The Madonna-Whore complex

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
This is as an interesting theory. And it can explain why so many users here are so hypocritical. The Madonna-Whore complex means:

A man who is sexually attracted to women who are "slutty", meaning they are dressed scantily, use overly sexualized vocabulary, are promiscuous and wild in bed. At the same time he doesn't have any romantic feelings for these women, he's only sexually attracted to them.
But he does have romantic feelings for women who give "motherly" vibes, meaning they never show off too much skin, they are nice to everyone, not promiscuous and good with kids. At the same time he isn't sexually attracted to them, he only has romantic feelings for them.

Madonna = HQNP girl
Whore = Girl on Tinder

"Where such men love, they have no desire and where they desire, they cannot love."
"Today, the Madonna-whore dichotomy ultimately means that women have to be either pure and ‘virginal’ or sexual and forthcoming. Never both."

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 17174, Deleted member 11126 and 8 others
This is as an interesting theory. And it can explain why so many users here are so hypocritical. The Madonna-Whore complex means:

A man who is sexually attracted to women who are "slutty", meaning they are dressed scantily, use overly sexualized vocabulary, are promiscuous and wild in bed. At the same time he doesn't have any romantic feelings for these women, he's only sexually attracted to them.
But he does have romantic feelings for women who give "motherly" vibes, meaning they never show off too much skin, they are nice to everyone, not promiscuous and good with kids. At the same time he isn't sexually attracted to them, he only has romantic feelings for them.

Madonna = HQNP girl
Whore = Girl on Tinder

"Where such men love, they have no desire and where they desire, they cannot love."
"Today, the Madonna-whore dichotomy ultimately means that women have to be either pure and ‘virginal’ or sexual and forthcoming. Never both."
Nice explanation. Is there a similar theory for women, or is it chads all the way down for them? :what:

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Nice explanation. Is there a similar theory for women, or is it chads all the way down for them? :what:
Women typically want it all, but it can happen that they settle for a nice guy after they dated Chads. So this would be the Nice Guy-Chad complex.

I doubt many women do it though, women with high standards would rather stay single than settle for a nice guy.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
and that’s why you have gf and cheat:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6403
I unironically can't feel anything sexual towards HQNP, but still wanna be affectionate with them in a way... it's just that, even tho I'm blackpilled and consciously knows they're whore like most foids out there, unconsciously my mind perceives them as pure human beings, and I feel ashamed of thinking sexually of them

and that’s why you have gf and cheat:feelsgood:
Could be the solution, but you won't find a girl who accepts it and if she finds out it's over, so not really.

I unironically can't feel anything sexual towards HQNP, but still wanna be affectionate with them in a way... it's just that, even tho I'm blackpilled and consciously knows they're whore like most foids out there, unconsciously my mind perceives them as pure human beings, and I feel ashamed of thinking sexually of them
I can't even jack off to HQNP looking girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Could be the solution, but you won't find a girl who accepts it and if she finds out it's over, so not really.
just lol @ ur iq if you don’t use @MoeZart ’s advice and have fake name, second snapchat, tinder on seeing only people you have swiped, and a second phone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Muh muh muh complexes jfl at this pseudo science

Muh muh muh complexes jfl at this pseudo science
Cope, people here want to slay Tinder girls but only marry HQNP girls who never had casual sex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 15338
JFL of course I would fuck them, I just don't see them as sexual as slutty girls.
Uh yeah that’s the point of calling them HQNP lmao

Cope, people here want to slay Tinder girls but only marry HQNP girls who never had casual sex.
Jfl isnt this a normal behavior ? If i fuck your sister you should fuck mine too ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: AlexAP
Don't understand the sisters analogy.
Literally same logic btw, i can fuck 100s of girls but can still want to marry a virgin where is the hypocrisy ?

Uh yeah that’s the point of calling them HQNP lmao
The complex is when your sexuality/sexual fantasies evolve around slutty girls, but you are only romantically attracted to HQNP girls. It means you prefer sex with women you don't have feelings for, even if you would have sex with HQNP girls too.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Literally same logic btw, i can fuck 100s of girls but can still want to marry a virgin where is the hypocrisy ?
You know exactly that the hypocrisy is the double standard.

You know exactly that the hipocrisy is the double standard.
Double standarts are natural this is what males rights activists dont want to understand, shy males are pussies and shy girls are hot for example, it is natural.

The complex is when your sexuality/sexual fantasies evolve around slutty girls, but you are only romantically attracted to HQNP girls. It means you prefer sex with women you don't have feelings for, even if you would have sex with HQNP girls too.
It is same for girls Delon/Pretty boy types are perfect betabuxes and Maher/Masculine Chads are perfect for one night stand.

Double standarts are natural this is what males rights activists dont want to understand, shy males are pussies and shy girls are hot for example, it is natural.
Lol shyness isn't hot, hotness is hot. If the girl is hot, it doesn't mater if she's forthcoming or shy.

Double standards are bad for society, as it's impossible for all men to fuck 100 girls but then marry a virgin. If you don't give a fuck about that, okay, but it's bad for society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 15338 and hebbewem
That’s nothing ground breaking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Lol shyness isn't hot, hotness is hot. If the girl is hot, it doesn't mater if she's forthcoming or shy.

Double standards are bad for society, as it's impossible for all men to fuck 100 girls but then marry a virgin. If you don't give a fuck about that, okay, but it's bad for society.
Yeah i agree with it being bad for society but we live in literal hunger games regarding male-female relationships doe. And shy girls are extremly hot number one male fetish is dominating a shy girl tbh, shy men dry the pussy tho.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
This is interesting, basically you're saying there is an intersection where foids meet both requirements, which is incredibly rare, which u call Madonna

This is interesting, basically you're saying there is an intersection where foids meet both requirements, which is incredibly rare, which u call Madonna
No. The Madonna is the HQNP girl, the whore is the slutty girl. They're both different.

@AlexAP @WannabeJock shy girls are :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

too many mixed signals

confident girls >>>

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets theory.

just lol @ ur iq if you don’t use @MoeZart ’s advice and have fake name, second snapchat, tinder on seeing only people you have swiped, and a second phone
This unironically saved my LTR :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I actually experienced this first hand with a girl I knew who was so sweet and innocent. I literally felt like I couldn't date her because she was too good for me and couldn't even kiss her. But then like a girl with dyed hair who looks like a whore I will literally treat like trash or disposable.

I had a girl that reminded me of my mother I don't know how to explain it but I just could not get hard or sexually into her. And I just viewed her as something beyond sexual.
Yeah true, it's difficult for me to see HQNP girls a something else than nurturers, brutal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126