The Looksmaxxing Religion: A New Path to Ascendancy

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Bronze

Core Belief:

In the beginning, there was beauty. Lucifer, the fallen angel, was cast out not just for his rebellion but for his stunning appearance. Now, he seeks to reclaim his place in the heavens by embarking on the ultimate journey of looksmaxxing.

The Enemy:
In today’s world, many face an "ugly epidemic." Our forebears were undeniably more handsome, and this decline isn't solely genetic. There are sinister forces at play: the overconsumption of processed foods, harmful chemicals in our environment, and distractions that sap our vitality and confidence. The narrative points fingers at societal norms, media influences, and perhaps even more nefarious sources.

The Path to Redemption:
To reclaim our beauty, we must engage in the following practices:

1. Moneymaxxing through Coding:
    Embrace the digital age! Learning to code can unlock financial independence, allowing you to invest in high-quality, nourishing foods that support your body and mind. With more time and resources, you can immerse yourself in nature and enhance your vitality.
  2. Leanmaxxing for a Defined Physique:
    The journey to an ideal physique starts with intermediate fasting and a mindful approach to nutrition. Cut down on sugars and processed carbs, and focus on whole foods. A lean body showcases a strong jawline and high cheekbones. Incorporate sprinting to boost your metabolism and enhance your physical presence.
  3. Jawline Optimization:
    Engage in exercises to strengthen your jaw. Simple practices like chewing crunchy vegetables (think carrots!) and using jaw trainers can help define your facial structure. Remember, a strong jawline symbolizes confidence.
  4. Eye Care Rituals:
    Your eyes are windows to the soul. Prioritize sleep and hydration, and consider natural remedies like cold cucumber slices to reduce puffiness. For a little extra flair, explore options like minoxidil for enhancing eyebrows and eyelashes.
  5. Embrace the Blackpill:
    Accepting reality as it is can be liberating. Instead of dwelling on limitations, focus on actionable steps you can take to enhance your life and appearance.

Gay please kill yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: billymidnight, schizo echochamber, KaptRocket and 4 others
Bro I just want to be rich
you need a belief, there is a reason why majority of rich mean and handsome men are religious.
atheism will keep u ugly

• Woah
Reactions: PARISIEN
you need a belief, there is a reason why majority of rich mean and handsome men are religious.
atheism will keep u ugly
I do believe in god but seen too many angry incels talk to me about religion, so I don’t want to be near them

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I do believe in god but seen too many angry incels talk to me about religion, so I don’t want to be near them
im not incel because im not virgen or kisseles. I'm alone right now because I increased my bodyfat. but I became religious again and now I'm losing bodyfat. right now I'm dry fasting

im not incel because im not virgen or kisseles. I'm alone right now because I increased my bodyfat. but I became religious again and now I'm losing bodyfat. right now I'm dry fasting

Good for you, do the best for your soul