the majority of the human population are average looking or above

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
its a froud when we think ugly people are common.

there arnt really many ugly people

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 24347 and 4 others
Absolutely absurd take

• +1
Reactions: AshamedToBeHere, Deleted member 27472, redmaxx and 6 others

the majority of the human population are average looking or below​

its a froud when we think good looking people are common.

there arnt really many good looking people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, redmaxx, chigoha and 2 others

the majority of the human population are average looking or below​

its a froud when we think good looking people are common.

there arnt really many good looking people
its about facial harmony.

the majority of man have a decent facial harmony to them

You have no idea what facial harmony means.

No, you guys would classify most people in my area as "incels or subhumans."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
You have no idea what facial harmony means.
the majority of man dont go bald before 40. the majority of man are 5 ft 7 or above. the majority of man have average size cocks,the majority of man have an average face. stop deluding yourself. truecels are a minority. i've seen so many people in my life. around 0.0.01% have reccesed jaw or bugs eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Are you retard son how is the majority is above average if the majority are ? That makes "above average" majority the average

This is so fucking stupid I just can’t. Everyone and his neighbour is recessed today, and you have the audacity to think it’s a one in a million occurrence.

5’7 is manlet tier in the west. Facial averageness is incredibly rare today. Please go read up on what facial averageness actually is before you come here and spew absolute nonsense.

Cock size is irrelevant unless you’re gigahung and can OnlyFansmaxx, so I don’t get your point.

Are you retard son how is the majority is above average if the majority are ? That makes "above average" majority the average
the majority are average looking with some who above average. thats what i meant

This is so fucking stupid I just can’t. Everyone and his neighbour is recessed today, and you have the audacity to think it’s a one in a million occurrence.

5’7 is manlet tier in the west. Facial averageness is incredibly rare today. Please go read up on what facial averageness actually is before you come here and spew absolute nonsense.

Cock size is irrelevant unless you’re gigahung and can OnlyFansmaxx, so I don’t get your point.
you are searching for incel photos online and you ignore the fact that the majority of the human population does not have major flaws in their face. youre just think that anyone who isnt a chad is automaticlly ugly

weat waffles is average looking. and the majority of man are like him.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and Deleted member 22623
wdym by this
Facial averageness refers to the degree to which a person's facial features conform to the typical or average facial characteristics of a particular population or group... it's the extent to which a person's face appears typical or average compared to the faces of others in their cultural or ethnic group.

averageness merely refers to the mathematical mean of quantifying proportions, as such it's not actually being "average", but a high degree of facial averageness is actually being quite good looking.

But today's reality is much more polarizing with the majority of men having some sort of anomality that deviates from the mean, be it a recessed jaw, abnormal chin, nose, eyes and so on and so forth. A minority of men have extremely well developed features which creates disparity and skews the mathematical mean completely. If we were much more equally developed than we are, there would be many more with a higher degree of facial averageness.

The animal kingdom is a good example, they all have similarly developed features. As such the mean distribution is incredibly narrow with no big deviances, whereas it's completely opposite for humans, and it's only getting worse as we evolve and inequality caused by socioeconomic factors, standards of living etc. become greater.

OP has no idea what he is talking about tbh, room temperature IQ greycel thread once again, makes me want to hang from the ceiling.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 21044 and roping3264
Facial averageness refers to the degree to which a person's facial features conform to the typical or average facial characteristics of a particular population or group... it's the extent to which a person's face appears typical or average compared to the faces of others in their cultural or ethnic group.

averageness merely refers to the mathematical mean of quantifying proportions, as such it's not actually being "average", but a high degree of facial averageness is actually being quite good looking.

But today's reality is much more polarizing with the majority of men having some sort of anomality that deviates from the mean, be it a recessed jaw, abnormal chin, nose, eyes and so on and so forth. A minority of men have extremely well developed features which creates disparity and skews the mathematical mean completely. If we were much more equally developed than we are, there would be many more with a higher degree of facial averageness.

The animal kingdom is a good example, they all have similarly developed features. As such the mean distribution is incredibly narrow with no big deviances, whereas it's completely opposite for humans, and it's only getting worse as we evolve and inequality caused by socioeconomic factors, standards of living etc. become greater.

OP has no idea what he is talking about tbh, room temperature IQ greycel thread once again, makes me want to hang from the ceiling.
@Dr. Bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
its a froud when we think ugly people are common.

there arnt really many ugly people
Women don´t think that. Somehow I see women around 5 chads in photos on Tinder.

Where tf do these chad clones come from? They just spawn in randomly.

• +1
Most peoples are average or above? :lul: You should go outside more often, or else your standards are insanely low.

Women don´t think that. Somehow I see women around 5 chads in photos on Tinder.

Where tf do these chad clones come from? They just spawn in randomly.

It's easy. 90% of women orbit 10% of all men. These 10% men get unlimited exposure and validation.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
thats why blackpill is cope. Most unattractive people are just fat, bad style, etc and could easily ascend with effort. People who are truly ugly are like <5%. I rarely see actually ugly people who are in shape and under 25 years old.

thats why blackpill is cope. Most unattractive people are just fat, bad style, etc and could easily ascend with effort. People who are truly ugly are like <5%. I rarely see actually ugly people who are in shape and under 25 years old.
dont forget that the majority of bald guys are ugly. and dont forget manlets

• +1
Reactions: pcmaxing

Dangerously based.

random pics of high school students in the US (not cherrypicked)

SOAR-Team.jpg
Chardon-hs-ss.jpg
Document
large_08f6df18-1c3f-4655-a8a8-ea0e71cba7f4.jpg
20231139141146_image.jpg

you can see that most guys are ugly

random pics of high school students in the US (not cherrypicked)

SOAR-Team.jpg
Chardon-hs-ss.jpg
Document
large_08f6df18-1c3f-4655-a8a8-ea0e71cba7f4.jpg
20231139141146_image.jpg

you can see that most guys are ugly
You are usually at your peak in looks at the end of high school or a couple years from it, from experience, from 18-30.

Back in my day, I had temples full of hair and a sharper jawline, more squared frontal bone, healthy sternum, toned muscular neck and etc.
Now thats changed for mostly the worse.
50191155-elderly-eighty-plus-year-old-man-sitting-on-a-rocking-chair.jpg
You young wippersnappers just don git it.

far majority of population is not attractive.. Weither It be over weight , no style.going bald. Bad hygiene. Watever

that’s why many guys considerEd normie tier on here ..get called good looking all the time in general population..standards here are very high

• +1
school is for normies and subhumans all the moggers busy gangbanging