The male friend of my 8 year old sister mogs me

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I can’t cope with this.
The 8 year old male friend of my 8 year old sister facemogs me hard.
He has an extremely forward grown mandible and maxilla and just a good looking face in general. Wide jaw as well with good ramus length.
Also good pheno (tanned skin, blond hair, light blue eyes). Kind of like brad Pitt just with better side profile but worse harmony.
When he doesn’t start mouthbreathing suddenly he will be a legit chad I believe.
And if that wasn’t enough his father is 6‘3 tall so he will probably also be tall as well.
Fucking brutal.
looks similar like this guy but obv just with a much younger and more childish looking face
3D1CA3EC ADF6 4A5D AB68 1FCD724A0D8D
29359E5F 8B68 4240 9599 A6CBAF44CB48

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Arcturus, Lmao and 6 others
What if they marry and have kids in the future bro Think about your bloodline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and germanlooks
This can still change.

I know for a fact, trust me.... :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, datboijj, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
I can’t cope with this.
The 8 year old male friend of my 8 year old sister facemogs me hard.
He has an extremely forward grown mandible and maxilla and just a good looking face in general. Wide jaw as well with good ramus length.
Also good pheno (tanned skin, blond hair, light blue eyes). Kind of like brad Pitt just with better side profile but worse harmony.
When he doesn’t start mouthbreathing suddenly he will be a legit chad I believe.
And if that wasn’t enough his father is 6‘3 tall so he will probably also be tall as well.
Fucking brutal.
looks similar like this guy but obv just with a much younger and more childish looking face
View attachment 1319642View attachment 1319644
tell him to mouth breathe :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Arcturus, Lmao and 6 others
This can still change.

I know for a fact, trust me.... :feelsbadman:
I know but when I compare him to pictures of me at his age it’s not even close how hard he mogs me so I don’t think that he will grow up ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
What if they marry and have kids in the future bro Think about your bloodline
I don’t give a shit about my bloodline. The only thing what counts is your own life

• +1
Reactions: Larpongstopper and MikeMew'sBitch
He's fuckin' yo sister

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
That's incredibly suifuel. I saw something similar where my 4 yr old sister only followed around the blonde NT athletic kid at the playground and ignored the chink boy who was trying to show her the sandbox. WHORES FROM NATURE TBH

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Arcturus, germanlooks and 1 other person
I know but when I compare him to pictures of me at his age it’s not even close how hard he mogs me so I don’t think that he will grow up ugly
He can. Trust me.
I was him for quite some time, until puberty hit. Until I was 13 years old, girls would say "He's cute" and stuff when I walked by. I would get looked at by a lot of girls.
Sometimes I got love letters. A friend came up to me one day to tell me that 5 girls in my class are in love with me.
That all changed with puberty. Since then I was ignored. Puberty really was brutal for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, UglyGod360, datboijj and 1 other person
He can. Trust me.
I was him for quite some time, until puberty hit. Until I was 13 years old, girls would say "He's cute" and stuff when I walked by. I would get looked at by a lot of girls.
Sometimes I got love letters. A friend came up to me one day to tell me that 5 girls in my class are in love with me.
That all changed with puberty. Since then I was ignored. Puberty really was brutal for me.
Damn that’s brutal

Drink his blood to absorb his DNA

I don’t give a shit about my bloodline. The only thing what counts is your own life
Such a blackpilling viewpoint, My dad could have married a tall women to make me taller but he married what he enjoyed, thinking about future generations is cucked