The lower T the man is, the more likely he is to get pussy

D

Deleted member 20891

150 IQ
Why else would those 6'4 white brown haired, blue eyed tiktok efags get all the femoids and and slay every single day even though they barely have leg hair while i, a high T 5'6 man with tons of leg hair, a low pitched voice and a mustache get no pussy and is despised by foids? The lower T a man is the more attracted femoids are to that guy. I believe it is because foids can relate more to a low t tiktok addicted boy that share the same mainstream "interests" (they don't really have their own interests, just like foids they go with everything thats popular on insta and tiktok) than a high t blackpilled reactionary/conservative subhuman with his own interests and hobbies. Also, looks matter more than how much you can relate to a person. A high t chad still will get more pussy than a low t mainstream subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, bloomercel, Richard_Hungwell and 9 others
female selection was always about beauty over function and that not just for humans

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 17791 and 10 others
btw i too have carpet full of leg hair
nice to see a fellow carpet brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Why else would those 6'4 white brown haired, blue eyed tiktok efags get all the femoids and and slay every single day even though they barely have leg hair while i, a high T 5'6 man with tons of leg hair, a low pitched voice and a mustache get no pussy and is despised by foids? The lower T a man is the more attracted femoids are to that guy. I believe it is because foids can relate more to a low t tiktok addicted boy that share the same mainstream "interests" (they don't really have their own interests, just like foids they go with everything thats popular on insta and tiktok) than a high t blackpilled reactionary/conservative subhuman with his own interests and hobbies. Also, looks matter more than how much you can relate to a person. A high t chad still will get more pussy than a low t mainstream subhuman.
That's cause they associate you with the asshole colonizers who just stole them from the scrawny pretty boys and impregnated them. Making them subsequently hate you.

Wear it proud, truecel.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 20891
No T for your face and height

Can help but cage at a manlet thinking T is going to do anything for his ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Skywalker, Splinter901 and 3 others

Can help but cage at a manlet thinking T is going to do anything for his ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Men in 3000BC were 5'2 and had 3-4x the amounts of T in their bodies compared to us. They were subhumans. I am high T compared to most young men these days.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, GetShrekt and Deleted member 19036
Images 18

Men in 3000BC were 5'2 and had 3-4x the amounts of T in their bodies compared to us. They were subhumans. I am high T compared to most young men these days.
T is declining over generations now
its sad honestly

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member 19036
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tooLOW
T is declining over generations now
its sad honestly
T levels have dropped in half in only the past 50 years. It's sad how the internet, junk food and the "easy life" mentality have ruined T levels in men. Women always were more attracted to low T men. Loe t efag chads have it easier then high T chads in their 30s

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
T levels have dropped in half in only the past 50 years. It's sad how the internet, junk food and the "easy life" mentality have ruined T levels in men. Women always were more attracted to low T men. Loe t efag chads have it easier then high T chads in their 30s
well i dont think so i mean financially
high T men in general have more responsibility and financial awareness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
over

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • JFL

I don’t think they are specifically attracted to their low T tho. What kind of cope is this? They are simply attracted to their height and good face bones + tiktok fame boosts it big time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 20891
I don’t think they are specifically attracted to their low T tho. What kind of cope is this? They are simply attracted to their height and good face bones + tiktok fame boosts it big time.
True. Certain facial features, race, height and bone structure matter more then T levels, however, this post is about women being more attracted to a low T chad instead of a high T chad.

• +1
True. Certain facial features, race, height and bone structure matter more then T levels, however, this post is about women being more attracted to a low T chad instead of a high T chad.

High T chad will be selected when she wants a good pounding regardless. You’ve ever been around an ovulating woman while being high T?

• Woah
  • +1
What is this cope
High T and low iq is good asf for dating, you are more likely to take risk and don’t overthink situations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
they dont have leg hair cause they have good DHT and wont bald,you have shit T with shit DHT even the Try guys have beards and leg hair and they have 250 ng T jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 22380
If a person would like to be mike tyson rather than alain delon, he is high t

• Love it
  • +1
No one mogs me leg hair…PERIOD!! Kill yourself you hairless subhuman
BBCE3CE0 85C7 4ED5 9672 F1CB042C6C60

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Its a combo. Traits that ellicit protector/provider and cute featyres that elicit motherly instincts like big round eyes

• Hmm...
Then go for high quality foids lmfao like some gym bitches stop coping I hardly believe any foids want 5’6 MPs anyway no matter how masculine unless u are gymmaxed to the moon boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 20891
they dont have leg hair cause they have good DHT and wont bald,you have shit T with shit DHT even the Try guys have beards and leg hair and they have 250 ng T jfl
Holy fuck ur right lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Richard_Hungwell
Truecel neckbeard cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Cry for them from your basement you high e bitch

• JFL
Low t moggers, i kneel

• So Sad
Then go for high quality foids lmfao like some gym bitches
These women tend to be very difficult to obtain unless you have alot of money or %1 physique...

• +1
These women tend to be very difficult to obtain unless you have alot of money or %1 physique...
Yeah That means less men will be hitting that because they will need to actually bring something to the table but whatever u do stay away from tatted gym girls

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Richard_Hungwell
Those 6ft 4 tiktok boys have high Testosterone levels.

//Thomas DOM

Muh high T tallfags be like:
2946751 Whatlankletsthink ac47fc 6750066

686AB3BC 6201 487E AF5D 48D0E1770A3F

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Low T is actually ideal and retarded "Muh alpha redpill" bald manlets know nothing.

Lower t means you have lower dht byproduct running through your system so you bald slower. Low T also means that your growth plates close at a slower rate giving you more time to grow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 20891
because the 6'4" man is a schizo , autist blk piller and browses this forum
do you understand how this shit actually ruins your dating life? :lul:

Low T is actually ideal and retarded "Muh alpha redpill" bald manlets know nothing.

Lower t means you have lower dht byproduct running through your system so you bald slower. Low T also means that your growth plates close at a slower rate giving you more time to grow.
Based. Ogres can't compete with 7 feet tall femboys

because the 6'4" man is a schizo , autist blk piller and browses this forum
do you understand how this shit actually ruins your dating life? :lul:
A 6'4 prettyoy chad doesn't use this site because he fucks amother JB every other day.
I am a LTN 5'6.5 manlet in the Netherlands.

Now with comfortable environments and zero external threats correct . Dating is a total shit show and only benefits the most aesthethic males, and to some degree money and status as well as location in particular will greatly impact male smv.

But to argue that looks always were important is not true. In ancient times their were constant wars and since practically every man got conscripted a combination of luck and fighting ability meant one could survive, and that dude got the pussy by sheer luck and skill of not being dead.

When 90% of men are dead women can't be picky, and I bet the high t guy who had a desire to kill soy boys and perfected his craft would have a higher chance of surviving then some low t zoomer who is not ready to fight and thus with lower motivation to fight he got destroyed in the war.

The male beauty obsession is a recent thing , back then bitches got raped frequently lol, or were married off to rich men. It was a low inhibition high t alpha male's paradise. Now its a low t pretty boys paradise

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
Mostly for status tbh

They are really attracted to manly men