The main knowledge gained from this forum isn’t about looksmaxxing

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

^_^
I thought when i joined, i would be primarily be learning about looksmaxxing and how to improve my looks. Now i realise that is not the case.

The main thing ive learnt from this site is about the state of men in todays society. Seeing the mass depression and despair from users here has given me an insight on the different experiences from men all over the world. It has allowed me to see and connect with people that were otherwise silent in the real world. I enjoy learning about people differing experiences and beliefs here. I get to see the most sad posts, fucked up posts, degeneracy, insecurities and more from this site.

That is the most valuable thing ive gained from here, not the looksmaxxing advice. Looksmaxxing is simple, people are not.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Schizo Tappy, Costcosuperstore and 10 others
I'm sorry buddy but no one has attention span that high in 2024

• +1
Reactions: wheres681
I'm sorry buddy but no one has attention span that high in 2024
Im sorry too then

Is over for my subhuman genetic?
AAA66FDB E6D6 403C BD9A 3F9501FF2B1B

Did you learn that incels face the most pain in this world

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Incel forum, what’d you expect?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Did you learn that incels face the most pain in this world
Yes, they are sigma
Incel forum, what’d you expect?
I didn’t actually know it was an incel forum until after i joined. What attracted me initially was seeing how casually racist people were here. Like going from the fake masks in the real world to just seeing people call each other niggers and jews casually spiked my dopamine hard. Its real.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BimaxLaser, shia.jihadist, boss8055 and 2 others
I thought when i joined, i would be primarily be learning about looksmaxxing and how to improve my looks. Now i realise that is not the case.

The main thing ive learnt from this site is about the state of men in todays society. Seeing the mass depression and despair from users here has given me an insight on the different experiences from men all over the world. It has allowed me to see and connect with people that were otherwise silent in the real world. I enjoy learning about people differing experiences and beliefs here. I get to see the most sad posts, fucked up posts, degeneracy, insecurities and more from this site.

That is the most valuable thing ive gained from here, not the looksmaxxing advice. Looksmaxxing is simple, people are not.
True

Many are here trying to be ferried by Charon but either do not have the obolus, or have not received burial

came for looksmaxxing, but actually free speech allowed in offtopic is very refreshing and that is were the main focus is today.

you can only cover so much in looksmaxx section. The main theories have been formulated and presented here by now. :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Turbo Racist and Darkeningstar
came for looksmaxxing, but actually free speech allowed in offtopic is very refreshing and that is were the main focus is today.

you can only cover so much in looksmaxx section. The main theories have been formulated and presented here by now. :lul::lul:
main reason I joined this forum
being able to call people faggots and not getting censored is so refreshing

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub5kang, WayneBraaaah and shia.jihadist
I agree with the title it's impossible to not have mastered Jewish Theology, History and Philosophy after being here

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Turbo Racist