The majority of women I’ve slept with…

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Happen to be left wing. Idk why it brings me satisfaction to sleep with women I disagree with on almost everything politically, but it just does.

Hearing all the nonsense they want to be legal/changed and just plotting in my brain. :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, EdgyFashionist, piec and 2 others
Kinda true tbf. Can't care less about politics but all women online who are conservative/religious just do it for the clout since they aren't that attractive otherwise.

Women who are left wing despite knowing that won't give them clout are the real hot ones more often

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and AspiringMogger
IMG 1227
OP is typing from here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, EdgyFashionist, The Grinch and 2 others
Hahah based

I have an list in my notes app of ethnicities i don't like or ethnicites of people that annoyed me and im gonna slay a girl from each one

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and AspiringMogger
Hahah based

I have an list in my notes app of ethnicities i don't like or ethnicites of people that annoyed me and im gonna slay a girl from each one
Share the list? I’m good on ethnic women tbh.

I wouldn't care if she was a terrorist :love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: alurmo
Hahah based

You will die a virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AspiringMogger, watah and 1 other person
Happen to be left wing. Idk why it brings me satisfaction to sleep with women I disagree with on almost everything politically, but it just does.

Hearing all the nonsense they want to be legal/changed and just plotting in my brain. :feelshehe::feelshehe:
Left wing women are submissive

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and piec
Honestly leftist foids are harder to slay than conservative foids in 2024 probably because they’re mostly lesbians

• Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and AspiringMogger
Honestly leftist foids are harder to slay than conservative foids in 2024 probably because they’re mostly lesbians
Not leftist white women. They’re whores

• Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel
She could kill me anytime :aheago:
Meanwhile fags will say shes masculine

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Every girl in copenhagen is left wing and vegan:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and AspiringMogger
because left wing women treat their bodies like a sex toy so it's easy to slay them

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger