The Mandalorian

D

Deleted

Lurker
Would recommend it to anyone who want a short series to watch. You dont have to be into sci fi as its closer to a western. The effects and use of leds instead of green-screen is very impressive imo.

Must watch for any star wars or western fan, Just watch a stream instead of buying disney plus

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Danish_Retard, owlofathena and 2 others
A man cant get replies recommending movies, Drama is what you want.

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
No Pitt no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Fight club is my religion. I watch it evrey fucking day tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted
No Pitt no care
Pedro Pascals acting was pretty good tbh i wouldnt want to waste pitt as a character who almost never shows his face but like a cameo or another star wars movie with pitt would be insane

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
read my shit this is a mogger series and it isnt long so not boring

can i ask u something arvid?
Your status says "
16 y/o - Only here to improve my looks
"
Yet are you improving your looks?
It seems to me that all you're doing is rotting on here and wasting the best years of your life

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
can i ask u something arvid?
Your status says "
16 y/o - Only here to improve my looks
"
Yet are you improving your looks?
It seems to me that all you're doing is rotting on here and wasting the best years of your life
rn i'm taking short break for studying but i'm looksmaxxing more than most ppl on here i'm skin/tan maxxing + gymaxxing + hairmaxxing and training parkour, stunt riding etc etc trying to jump from higher and higher bridges and rocks climbing higher and higher towers to become low inhib daredevil god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I forgot all my knowledge about star wars and want to get into it again, is this a good show to start with?

• +1
You are ignoring content by this member.

• Ugh..
Yes its really good movie i can rewatch it and try to spot all the star bucks cups which there are at every set they had etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and Deleted member 6695
rn i'm taking short break for studying but i'm looksmaxxing more than most ppl on here i'm skin/tan maxxing + gymaxxing + hairmaxxing and training parkour, stunt riding etc etc trying to jump from higher and higher bridges and rocks climbing higher and higher towers to become low inhib daredevil god
Please get off this forum you will regret staying here for this long later on, its not over for you and you shouldn't be socializing with these kind of people

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted
I forgot all my knowledge about star wars and want to get into it again, is this a good show to start with?
its after return of the jedi when the empire has fallen but the first order isnt espablished. Watch it pirate its a mogger series ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6695
Please get off this forum you will regret staying here for this long later on, its not over for you and you shouldn't be socializing with these kind of people
idk i'm trying to use it less mostly for my movie reviews or acting related stuff. This forum isnt as cucked as most places

• JFL
Me and my mates watched it on pirate streaming sites just dont download any skechy shit and ur fine. It wasnt realized in sweden when we saw it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695