the weak get nothing while the strong thrive.

Enter the looksmax poster.

The looksmax poster is me, he is you. Despite us both being very different in our skin, our ideologies even our very own beliefs. There is one thing which joins us (and no it's not our autism or any stupid reason) it is our thinking style. You see the looksmax poster believes in "concrete" ideas. There is a superior and inferior, there is a good and bad. The normie does not hold such beliefs, for the normie everyone is equal and these things belong on a spectrum and other mental gymnastics. The looksmax poster's cold logic sends chills through the spine of even the most "open minded" normie. How can "chad" be a thing, if all men are equal? For the looksmax poster such questions are irrelevant, humans are not equal. It is our own inequalities that make us unique, we are not afraid to think of things in this logical manner despite our thinking causing us pain. For us the truth matters and nothing else.

A looksmaxxer has the potential to think, many of us found ourselves here because we felt as though things were not right. We were able to rationalise that superior people were treated better and that inferiors were treated worse. We were not afraid to use logic. And most importantly we were able to think.

A normie's inability to think is perhaps the saddest thing about them. Thinking is what makes us seperate from animals, it's what makes us human. Thinking is our power and despite society's efforts in shutting it down and making us obey, it failed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165, Daniel Plainview and 22 others
the average normie lives a much better life than the neurotic filled looksmax poster who saves his salary to get a lefort in turkey or LL in india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ClickClackPattyWhac, thecel, Deleted member 8165 and 27 others
the average normie lives a much better life than the neurotic filled looksmax poster who saves his salary to get a lefort in turkey or LL in india
the avg looksmax poster has the ability to think a normie does not.
The looksmax poster you describe is a normie, he is not enlightened, he merely lives to consume and own material

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
The looksmax poster you describe is a normie, he is not enlightened, he merely lives to consume and own material
Surgerymaxxers are cringe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Tallooksmaxxer
“Muh thinking” :soy:

I’d rather be a clueless normie that goes out partying every weekend and gets laid than know what a maxilla or a dravidian is :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ClickClackPattyWhac, GamerCel, iwillbeflinch and 9 others
We will mog you nigga, in fact we probably do already.
Cope.

Every part of you will be fake and you will see yourself as a fraud.

Every accomplishment will be met with a sense fraudulence.

Thats if you even accomplish anything with surgery, or get it in the first place

Every part of you will be fake and you will see yourself as a fraud.

Every accomplishment will be met with a sense fraudulence.
Do you think anyone cares about this shit?
Poor @Amnesia, I bet he can’t sleep at night knowing he is a “fraud” :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, TopzCat1 and Podunk
Amnesia didnt get anything out of his sugeries.

Theres an entire thread on why surgerymaxxing didnt work for him

Amnesia didnt get anything out of his sugeries.

Theres an entire thread on why surgerymaxxing didnt work for him
?

He slays now despite being an aspie oldcel, tf you mean he got nothing?! :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Looks234 and PYT

I’d rather be a clueless normie that goes out partying every weekend and gets laid than know what a maxilla or a dravidian is :ogre:
u still won't be happy

imagine buying shit to others for their birthday no one cares lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, copemaxxeer and thecel
All humans need higher meaning, as I've stated. You will have fun, but forever will feel empty.
No, that’s just aspie shut in incels that watch too much anime/marvel movies/nazi documentaries and delude themselves into thinking they are special individuals that have a higher purpose on life than the “muh low IQ normies” :soy:

Normies are completely happy living ordinary lifes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TopzCat1, MostGLSlayer, Mewton and 6 others
No, that’s just aspie shut in incels that watch too much anime/marvel movies/nazi documentaries and delude themselves into thinking they are special individuals that have a higher purpose on life than the “muh low IQ normies” :soy:

Normies are completely happy living ordinary lifes.
If normies are so happy why are so many on anti-depressants? Normies are not happy people, as I've said. They lack higher meaning, before we had religion to give us higher meaning, but as religion dies people lack the higher meaning and become depressed. Hence athiests are some of the most depressed people on the planet compared to religious people

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, LooksOrDeath, copemaxxeer and 3 others
If normies are so happy why are so many on anti-depressants?
Because they have to wageslave and can’t partake in normie activities 🤕

JFL if you think an upper class normie would be depressed.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Bitchwhipper2
Because they have to wageslave and can’t partake in normie activities 🤕

JFL if you think an upper class normie would be depressed.
Upper class normies do get depressed, what world do you live in where people do not suffer? Suffering is a universal experience, you will eventually crack and realise how cyclical your life is and how you have 0 meaning. Unless you are religious

"The normie tries to then form a group/join a group, while the individual normie is weak, together they are "strong". The normie then begins to hate on anything and anyone strong, for the idea of a strong man causes great pain to them, it forces them to think and self reflect as to why they are not strong.The normie tries to then form a group/join a group, while the individual normie is weak, together they are "strong". The normie then begins to hate on anything and anyone strong, for the idea of a strong man causes great pain to them, it forces them to think and self reflect as to why they are not strong."

The same could be applied to incels though. They find strength and comfort in their community but hate any strongman among them.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
He was chadlite to begin with.
:lul::lul:

Chadlite my ass
B7BF2749 B70B 4733 90A9 D0E22FDB2DF5

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and PYT
Upper class normies do get depressed, what world do you live in where people do not suffer? Suffering is a universal experience, you will eventually crack and realise how cyclical your life is and how you have 0 meaning. Unless you are religious
Their suffering is minimal compared to us, it is all about chemicals reactions in your brain after all.

muuuh normies bad, most niggas here are rotting inkwels without education or a job who only shitpost for some reactions. if anything, normies mog .org users who are racist, pedophile and worse (indian)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: teenmax, Hikicel69, Looks234 and 5 others
Legit post
Sentience mogging normies is a social curse but if you use the constant exclusion to motivate yourself to strive for excellence in your chosen field you can activate real life cheat codes.

Massive cope I would forget the pillls if it meant being a 5'10 mid tier white normie with a low tier Becky normies wife
I vote Democrat
Support feminism and watch captain America and the new Star Wars trilogy

How cheap is LL in india. I'm Indian 6'3 wanna be 6'5

Normies mogs us wym

So fucking true tbh. Start talking to a 95% of normies about anything deep or even blackpill. And you realise their mind has legit infinite walls of cope, you break one wall and in comes the next cope. Even if they agree on some blackpill concepts, they won't internalise them and won't fully grasp the significance of it to daily life

Edit: It lowkey stems from the fact that they cant accept that the universe is cold and uncaring. Most seem to think that there is some sort of grand justice to everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
At this point I am glad I'm non NT. Normies and chadlites/chads are incapable of thinking for themselves, they are mindless sheep who follow everything they are told.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, TopzCat1 and copemaxxeer
Normies live their lives in blissful ignorance, normies do not engage in philosophical discussions, the search for a deeper meaning or a higher truth. Such pursuits are meaningless to a normie, he has much more pressing matters on hand, for example the normie must maintain his job, his relationship with his peers (did I send suzie a card for her birthday?), he obeys the system. A normie only obeys, compliance and obedience to the system is all that is required. Even amongst the most far left of normies who are "rebels" and "freedom fighters", they often fight FOR the system, they bring no new values. They claim they fight for equality and against racism (all values the system push upon us) and that by them fighting against such things, they are rebels (totally because fighting to enforce current accepted values makes you a revolutionary?). Normies like all humans have a desire to be individuals, but needless to say the system does not allow this. Instead normies compromise and become "individuals" via accepted means such as protesting for black rights.

A normie lives his life confined and hooked onto the system, he has very little desire to leave or even question the system and why should he? It provides him with protection and a comfortable existence. But because of this comfort and inability to become an individual that the normie faces a spiritual crisis, he becomes distressed when thinking of the meaning of life, he panics at the thought of self reflection and comparing his life to others. For the normie if he were to think it would cause unpleasant feelings and we cannot be having that. So the normie fills his life with endless consumerism, he works hard to earn money, he earns money to buy things, and those things provide him with some joy and the cycle repeats. The normie feels pleasure in the short term, but the emptiness never leaves. He forever remains in this confused state, he is happy in the moment but not truly happy.

The normie tries to then form a group/join a group, while the individual normie is weak, together they are "strong". The normie then begins to hate on anything and anyone strong, for the idea of a strong man causes great pain to them, it forces them to think and self reflect as to why they are not strong. This thinking must be shutdown, the normie concludes that strong people make him upset and therefore are bad. The normies then claim that the strong must provide for the weak and that it is unfair the weak get nothing while the strong thrive.

The looksmax poster is me, he is you. Despite us both being very different in our skin, our ideologies even our very own beliefs. There is one thing which joins us (and no it's not our autism or any stupid reason) it is our thinking style. You see the looksmax poster believes in "concrete" ideas. There is a superior and inferior, there is a good and bad. The normie does not hold such beliefs, for the normie everyone is equal and these things belong on a spectrum and other mental gymnastics. The looksmax poster's cold logic sends chills through the spine of even the most "open minded" normie. How can "chad" be a thing, if all men are equal? For the looksmax poster such questions are irrelevant, humans are not equal. It is our own inequalities that make us unique, we are not afraid to think of things in this logical manner despite our thinking causing us pain. For us the truth matters and nothing else.

A looksmaxxer has the potential to think, many of us found ourselves here because we felt as though things were not right. We were able to rationalise that superior people were treated better and that inferiors were treated worse. We were not afraid to use logic. And most importantly we were able to think.

A normie's inability to think is perhaps the saddest thing about them. Thinking is what makes us seperate from animals, it's what makes us human. Thinking is our power and despite society's efforts in shutting it down and making us obey, it failed.
This is reeks of cope and self-flattery.

I don't know what people mean by "normie", Most NTs are happy and successful people, untouched by modern degeneracy, who will reproduce.
Some people here seem to geniunely want to self improve and are taking actions toward that, but a sizable portion are just autistic narcissistic losers who will die alone.

Last edited:
This is reeks of cope and self-flattery.

Most NTs are happy and successful people who will reproduce.
A few people here want to self improve and are taking actions toward that, but a great deal are just autistic depressed losers who will die alone.
I'm NT irl nigga and have a fkin social life but am fully aware of how fucking depressing normies are. They are fucking retarded.

I could get a fkin arranged marriage, reproduce and live in an okay house with my wife and kids if I wanted to. But I don't, because I know it's fucking wrong.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
I'm NT irl nigga and have a fkin social life but am fully aware of how fucking depressing normies are. They are fucking retarded.

I could get a fkin arranged marriage, reproduce and live in an okay house with my wife and kids if I wanted to. But I don't, because I know it's fucking wrong.

When you say normie, Do you just mean people with social skills who don't obsess over videogames and actually have useful talents (a true NT), or the types of people on tiktok, tinder, and twitter (a subset of autistic/BPD/schizotypal people)?

To me those two are not the same category.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
When you say normie, Do you just mean people with social skills who don't obsess over videogames and actually have useful talents (a true NT), or the types of people on tiktok, tinder, and twitter (a subset of autistic people)?

To me those two are not the same category.
I have actual hobbies and go to uni... I do BJJ and judo daily, have friends at my gym, go clubbing on most weekends with friends, get invited out by friends and most people irl like me. I don't think you can get more NT than that tbh.

Only non-NT shit I do is browse this place, 4chan and read philosophy and go on fucking rants about shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I have actual hobbies and go to uni... I do BJJ and judo daily, have friends at my gym, go clubbing on most weekends with friends, get invited out by friends and most people irl like me. I don't think you can get more NT than that tbh.

Only non-NT shit I do is browse this place, 4chan and read philosophy and go on fucking rants about shit
But my question was what you're definition/examples of normie are.

NT and normie are not the same thing. When people say "normie' they are usually just describing autistic people who support mainstream globohomo, but they still act autistic and have many mental problems. People seem to confuse normie with NT alot.

Also 4chan is way more garbage than reddit now.

Last edited:
Amnesia is fraud? :feelsgiga:

"The normie tries to then form a group/join a group, while the individual normie is weak, together they are "strong". The normie then begins to hate on anything and anyone strong, for the idea of a strong man causes great pain to them, it forces them to think and self reflect as to why they are not strong.The normie tries to then form a group/join a group, while the individual normie is weak, together they are "strong". The normie then begins to hate on anything and anyone strong, for the idea of a strong man causes great pain to them, it forces them to think and self reflect as to why they are not strong."

The same could be applied to incels though. They find strength and comfort in their community but hate any strongman among them.
human nature is pathetic

you probably didn't think reading philosophy was non NT before coming to this site

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
combine the enlightenedness of blackpillers and the NT low-inhibedness of normies and perform DIY Lefort 3 and Leg lengthening on yourself

Being a blackpiller is better than being a simp . Better not having a gf than having a gf who cheats

normies don't get laid regularly, they spend most of their social life simping and conforming to society

• +1
Reactions: selfmaxing