The main problem with incels.is

Xtra

Xtra

Is that they are all self hating cucks who call themselves subhuman and genetic garbage over and over again. They act like all inceldom is looks based. Why spend time calling yourself ugly or short when there’s more to inceldom than having a slightly wrong jaw angle or being 1 inch below average height? I’ve seen this behaviour many times but to be completely honest I never understood the appeal of it. I’ve never had a problem with my looks because I know that if it wasn’t for this cucked society I would be slaying regardless of how I appear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, LooksOrDeath, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
Bro once you see how girls act around chad you stop being this deluded. Being in a relationship doesn't mean shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, dopaminebeyondfried, TechnoBoss and 8 others
I’ve never had a problem with my looks because I know that if it wasn’t for this cucked society I would be slaying regardless of how I appear.
i actually laughed out loud such insane levels of cope

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Ricky212, gigell and 2 others
Just blame it all on society theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, kiyopon and Deleted member 52452
It needs reacts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
imo if you havent at least leaned down to sub 15% body fat and then gotten surgeries to try and ascend you haven't tried yet,, so just stfu and slave away for trimax init

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LooksOrDeath, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
i actually laughed out loud such insane levels of cope
I laugh out loud at someone who's literal username is "iblamejews" being a society worshipper. Neither me or you or most people on this forum (besides the severe schizophrenics) would be incels in a normal society and you know it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and moreroidsmoredates
I laugh out loud at someone who's literal username is "iblamejews" being a society worshipper. Neither me or you or most people on this forum (besides the severe schizophrenics) would be incels in a normal society and you know it
You're dumb as shit if you think "being in a relationship" means anything

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
imo if you havent at least leaned down to sub 15% body fat and then gotten surgeries to try and ascend you haven't tried yet,, so just stfu and slave away for trimax init
Lean down and waste money on surgery to become better looking just to still get rejected meanwhile subhumans get with girls you want, sounds like a perfect plan definitely not a psyop

nowhere in the post did I mention the words "being in a relationship".
You really think "society" Is stopping you from getting laid? There Is Instagram, tinder, hinge, you don't even Need to leave the dark basement.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Lean down and waste money on surgery to become better looking just to still get rejected meanwhile subhumans get with girls you want, sounds like a perfect plan definitely not a psyop
Subhumans don’t get with girls you dumbass nigga??? I never seen a subhuman with a gf EVER

what do you consider a normal society

Subhumans don’t get with girls you dumbass nigga??? I never seen a subhuman with a gf EVER
You really think "society" Is stopping you from getting laid? There Is Instagram, tinder, hinge, you don't even Need to leave the dark basement.
I don't care about slaying ugly bimbos from dating apps. I don't even live in a city so I can't try that.

In my country subhumans get with girls all the time, I went to school with horrible subhumans who should be rotting in hell but instead they all live happy lives even though they are absolute scum

they are way less homosexual than this forum though

I don't care about slaying ugly bimbos from dating apps. I don't even live in a city so I can't try that.

In my country subhumans get with girls all the time, I went to school with horrible subhumans who should be rotting in hell but instead they all live happy lives even though they are absolute scum
They didn't live Happy lifes, they're on the Edge and get cucked but put up with it

what do you consider a normal society
A society without bullshit totalitarian tier laws and where subhuman scum get punished instead of living a better life than me.

They didn't live Happy lifes, they're on the Edge and get cucked but put up with it
You are from italy or some shit, nothing like where I am at all

don't looksmax because rare exceptions happen, nice one brainlet

You are from italy or some shit, nothing like where I am at all
IMG 20240512 183022
IMG 20240318 055659

Those are the "ugly bimbos" on dating apps btw holy cope, you would cut your father's dick to fuck them

don't looksmax because rare exceptions happen, nice one brainlet
Make me 6'3 with a wide frame and chadlite face I would still be mad at everything. You're a perfect example of the userbase on this garbage soy society worshipping forum

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
No I wouldn't. They look like literal gooks
They fog the shit out of the ltbs that make you jealous because they don't get shagged by you

They fog the shit out of the ltbs that make you jealous because they don't get shagged by you
I'm not talking about random ltbs, now you're just trying to derail my thread

I'm not talking about random ltbs, now you're just trying to derail my thread
They most likely are you overrate the shit out of them because irl people look Better, been there done that

The bigger difference is .is is self-defeating and hates women

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Make me 6'3 with a wide frame and chadlite face I would still be mad at everything. You're a perfect example of the userbase on this garbage soy society worshipping forum
you wouldn't but yeah cope harder faggot

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
you wouldn't but yeah cope harder faggot
Yes I would JFL you are legit retarded if you think all the years of living in a cucked society and being shit on by literal subhumans will go away if I magically become taller and better facial bones

They are self-destructive, negative, depressive, suicidal, victimizers, etc.

Of course looks are the most important thing in atraction, but what woman is going to want a fucking guy who calls himself subhuman jfl.

-10000 Selflove

Last edited:
Is that they are all self hating cucks who call themselves subhuman and genetic garbage over and over again. They act like all inceldom is looks based. Why spend time calling yourself ugly or short when there’s more to inceldom than having a slightly wrong jaw angle or being 1 inch below average height? I’ve seen this behaviour many times but to be completely honest I never understood the appeal of it. I’ve never had a problem with my looks because I know that if it wasn’t for this cucked society I would be slaying regardless of how I appear.
Who tf is even there

Yes I would JFL you are legit retarded if you think all the years of living in a cucked society and being shit on by literal subhumans will go away if I magically become taller and better facial bones
it would, and you're a gay retard for thinking you wouldn't forget that shit in a month of being a tall chad

it would, and you're a gay retard for thinking you wouldn't forget that shit in a month of being a tall chad
Calling me gay even though you think all problems would be fixed with good looks?
Sounds like deflection from a true homosexual

Calling me gay even though you think all problems would be fixed with good looks?
Sounds like deflection from a true homosexual
you're the faggot because you would still be bitching and moaning about muh bad childhood as a sub 5 incel when you become a chadlite, that's truly a feminine mindset, but do whatever u want g idrc

They most likely are you overrate the shit out of them because irl people look Better, been there done that
Tbf he's from some shit hole in Scotland so I can imagine the women being completely subhuman.
Much more so than the slums in naples

That forum is more extremist than org; most users have similar opinions; most users are a caricature; and most users have a Holywood view of social/dating dynamics.

When they were cheering for the affeminate boy that killed himself, I thought to myself: "these people are mentally ill."

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Xtra
Tbf he's from some shit hole in Scotland so I can imagine the women being completely subhuman.
Much more so than the slums in naples
From my experience my area has mostly ugly guys but the girls are significantly better looking

That forum is more extremist than org; most users have similar opinions; most users are a caricature; and most users have a Holywood view of social/dating dynamics.

When they were cheering for the affeminate boy that killed himself, I thought to myself: "these people are mentally ill."
They are insane cunts, site is a literal echo chamber with no free speech

• +1
Reactions: Latinus