THE MAIN PROBLEM ABOUT LOOKSMAXERS here

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
This is not a usual incel site

SO all people who are just here to whine about their destiny and unlucky life should get tf out.

Obviously you can do that too, but you also need to take action.

All fucking basement dwellers should get tf out.

Images

We have some of the best knowledge on this site from softmaxxing as well as hardmaxxing, read through the threads here and Im convinced that within one year of dedication you will become 1-2PSL better lookin.

If you want to be a real looksmaxxer you need to:

1. Obvsly be lean or your not trying. Else youre a piece of shit without discipline

2. Have a sixpack and some muscle, even if you dont do bodybuilding

3. Have a deep voice from gargling apple cidar vinegar

4. Have masseters to chew stone with, if you got crazy money with mastic, else you get this, its even better for jaw Training. Cheap, and after 5min youre tired

Download

5. Perfect hygiene and haircut on fleek. Bluepilled advice, but you need to max it all

6. Broad neck thanks to neck training

IIf you dont have some of these traits youre just a basement dwelling loser.

PPersonally Im still working on the sixpack :(

BBut the thing that helped my looks most was. This, I know its the expensive version for 86 bucks so if your broke get the one for 25, but for 86 youre set for life

2020 is a good year my fellow gs, lets ascend together

Well make it all
Onto a better life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 685, Dog face and 24 others
good shit boyo.
fags will say therapy is bullshit but this site somehow is not even if you dont do shit. i indeed love some hardcore rotting btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, HighIQcel, IWantToMax and 2 others
DEAR LURKERS,

THIS IS AN INCEL SITE. LOOKSMAXXING IS UNHEALTHY. JUST FOCUS ON MONEY AND BUILDING UP YOUR SOCIAL LIFE IF YOIRE A LURKER SERIOUSLY.

YOU WILL DEVELOP BDD. YOU WILL HATE YOUR LIFE. THIS IS YOUR WARNING. IM STUCK IN THIS WEBSITE. I WAS NOT DESTINED TO HAVE NEARLY 14,000 POSTS BUT HERE I AM.

LOOKSMAXXING= BAD

GO ENJOY LIFE.

:feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, stuckneworleans, wagbox and 22 others
DEAR LURKERS,

THIS IS AN INCEL SITE. LOOKSMAXXING IS UNHEALTHY. JUST FOCUS ON MONEY AND BUILDING UP YOUR SOCIAL LIFE IF YOIRE A LURKER SERIOUSLY.

YOU WILL DEVELOP BDD. YOU WILL HATE YOUR LIFE. THIS IS YOUR WARNING. IM STUCK IN THIS WEBSITE. I WAS NOT DESTINED TO HAVE NEARLY 14,000 POSTS BUT HERE I AM.

LOOKSMAXXING= BAD

GO ENJOY LIFE.

yep

THIS SITE IS AGAINST WOMEN

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Slayerino
DEAR LURKERS,

LOOKSMAXXING= BAD

GO ENJOY LIFE.

I know him irl and it’s sad to see what’s happened to my friend. Please take his advice

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, asiannickghur, JMax and 3 others
I already hate my life the least I can do is hard looksmaxx until my 25 and if it doesn’t work I give up
DEAR LURKERS,

LOOKSMAXXING= BAD

GO ENJOY LIFE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
WTF? ANY STUDY TO BACK THIS CLAIM?
It destroys your larynx, so it grows back scared and your voice gets lower but also more quiet.

Just like smoking without lung damage

It destroys your larynx, so it grows back scared and your voice gets lower but also more quiet.

Just like smoking without lung damage
Again, thanks for the info, but do you have any study that can back your claim?

Again, thanks for the info, but do you have any study that can back your claim?
Sorry bro there are no studies on this as far as i know, but its known fact that acid destroys the larynx

Sorry bro there are no studies on this as far as i know, but its known fact that acid destroys the larynx

I don't know
Drinking honey or tea, or gargling salt water or apple cider vinegar can definitely be soothing for your throat, but they aren't washing off the vocal cords.

I will be here for a while, don't worry

unless god does some miracle to my maxxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Aware me on gargling apple cider vinegar brother brother

That jawliner shit is a full scam

• +1
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 3702
lol did u ever try it
I can tell by just looking at that Asians pic and their IG / website LOL. That shit doesn’t give you pronounced cheekbones :feelskek:

I can tell by just looking at that Asians pic and their IG / website LOL. That shit doesn’t give you pronounced cheekbones :feelskek:
obvsly the pic is frauded but it does strengthen your jaw like crazy

That's getting lean though

WTF? ANY STUDY TO BACK THIS CLAIM?
Bro, i think I am beat. Actually apple cider has the opposite effect and helas your larynx.

Thanks for pointing that out, Imma go back to gargling whiskey

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, anti caking agents, underdog and 3 others
Bro, i think I am beat. Actually apple cider has the opposite effect and helas your larynx.

Thanks for pointing that out, Imma go back to gargling whiskey
Kudos to you for admitting it. There's a surgery to lower the voice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Kingkellz and PubertyMaxxer
High Serotonine thread!

Working on six pack too, but it will be last, when everything else is done, bc maintaining sixpack is some more effort than other muscles (chest, biceps etc.)

• Love it
Kudos to you for admitting it. There's a surgery to lower the voice.

Noice! If thats safe and relatively cheap it might be worth more than most looksmaxing surgeries! (assuming you look decent already)

Imagine a girl not getting wet from this dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SuicideBomber
Cope, none of that shit is gonna make a difference, surgeries or death.

Jfl @ you if you wanna improve your looks in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Chadelite
no this is not a looksmaxing forum

don't come here if you want to improve yourself

Cant beleive that people are that retarded. Lol

• JFL
Last edited:
This is an INCEL FORUM I REPEAT ANYONE ELSE READING THIS

LEAVE RIGHT AWAY

DON'T BE LIKE ME AND ROT FOR MANY HOURS

SURGERY IS COPE

JUST BE YOURSELF AND RESPECT WOMEN

THAT IS THE WAY OF CHAD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, stuckneworleans, GetThatBread and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

SO all people who are just here to whine about their destiny and unlucky life should get tf out.

View attachment 274812

We have some of the best knowledge on this site from softmaxxing as well as hardmaxxing, read through the threads here and Im convinced that within one year of dedication you will become 1-2PSL better lookin.

1. Obvsly be lean or your not trying. Else youre a piece of shit without discipline

4. Have masseters to chew stone with, if you got crazy money with mastic, else you get this, its even better for jaw Training. Cheap, and after 5min youre tired

View attachment 274829
5. Perfect hygiene and haircut on fleek. Bluepilled advice, but you need to max it all

BBut the thing that helped my looks most was. This, I know its the expensive version for 86 bucks so if your broke get the one for 25, but for 86 youre set for life

Well make it all
Onto a better life

any thread about the apple ?

Lol. Some sound cookie cutter advice but then shills his product.

"GET LEAN FIX HYGIENE NOW BUY THIS $86 JAW EXERCIZER" --OP

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Hepatologyscribe and JMax
Lol. Some sound cookie cutter advice but then shills his product.

"GET LEAN FIX HYGIENE NOW BUY THIS $86 JAW EXERCIZER" --OP
watever

• WTF
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
I'm not buying your stupid jaw liner scam. Nice try.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I'm probably going to start my own website selling this chewing product would be relatively easy could manufacture it in china to sell to gullible peeps

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and PubertyMaxxer
Let's be honest, everyone on here is mentally ill. (including the lurkers)

View attachment 274812

View attachment 274829

Well make it all
Onto a better life
Are you fucking retarded, no. You don't need a 6 pack. Some people have different genetics with their tendinous intersections and can't always get 6 packs, even at 10%. Yeah chewing helps, but apple cider vinegar? The fuck cunt? Anyway, you completely forgot about surgery so good work cunt.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Are you fucking retarded, no. You don't need a 6 pack. Some people have different genetics with their tendinous intersections and can't always get 6 packs, even at 10%. Yeah chewing helps, but apple cider vinegar? The fuck cunt? Anyway, you completely forgot about surgery so good work cunt.
Ok bro. Chill out u ve been on this forum for like 5 min and already feel like an Uber g

Ok bro. Chill out u ve been on this forum for like 5 min and already feel like an Uber g
Oi cunt I was on redpill while you wee orbiting Stacy, long long ago

Is jawliner better than mastic or chisell?