The Long-Term Effects of Limb Lengthening Surgery

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
how legit this guy's claims ?

didnt watch, but max on tibia is 6 cm, if you lengthen more risk of complications increases exponentially. With 5-6 cm you would gain about 90 percent and more of functionality and athelticism. Femurs is maybe longer 7 cm max I would say, it regenerates faster.

Best combo 5 cm tibia, 5 cm femur.

I've been lurking on ll forum on and off and this seems to be the norm ....

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson, LastHopeForNorman and Lolcel
didnt watch, but max on tibia is 6 cm, if you lengthen more risk of complications increases exponentially. With 5-6 cm you would gain about 90 percent and more of functionality and athelticism. Femurs is maybe longer 7 cm max I would say, it regenerates faster.

how possible to be on crutches on long term?

if i need a wheelchair by 40 so be it

You can safely get 4 inches in two segments or 3 inches from a single segment femurs. Any more is insanity. You can probably get back to 90% athleticism. Also depends on how young and healthy you are.

I don’t think anyone here is rich enough or low inhib to actually do this shit though. I’m 6’1 thank god but if I were 5’9 I’d consider it if I were a rich cel

imo 4cm tibia is the equivalent of 6-7cm femur in terms of safety. after 5cm one doctor requires achilles tendon lengthening, so it has to be pretty serious. meanwhile people do 8cm femur with paley all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
imo 4cm tibia is the equivalent of 6-7cm femur in terms of safety. after 5cm one doctor requires achilles tendon lengthening, so it has to be pretty serious. meanwhile people do 8cm femur with paley all the time
Tibia lengthening is the dumbest option you lose more athleticism and get less height and can’t even wear lifts anymore because your knees are higher, I don’t get why people even do tibias unless they already did femurs and were midgets already or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Tibia lengthening is the dumbest option you lose more athleticism and get less height and can’t even wear lifts anymore because your knees are higher, I don’t get why people even do tibias unless they already did femurs and were midgets already or some shit.
i think most people who did LON are just too poor for the pricy femur nails. if i do tibia i would only do external

• +1
i think most people who did LON are just too poor for the pricy femur nails. if i do tibia i would only do external
LON looks like fucking torture though. The people who do that shit lengthen super fast just to get the nails off their legs because the pain levels are excruciating. Whereas internals are apparently not painful at all

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
LON looks like fucking torture though. The people who do that shit lengthen super fast just to get the nails off their legs because the pain levels are excruciating. Whereas internals are apparently not painful at all
i think they lengthen at same pace it doesnt depend on method. femur lengthen faster than tibia but LON vs external is same. the differences is LON lets you out with not fully healed bones and let the nail support your walk while external makes sure you are fully healed before taking it out.
i could be wrong

• +1
i think they lengthen at same pace it doesnt depend on method. femur lengthen faster than tibia but LON vs external is same. the differences is LON lets you out with not fully healed bones and let the nail support your walk while external makes sure you are fully healed before taking it out.
i could be wrong
If I were manlet I would personally just do 3in femurs internals and be done with it but that’s like a year’s salary for me before tax since I’m not a richcel. LL in general is a richcel only surgery

• +1
how do you measure athleticism? like "get back to 90%" what the hell does that mean

average LL is probably no issue at all in terms of functionality

• +1
Level 4:
death

how possible to be on crutches on long term?

I don't know it probably varies a lot from complications and other things.... One user who did 7 cm on tibia back in 2007 reports having no problems and that he retained 90+ percent of functionality...

There are also some horror stories , so you cannot tell..

I don't know it probably varies a lot from complications and other things.... One user who did 7 cm on tibia back in 2007 reports having no problems and that he retained 90+ percent of functionality...

There are also some horror stories , so you cannot tell..
there was a guy 11cm on femur done it in russia on LLforum. that was the maddest thing i saw.

172 to 183 if i'm not mistaken

long term effects of limb lengthening surgery
- increased confidence
- increased salary
- sex
- other men respect u more

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggingIsDaydream, HighTierNormie, galego123 and 9 others
Honestly even getting in a wheelchair in your 50s could be worth it granted you live your 20s and 30s at their fullest
I'm too old for doing it and when I was young I didn't have the money, so over for me

there was a guy 11cm on femur done it in russia on LLforum. that was the maddest thing i saw.

brb fucking up proportions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and CANI
how do you measure athleticism? like "get back to 90%" what the hell does that mean

average LL is probably no issue at all in terms of functionality
Running speed, jumping height, sprinting speed. How far you can run and walk before getting tired in the legs.

you can run marathons after LL if you didn’t disfigure yourself with massive lengthenings. But you will be 10-20% slower

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
Running speed, jumping height, sprinting speed. How far you can run and walk before getting tired in the legs.

you can run marathons after LL if you didn’t disfigure yourself with massive lengthenings. But you will be 10-20% slower
Is it still possible to do squats with weights and leg workouts overall after LL?

Is it still possible to do squats with weights and leg workouts overall after LL?
Yeah, but if u do femurs it will be harder to do squats. Only because long femurs make it harder to do the motion. You’ll just have to wear squatting shoes that have a heel insole

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho

only on femur? overdozer is the craziest guy i have seen

brb fucking up proportions.
GCmzZRP

B0vr349H6xdoaedkGinxWb8LaRVS iDPpHZQIP5nMlM

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, terrorblade, Deleted member 14543 and 1 other person
They seem legit but he did say a lot of them are potential long term effects and some can be avoided (or the odds of encountering them can be reduced) if you have proper physical therapy after the procedure.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing