The main reasons why I think eyes are way more important than lower third and maxilla

L

lerwaf123

Iron
1. You can easily hide your shitty lower third using a full beard
2. It's nearly impossible to change your eye area using softmaxxing. Even with plastic surgery it will be hard af. Only if you already have a decent base. For example, you have good ipd and low set eyebrows, but uee ruins your eye area making it below average/very below average. Then you can use fat grafting. But you can't change things such as: ipd, distance between eyes. Everything that hard to change is important af. But every component of jaw can be changed using surgery
3. It's becoming very easy to get good jaw. If almost everyone have a good jaw then what does it make unique?
4. Eyes tell everything about your ethnicity.
5. It's not accurate to use cillian murphy or matt rife as examples for theory that jaw is law. Their eyes almost have no flaws (good ipd, eye distance, low set eyebrows, blue color). The only flaw is uee
6. "Where did you see a male model with bad jaw?" I have a similar question. Where Did you see a male model with sub6 eye area?

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, DeadTrees, Bomber517 and 1 other person
7. I agree that good jaw can compensate a weak eye area but... good eye area + shitty jaw > good jaw + shitty eye area. "1. You can easily hide your shitty lower third using a full beard"

True

• +1
Reactions: lerwaf123
I dmed u

• +1
Reactions: timid
Where did you see a male model with bad jaw?" I have a similar question. Where Did you see a male model with sub6 eye area?

eye area is basically bone buddy boyo, this guy has 6/10 "eyes" apart from pfl but his eye area is good

• +1
Reactions: timid, agent0514 and lerwaf123

Yapping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, DeadTrees, Bomber517 and 3 others
not true

• +1
unfortunate facts

• +1
obsessed fpe pedo above me

• +1
jaw copers always use cillian murphy as example. to cope with their shitty eyes. But the funny fact is that he's eyes are fine. His fans always say how handsome his eyes are. Not his jaw)

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, wastedspermcel and timid

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxer_7, Rhom and timid
Just get OBO like me Boyo

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed and lerwaf123