The Lowest IQ People Are The Ones Who Educate Our Children

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Early child/elementary education degrees have the some of the lowest iq graduates. Funny how we look up to our teachers as kids, but the real adults who should be teaching/mentoring us work real jobs.

I guess it doesn't matter though since they're teaching kids basic arithmetic and shit but still.

iq-majors.jpg

School is mostly useless knowledge anyway. School should be career training, not writing essays on novels. Sad how after 12 years of schooling, you graduate high school, and you can only get a minimum wage job.

Kids could have spent that time learning plumbing or something that can get them paid a dime. But the adults teaching them don't have any employable skills to teach their students jfl.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bimax, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
IQ doesn't matter.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, toolateforme, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
IQ doesn't matter.
IQ is cope, I agree. Those education major sluts had, have, and will have a better life than I ever will.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Vitruvian, BigBoy and 1 other person
kids are dumb as fuck and school doesnt teach you shit but to follow rules, wake up early and get to work on time

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
kids are dumb as fuck and school doesnt teach you shit but to follow rules, wake up early and get to work on time
The only legit school is...

THE SCHOOL OF ROCK @jackblack

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, AscendenceImminent, sub6manletnozygos and 3 others
i dont think u want a high iq PSL autist teaching ur kids about zygoamtic arch and how over it is for them at preschool.

but its funny how teachers are mostly female and daycare employees are female. and if they were male, everyone would think hes a pedo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and sub6manletnozygos
the purpose of k-12 education is give students a well-rounded education. its objective isnt to prepare students for a specific job, thats college/trade school.

IQ doesn't matter.
IQ is cope, I agree. Those education major sluts had, have, and will have a better life than I ever will.
nothing worthy of achievement can be achieved without a high iq. basement dweller talk.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and sub6manletnozygos
Lots of 20 something and 30 something kindergarten teachers come home in the morning after an all night bender getting fucked and go write checks or X’s on crayon pictures of dragons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Averagecel and rawdogprince
Where I live there are teaching courses for people who get 20/100 in their final exam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
the purpose of k-12 education is give students a well-rounded education. its objective isnt to prepare students for a specific job, thats college/trade school.

nothing worthy of achievement can be achieved without a high iq. basement dweller talk.
this is legit. however, too high of an iq, low emotional intelligence and a lack of socialization can be a detriment to maintaining a successful career.

• +1
My IQ is like 80 and i do cs oh no

Why the fuck is the Health/Medical Services IQ so low? Are they including lower level people like nurses and assistants?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
this is legit. however, too high of an iq, low emotional intelligence and a lack of socialization can be a detriment to maintaining a successful career.

I disagree with that purpose. People need to learn how to FEED themselves with a job, THEN once they're comfortable financially they can spend time memorizing random facts like ww2 generals' names. Half the shit learned in school is useless and I haven't thought of it since. Nobody pays you to write essays on shakespeare in the real world, but you spend years in school doing just that.
I'd rather be low iq chad and have friends and girls over me, than be a millionaire. I used to think the opposite, but just observing how much more fun my "low iq" friends' lives are than mine completely changed my view. I have a 119ish iq and my life sucks because my face is shaped wrong.

unironically high iq

once again another fag being jelous of women

• Hmm...
Reactions: SHARK
Why the fuck is the Health/Medical Services IQ so low? Are they including lower level people like nurses and assistants?
women

I disagree with that purpose. People need to learn how to FEED themselves with a job, THEN once they're comfortable financially they can spend time memorizing random facts like ww2 generals' names. Half the shit learned in school is useless and I haven't thought of it since. Nobody pays you to write essays on shakespeare in the real world, but you spend years in school doing just that.

I'd rather be low iq chad and have friends and girls over me, than be a millionaire. I used to think the opposite, but just observing how much more fun my "low iq" friends' lives are than mine completely changed my view. I have a 119ish iq and my life sucks because my face is shaped wrong.
for a democracy to function its' citizens must be informed. you need to know history in order to understand the world.

i took the same online iq test you took, and got the same exact score, although i didnt finish cuz i ran out of time due to low attention span.

119 is within the realms of average. 110-119 is high average, its nothing special,

our iqs are within normal range, you cant cope with "muh iq". although we are technically smart.

and the point isnt to be a billionare, its to be what YOU want to be. to achieve YOUR dreams. there is more to life than money and women.

have you ever posted your face? i want to know what you look like to make all these depressing posts.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
once again another fag being jelous of women
im not jealous of just women. im jealous of people with active social and romantic lives, which includes women

im not jealous of just women. im jealous of people with active social and romantic lives, which includes women
log out and dont come back homosexual

• Ugh..
The Lowest IQ People Are Mods

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
So true bro and these low Iol ‘educators’ are constantly on strike to get paid more when they get summers and holidays off. Just lol

• +1
for a democracy to function its' citizens must be informed. you need to know history in order to understand the world.

i took the same online iq test you took, and got the same exact score, although i didnt finish cuz i ran out of time due to low attention span.

119 is within the realms of average. 110-119 is high average, its nothing special,

our iqs are within normal range, you cant cope with "muh iq". although we are technically smart.

and the point isnt to be a billionare, its to be what YOU want to be. to achieve YOUR dreams. there is more to life than money and women.

have you ever posted your face? i want to know what you look like to make all these depressing posts.
I’m 79

• So Sad
You don't need a rocket scientist to teach kids basic lit, maths and science. Most of the shit kids learn comes straight from a textbook, literally. That school teachers have the some of the lowest average IQs among all college graduates isn't really surprising to me, nor is it alarming.

yr 1-12 school functions as three things: 1. socialization 2. basic education and 3. day care so your parents dont have to worry about your dumb ass burning the house down while they are at work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
lowest iq people are the ones posting here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, BigBoy and hebbewem
you dont need to be high iq to educate young children, jfl if ur dumb enough to think high iq is the most important thing for every job.
to educate young children the most important thing is patience and empathy

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

I didn't finish the test either lol the last few questions took way too much focus

I don't deny being informed is important, of course it is. I'm saying people need to be able to eat and pay rent before so. A high school graduate can be informed, now what? Now he just has to go work at mcdonalds.

I don't care about achievements like helping the planet or humanity or anything. So don't criticize my dream. I just want a normal, average life.
log out and dont come back homosexual
makes no sense
you dont need to be high iq to educate young children, jfl if ur dumb enough to think high iq is the most important thing for every job.
to educate young children the most important thing is patience and empathy
yea even i said that in 3rd sentence. it doesn't matter, i just found it funny how our role models as kids were basically the bottom of adults

LOW IQ COPE anyone who has developed the ability to write a well written essay on any of shakespeare's works has the capacity to identify, structure and express arguments in a coherent and persuasive manner, think laterally and analyze abstract concepts.

inb4 these are just pseudo intellectual terms from the examiner's rubric which isnt conducive to building an algo in a bank.
the irony is that the aforementioned is conducive to building, improving a convoluted algo or product at a company and convincing the board that its a good idea. the ability to write and persuade is an invaluable skill and will increasingly be valued as societal illiteracy increases and expression of thought simplified.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BigBoy
LOW IQ COPE anyone who has developed the ability to write a well written essay on any of shakespeare's works has the capacity to identify, structure and express arguments in a coherent and persuasive manner, think laterally and analyze abstract concepts.
inb4 these are just pseudo intellectual terms from the examiner's rubric which isnt conducive to building an algo in a bank. the irony is that the aforementioned is conducive to building, improving a convoluted algo or product at a company and convincing the board that its a good idea. the ability to write and persuade is an invaluable skill
mirin iq ngl

I didn't finish the test either lol the last few questions took way too much focus

I don't deny being informed is important, of course it is. I'm saying people need to be able to eat and pay rent before so. A high school graduate can be informed, now what? Now he just has to go work at mcdonalds.

I don't care about achievements like helping the planet or humanity or anything. So don't criticize my dream. I just want a normal, average life.

makes no sense

yea even i said that in 3rd sentence. it doesn't matter, i just found it funny how our role models as kids were basically the bottom of adults
judging by your posts i dont think thats what you want.

can i see a pic of you?

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos

inb4 these are just pseudo intellectual terms from the examiner's rubric which isnt conducive to building an algo in a bank.
the irony is that the aforementioned is conducive to building, improving a convoluted algo or product at a company and convincing the board that its a good idea. the ability to write and persuade is an invaluable skill and will increasingly be valued as societal illiteracy increases and expression of thought simplified.
Majority of jobs don't need you to make elaborate essay-style arguments. And the ones that do, are NOT written in the same form as a shakespeare essay anyway. So why not just teach "professional writing and persuasion" from the get go?

Majority of jobs don't need you to make elaborate essay-style arguments. And the ones that do, are NOT written in the same form as a shakespeare essay anyway. So why not just teach "professional writing and persuasion" from the get go?
Qualitative abilities are developed more thoroughly through multiple years of literature studies during HS, compared to any generic 'professional writing classes'. jfl at unironically thinking some clinical, curated, cookie cutter 'professional writing' class, devoid of any genuine literary analysis and appreciation, will teach someone to analyze and articulate the human condition and perennial themes, through a persuasive lens, better than English class on Shakespeare or the classics. Not only does literature studies teach students to construct complex arguments and read between the lines - conducive to career success, but it pressures students to read books (something that is in decline in contemporary society) giving them life experiences without having to actually live that particular life.

English studies contribute to a student's emotional intelligence which is what corporations are realizing they need in their employees - leading to trends in HR considering extracurricular activities, personality, social skills and psychometric evaluations in the hiring process. Gone are the days where, generally speaking, any stemcel aspie with top tier grades are automatically hired. There is now a stringent interview process which vets an applicant's qualitative capacities which need to be adequately developed come interview time.
inb4 book worm literature major aspies have inferior social skills to a skater boy dropout drug addict JFL

Last edited:
Water is wet

explains why we aren’t taught how to think or how to learn. especially when your method of learning is pretty much engrained by the age of 15.

Looks and verbal IQ and EQ are the only things necessary to succeed in life