the lowest iq moment of my life so far

comfortably dumb

comfortably dumb

Gold
i ve had a lot on my plate back then, but still ...

i completely confused christmas eve party for halloween costume party in hs (no fucking idea how could my brain malfunction last for 2-3 days; you usually "sober up" after 5 min and get focused again, like a normal human being)

the end result? i showed up in my friend's house on the 24th of december, with the entire generation present, dressed as franz ferdinand (the archduke)

to get a picture of what i looked like:

[Image: archduke-franz-ferdinand-of-austria-late...W7CCMH.jpg]

I realized i couldn't get away with it with dignity, so i just admitted i had fucked up and spent the evening normally. wasn't even that bad, i think it even boosted my status a bit since i stood out

got (even) more attention from girls than usual because i was popular in school overall, so they just assumed i was being the class animator again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchVirtuoso, Daniel Plainview, Untrinsic and 6 others
u remind me of a previous user on here

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GetShrekt and Growth Plate
I never went to a party or had any interaction with anyone in my entire life except my girlfriend. I remember she kept wanting to invite me to her friends house with her but I was scared and never went

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, comfortably dumb and 1 other person
how the fuck does that happen

I never went to a party or had any interaction with anyone in my entire life except my girlfriend. I remember she kept wanting to invite me to her friends house with her but I was scared and never went
how the fuck did you get a girlfriend while being such a loser :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Kingcel32 and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and comfortably dumb
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person

i completely confused christmas eve party for halloween costume party in hs (no fucking idea how could my brain malfunction last for 2-3 days; you usually "sober up" after 5 min and get focused again, like a normal human being)

the end result? i showed up in my friend's house on the 24th of december, with the entire generation present, dressed as franz ferdinand (the archduke)

I realized i couldn't get away with it with dignity, so i just admitted i had fucked up and spent the evening normally. wasn't even that bad, i think it even boosted my status a bit since i stood out

got (even) more attention from girls than usual because i was popular in school overall, so they just assumed i was being the class animator again
Ma boli te kurac frende kad si chad i išao si u elitnu gimanziju mogo si gol doć

• JFL
Reactions: comfortably dumb

Da sam ja tako došao foidi bi rekli : "NEEEE Lihito fuj ne smiješ to obući baš si malen i kurac ti je maleeen fuuj lihitoo"😢

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and comfortably dumb
sounds fske as fuck

fuck off greycel faggot

if this was actually real there would 100% be pictures so post them or delete account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Untrinsic, ascension, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
sounds fske as fuck

fuck off greycel faggot

if this was actually real there would 100% be pictures so post them or delete account

i indeed made this up completely

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Untrinsic
Da sam ja tako došao foidi bi rekli : "NEEEE Lihito fuj ne smiješ to obući baš si malen i kurac ti je maleeen fuuj lihitoo"😢

šta mutavi tomašević radi po zagrebu? grad je u raspadu i pod opsadom divljih svinja i štakora, al' glavno da se klupice bojaju u lgbt boje

koja debilčina

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
šta mutavi tomašević radi po zagrebu? grad je u raspadu i pod opsadom divljih svinja i štakora, al' glavno da se klupice bojaju u lgbt boje

koja debilčina
Evo uzeo si mi riječ iz usta istim riječima sam to ja reko

Na norijadi sam mu rekao da se ne slažem s njim ali da poštujem pravo na javni diskurs:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Evo nas ko pederi neki:lul: :
Foto no exif 22

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and comfortably dumb

koja debilčina
A kaj si ti u Briselu

• JFL
I assume you are from Europe, maybe even Austria, because FF is pretty esoteric if you live in the US. The story students in the US were told is that the Shooting of Franz Ferdinand was the trigger that started WWI. Is that what is taught in Europe?

• +1
Evo uzeo si mi riječ iz usta istim riječima sam to ja reko

Na norijadi sam mu rekao da se ne slažem s njim ali da poštujem pravo na javni diskurs:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Evo nas ko pederi neki:lul: :View attachment 1771138

da, komentirao sam to s "mirin' senfie". mislim, lik mi je simpa, ali treba malo pojačat efikasnost, jbt

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lihito
I assume you are from Europe, maybe even Austria, because FF is pretty esoteric if you live in the US. The story students in the US were told is that the Shooting of Franz Ferdinand was the trigger that started WWI. Is that what is taught in Europe?

yeah, from croatia that was a part of the austro-hungarian empire at the time

the story is true, FF got killed by a member affiliated with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Bosnia and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(Serbia) because the empire posed a thread to the independence of the Kingdom of Serbia. good times

• Hmm...
yeah, from croatia that was a part of the austro-hungarian empire at the time

the story is true, FF got killed by a member affiliated with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Bosnia and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hand_(Serbia) because the empire posed a thread to the independence of the Kingdom of Serbia. good times
Volio bi da sam dagestanac

E inače ja sam ti totalni esoterik što kaze ovaj iznad mene i volim astralne projekcije i te pizdarije volio bi probat DMT

Jesi vidio thread di sam crno pilulirao cijeli svoj razred

Volio bi da sam dagestanac

E inače ja sam ti totalni esoterik što kaze ovaj iznad mene i volim astralne projekcije i te pizdarije volio bi probat DMT

Jesi vidio thread di sam crno pilulirao cijeli svoj razred

jesam, haha. umirao sam na naslove prezentacija

• JFL
  • Hmm...
jesam, haha. umirao sam na naslove prezentacija
Zelio bi u budućnosti studirati sociologiju i crno pilulirati Balkan do smrti na tik toku i kroz istraživanja (nešto kao blackpill Balkan Peterson)

Zelio bi u budućnosti studirati sociologiju i crno pilulirati Balkan do smrti na tik toku i kroz istraživanja (nešto kao blackpill Balkan Peterson)

how old are you, 19? go to PFZG. easy to get in, easy money

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Hmm...
Srbija je mogger drzava

u usporedbi s albanijom i bugarskom, svakako

85% illiterate peasants, 10% toothles hooligans, 5% soy lgbt libtards

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TsarTsar444 and Lihito

85% illiterate peasants, 10% toothles hooligans, 5% libtards
Krenulo je i na ovom forumu balkansko svađanje

• Love it

85% illiterate peasants, 10% toothles hooligans, 5% soy lgbt libtards
Hrvatska nije nesto mnogo bolja Bugarske tho :forcedsmile:, jedini razlog zbog cega je Hrvatska bolja ekonomski od Srbije je izlaz na more, turizam i evropska unija.*Nisam srbin soo ne copujem

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and comfortably dumb
Hrvatska nije nesto mnogo bolja Bugarske tho :forcedsmile:, jedini razlog zbog cega je Hrvatska bolja ekonomski od Srbije je izlaz na more, turizam i evropska unija.*Nisam srbin soo ne copujem

istina, zakrumpirali smo s izlazom na more. sve ostalo je srednja žalost

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and comfortably dumb
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444