The Man With 1000 Kids - brutal lunchtime convo

R

Registered Nursecel

Iron
The girls in my Emergency Department were talking about the Netflix show "The Man With 1000 Kids" which is a documentary about a Dutch guy who went around to loads of clinics donating sperm and ended up fathering 600 kids. The girl who first raised the subject originally said "that's so fucked up how it's a true story" etc. and said "what if his kids end up marrying each other" and generally said that what he did was bad.

I stirred the pot and said "but what does he look like though? Is he tall and attractive?"

One girl said "he actually isn't bad looking though, especially when he was younger"
Then another two agreed and another girl was like "all I want is someone who's tall and not bald! I'd be happy if I got him as a donor"
A Nurse who is literally pregnant at the moment then roasted her balding husband saying how he was losing his hair now and that he's passed on "those genes"
In the space of 5 minutes the tide had turned completely in favour of the sperm donor guy and I think the last thing anyone said was
"If anyone was going to do something like that at least it was him"

The guy in question