The majority of the ppl on this planet would be less depressed

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Without social media. Its the truth, the cons outweigh the benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9837 and 14 others
I would be depressed without this forum but also with it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Warlow, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
A world without social media and fake news would be a completely different world. We would be more united. less anxious, less depressed, no comparing ourself with unrealistic standards. I would love to live in that kind of world, but technology is only going to make it worse and worse.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 3990, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
when i grew up social media wasn't a thing..

it's that fucking facebook that kickstarted it all, then it went on to youtube, and it just got worse from there on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Gaia262

I would kill to live in this time, you can just sense the world was different. Kids weren't brainwashed by technology, fucking crazy. Everyone was happier.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6217
Without social media. Its the truth, the cons outweigh the benefits.
fuck social media and the jews
i would be living my life relatively stress free if i was not comparing myself with 8 psl prettyboys 24/7

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 5048, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
fuck social media and the jews
i would be living my life relatively stress free if i was not comparing myself with 8 psl prettyboys 24/7
and girls compare you also with them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
Not me, I’m built different

I would kill to live in this time, you can just sense the world was different. Kids weren't brainwashed by technology, fucking crazy. Everyone was happier.

It'll never be like this again, and it truly makes me sad. I hope when I die I get reincarnated to into a world like this. Were all guilty and slaves to social media most of the time we don't even realize it. It's scary to think how life is gonna be hundreds of years from now.

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Ted Kaczynski was right tbh. All of the population-oriented technological development that's occurred recently under the pretense of making people's lives easier/more connected has fucked everyone over. Forming closer relationships with our local groups instead of constantly comparing ourselves to selected sections of celebrities' lives (which are probably intended to make us feel bad) would make everyone 100x happier :feelswhy:.

A world without social media and fake news would be a completely different world. We would be more united. less anxious, less depressed, no comparing ourself with unrealistic standards. I would love to live in that kind of world, but technology is only going to make it worse and worse.
What sucks is that individually not using it won't matter because everyone around us is already brainwashed. Fuck Zuckerberg and all of those sociopathic silicon valley cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5634 and Hozay
I had a girlfriend as a truecel before tinder, social media indeed cucked me

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Ted Kaczynski was right tbh. All of the population-oriented technological development that's occurred recently under the pretense of making people's lives easier/more connected has fucked everyone over. Forming closer relationships with our local groups instead of constantly comparing ourselves to selected sections of celebrities' lives (which are probably intended to make us feel bad) would make everyone 100x happier :feelswhy:.

What sucks is that individually not using it won't matter because everyone around us is already brainwashed. Fuck Zuckerberg and all of those sociopathic silicon valley cucks.

• JFL
social media fucked up our world forever tbh and no going back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Hozay
social media fucked up our world forever tbh and no going back.
thats what scares me the most. there is no going back. unless some event that happens that causes all our electricity to get fried or something

unless some event that happens that causes all our electricity to get fried or something
If an enormous solar flare like the one that hit Earth 150 years ago struck us today, it could knock out our electrical grids, satellite communications and the internet. A new study finds that such an event is likely within the next century.

that could actually happen Pog

• +1
thats what scares me the most. there is no going back. unless some event that happens that causes all our electricity to get fried or something
Once Elon Musk launches all of his mobile data satellites, there will be NO turning back. This shit sucks, even my dad tells me how much better it was in the 80's

• So Sad
Once Elon Musk launches all of his mobile data satellites, there will be NO turning back. This shit sucks, even my dad tells me how much better it was in the 80's
our dads experienced a world we never will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
when i grew up social media wasn't a thing..

it's that fucking facebook that kickstarted it all, then it went on to youtube, and it just got worse from there on
how old are you? im 25 and facebook got popular around middle school for me

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Hozay