The male brain is biologically hardwired to get one-i-tis

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Doesn't matter how red-pilled or alpha you think you are. The male brain is hardwired to develop one-i-tis for one "special" girl, because this is how nature ensures a man will stay around and protect and beta provide for a female after she got pregnant in hunter-gatherer times. Those lovey dovey feelings are a tool by nature to enslave you by turning you into a beta provider and ensure the survival of the species. So if you think you're too alpha to ever be a beta cuck simp, just wait until you meet a girl that activates those chemicals in your brain and turns you into a desperate dog begging for treats.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, SoundnVision, NZb6Air and 8 others
Doesn't matter how red-pilled or alpha you think you are. The male brain is hardwired to develop one-i-tis for one "special" girl, because this is how nature ensures a man will stay around and protect and beta provide for a female after she got pregnant in hunter-gatherer times. Those lovey dovey feelings are a tool by nature to enslave you by turning you into a beta provider and ensure the survival of the species. So if you think you're too alpha to ever be a beta cuck simp, just wait until you meet a girl that activates those chemicals in your brain and turns you into a desperate dog begging for treats.
water but stay virgin boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and castizo
True but your brag threads are suicidefuel so you're not getting a rep boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, the BULL, Autismcel and 2 others
I think i have found her...

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and PlayersGetPlayed
no?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and moredatesmorerapes
True but your brag threads are suicidefuel so you're not getting a rep boyo.
I literally said in my latest thread that a girl turned me into a beta cuck simp and everything went bad. The only way to get over it is to go clubbing and cold approaching again tonight and try to start over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, hopecel, nofap and 2 others
I literally said in my latest thread that a girl turned me into a beta cuck simp and everything went bad. The only way to get over it is to go clubbing and cold approaching again tonight and try to start over.
Did you try to be dark triad

Did you try to be dark triad
I'm going into dark triad mode now. Women are vicious, if you show signs of weakness they will twist the dagger.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and Autismcel
I'm going into dark triad mode now. Women are vicious, if you show signs of weakness they will twist the dagger.
Videos?

Would love to see you being darktriad while clubbing

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
you can't escape oneitispill

you can act like a nonchalant player with other irrelevant girls who you see as sexual objects but once you fall in love with some random girl who smiled when you looked at her - it's over - you've been infected and you won't be able to forget about her for very long time...

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
your .org friends already warned you of her

• +1
Reactions: vinn98 and the BULL
you can't escape oneitispill

you can act like a nonchalant player with other irrelevant girls who you see as sexual objects but once you fall in love with some random girl who smiled when you looked at her - it's over - you've been infected and you won't be able to forget about her for very long time...
since i have got blackpilled that shit never happened to me again

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and MoggerGaston
Oneitis is just how you calibrate your smv

impossible to even fall in love anymore after being blackpilled.

need to protect yourself against women. Remember:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, hopecel, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and MoggerGaston
ahahahahah why would ever want that shit in your life. looks like a succubus ready to suck your soul
Women are a man's biggest enemy.

How many older men have told me that getting married was the biggest mistake of their life, holy fuck.

• +1
its the other way around actually, foids tend to have oneitis/simp for a specific chad even with them having multiple available willing partners

men on average are more polygamous, if a guy has a lot of quality options he will often just be spinning plates instead of wanting to settle down

having oneitis is a mating pattern developed mostly by lacking options aka its an incel trait

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
ahahahahah why would ever want that shit in your life. looks like a succubus ready to suck your soul
Physical attraction and the moments where she acts sweet will twist your mind, until the mask drops and her true nature is revealed. At that point you're trapped in the web.

• JFL
You're framing marriage and kids as a "bad" thing.

There are no "good" or "bad" things. What is good, is what your brain perceives as good. When you're in love, and happy to have kids and have a family, and raise them, and have Christmases and birthdays, and go to their football games, or plays, go camping and to amusement parks with your family etc. then you are happy to have that life.

Love isn't bad. You've just spent to much time on an internet written by lonely depressed people, who's ideas keep them lonely and depressed.

its the other way around actually, foids tend to have oneitis/simp for a specific chad even with them having multiple available willing partners

men on average are more polygamous, if a guy has a lot of quality options he will often just be spinning plates instead of wanting to settle down

having oneitis is a mating pattern developed mostly by lacking options aka its an incel trait
men on average aren't more polygamous when average men can't be polygamous.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
well I have had 3 oneitises since I've got blackpilled two of which I met on the Internet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the first one was some pick-me JB whore who was simped by at least 20 guys from some chat we both were members of :pepefrown: I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE - I only idealised her because of her fogger cute voice lol... now I hate her tbh

the second one was my irl oneitis I saw in uni and I never spoke to her at all :feelshah: the only thing I know is her name and I'm still fucking obsessed with her after years

the third one was some schizo cute girl I met online who I ACTUALLY DUMPED :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: we were like an "e-couple" for few days and I really liked that whore but she also flirted with other guys and then I started ignoring her and guess what? she went crazy and sent me like 30 messages and cried like a little bitch :feelshah::feelshah: then she blocked me and I didn't really care about her... but after like a month she became my oneitis but we already stopped texting each other :feelswhy::feelswhy: my brain is so fucked up

• JFL
its the tendency

if given enough SMV most of the muh oneitis guys will become polygamous slayerz
Yes but reality is that average men don't have SMV, while average women do.
Resulting in women on average being far more likely to be polygamous and cheating on their partners.

this theory-crafting of yours is irrelevant since average men will never be able to match average female SMV. unless we somehow kill half the male population.

men on average aren't more polygamous when average men can't be polygamous.
The top guys are more polygamouse. The median guy struggles to get anything, and the bottom half are basically in celibate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vinn98, hopecel and MoggerGaston
Yes but reality is that average men don't have SMV, while average women do.
Resulting in women on average being far more likely to be polygamous and cheating on their partners.

this theory-crafting of yours is irrelevant since average men will never be able to match average female SMV. unless we somehow kill half the male population.

Thats precisely the reason average prime age foid has infinitely more smv than their male counterpart: because males are more promiscuous and less picky than foids

• +1