The man whose interests are all outside is never satisfied with what is necessary, but is perpetually hankering after something more.......

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
6332ad84fc9d6bf34d598a9b414791af

Is the inner you keeping pace with your LooksMaxing?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, .👽., Deleted member 10185 and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing isn’t necessarily the same as wanting more money or buying expensive cars. I do it solely to get to a point where I can have access to basic human needs (friends and sex).

Looksmaxxing isn’t necessarily the same as wanting more money or buying expensive cars. I do it solely to get to a point where I can have access to basic human needs (friends and sex).

Wrong.

Physical world success CAN often come from your appearance. Or your appearance can PROVE a helping-hand.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Depend if you looksmax just for other people yeah your inner you is not going to follow cause you never did it for him in the first place but for others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Depend if you looksmax just for other people yeah your inner you is not going to follow cause you never did it for him in the first place but for others.

I was reading here some dude was buying the latest iPhone to appear more NT.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Wrong.

Physical world success CAN often come from your appearance. Or your appearance can PROVE a helping-hand.
I agree. What my response meant was that most people on here don’t looksmaxx as a way to get more and better girls. They do it as they don’t have access to basic needs such as friendships and sex due to being ugly. Once I get to normie status where I can have friends and girls, I won’t keep lookmaxxing as I would have what is necessary.

The only people this really applies to are chadlites and high tier normies who already have healthy relationships but want more and better girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I agree. What my response meant was that most people on here don’t looksmaxx as a way to get more and better girls. They do it as they don’t have access to basic needs such as friendships and sex due to being ugly. Once I get to normie status where I can have friends and girls, I won’t keep lookmaxxing as I would have what is necessary.

The only people this really applies to are chadlites and high tier normies who already have healthy relationships but want more and better girls.

I have friends/social circle etc.

I just want to look better and yes, enhance my confidence around girls, given my lack of stature, standing in at 5'8.

Last edited:

You kind of do have to care about what other people think. The only reason people push the “be yourself” thing is because it removes all personal agency and turns you into a victim.
I have friends/social circle etc.

I just want to look better and yes, enhance my confidence around girls, give my lack of stature, standing in at 5'8.
So you are looksmaxxing to increase your masculinity and confidence from being respected. There’s a difference between wanting to be a better man by become more good looking and looksmaxxing solely to fuck more and hotter girls.

You kind of do have to care about what other people think. The only reason people push the “be yourself” thing is because it removes all personal agency and turns you into a victim.

So you are looksmaxxing to increase your masculinity and confidence from being respected. There’s a difference between wanting to be a better man by become more good looking and looksmaxxing solely to fuck more and hotter girls.

No. You are reading it from a different perspective man. Don't play dumb.

Why do you Zoomers see shit like this as being absolute? Lmao. It's contextual. Care what people think to a certain beneficial and healthy and sociable level. Don't play dumb man.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

Correct.

Irl when lean I already look pretty decent ngl. Doesn't come through on camera as much, but I wanna get to like 7/10 if I can chadpreet lite with surgery and various other nips and tweaks.

Obviously
but it's legit impossible to not care what anyone thinks at ALL
humans are social creatures after all

Obviously
but it's legit impossible to not care what anyone thinks at ALL
humans are social creatures after all

And who said you must do that?

More concrete absolute black and white thinkers who lack critical thinking skill. IT'S A GREY AREA. You cannot put it into concrete terms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2785, Wallenberg and Deleted member 11053
Stfu bout "hankering" im hankering to have a thresome with the femboys @goron black and @Toodlydood but will I get it?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 3492 and Deleted member 11053
Stfu bout "hankering" im hankering to have a thresome with the femboys @goron black and @Toodlydood but will I get it?
I'm not a femboy + I'll pass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3492 and Deleted member 11053
My lord people here are dense as shit.

Is that "Success"? How does this post help me make money?

And who said you must do that?

More concrete absolute black and white thinkers who lack critical thinking skill. IT'S A GREY AREA. You cannot put it into concrete terms.
GREYCEL AREA