The long philtrum curse

YEorc

YEorc

avg sub5 latino
Actually brutal how a long philtrum can fuck up your harmony levels and overall looks, its simply brutal and i can even say that its even worse than having a wide nose.
Screenshot 20240708 115230

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfrieddog, Haydez, Aero and 2 others
Can only be altered by a liplift which leaves a very nasty scar.

Truly one the worst failos to have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deepfrieddog and IAMNOTANINCEL
Can only be altered by a liplift which leaves a very nasty scar.
only if you are suitable for it, when your upper lip isnt normal
if not then rope is the only solution. over for us monkeyphiltrumcels :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Long philtrum is a dimorphic trait and isnt really a flaw if you have a big chin, but most of the time it goes down with age

Look at young rira

Then after

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, deepfrieddog, Haydez and 2 others
I have a short philtrum

long philtrums are fine if it's caused by the nose being shorter because it doesn't affect the mid-face as much when that happens.

that's what's happening in the example you've posted.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
long philtrums are fine if it's caused by the nose being shorter because it doesn't affect the mid-face as much when that happens.

that's what's happening in the example you've posted.
I have an average midface (neither compact nor long) but I have a wide nose which makes it look longer and worse alongside my short philtrum despite having a narrowish nasion and extremely high set laterally projected forwardly grown zygos with bigonial width ever so slightly narrower. It's really been bothering me and when I morph my nose to be narrower it significantly improves my facial harmony, should I just try coping with incisor chewing to shorten my midface? my skull and bones as a whole are still extremely malleable, I even notice overnight changes when I sleep on my back (I usually sleep on my side which caused the entire right side of my face to become recessed except for the mandible and chin, it even made my right gonion ridiculously inwards to the point where when I push my skin back, it only shows half of the mandible with the gonion being completely invisible unless i push hard).

now combine it with narrow and little lips and even then your chin is still smaller than your small grandma lips. ME

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I have an average midface (neither compact nor long) but I have a wide nose which makes it look longer and worse alongside my short philtrum despite having a narrowish nasion and extremely high set laterally projected forwardly grown zygos with bigonial width ever so slightly narrower. It's really been bothering me and when I morph my nose to be narrower it significantly improves my facial harmony, should I just try coping with incisor chewing to shorten my midface? my skull and bones as a whole are still extremely malleable, I even notice overnight changes when I sleep on my back (I usually sleep on my side which caused the entire right side of my face to become recessed except for the mandible and chin, it even made my right gonion ridiculously inwards to the point where when I push my skin back, it only shows half of the mandible with the gonion being completely invisible unless i push hard).
Maybe post yourself with your eyes covered or a facial distortion? I find it hard to imagine what the fuck you might look like bro.

Maybe post yourself with your eyes covered or a facial distortion? I find it hard to imagine what the fuck you might look like bro.
Oh and yes, sleeping on the right side of your face for a majority of your life depressed it and the cheek bone the brow bone the chin overall the entire area of right side of your face is repressed and less developed it's the sad reality as it happened to me too even the massester is smaller and less sharp. As for the solution for this, I don't think that it's as noticeable to other people as for you. It's sort of a thing only you notice about your own face unless someone else studied your face from a 3rd party view.