The Masculinity Scale

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italians 🇮🇹
Introduction

Okay, so, I created this graph to try explaining the relation between masculinity and looks, according to a theory of mine:

Masculinity Scale

As most people already know, harmony is one of the most important aspects in regards to looks, harmony is so important that even Vitruvius noted that in the first century BCE and decided to write about the ideal proportions of man in De Architetura, which led Leonardo Da Vinci to draw a sketchy of Vitruvius' ideal man:

iu

Taking masculinity into consideration, I think it's fair to say that some men are so feminine that they would look uncanny if they tried to look more masc, and other men are so masculine that they would look uncanny if they tried to look less masculine...

Lookists kinda know that already, that's why we have the division between pretty boys, chads and masculine niggas:

Part 1 - Pretty Looks

Masculinity Scale fem looks

Pretty looks goes from 1 to 5 on the Masculinity Scale

4 to 5 - The ideal "pretty boy" chad is a 4 or 5 on the masculinity scale, showing perfect skin, great harmony, a head full of hair, and some masculine features to contrast with his feminine ones:

iu

3 - Between Femboy looks and Pretty boy ones, the ideal twink usually stands at a 3 on the masculinity scale, most of his traits are neotenous, better to try mascmaxxing to get to pretty boy tier:

iu

1 to 2 - Pretty much impossible to get more masculine without looking uncanny, better to trannymax or femboymax, nichiest appeal on the masculinity scale:

iu

Part 2 - Masculine Looks
Masculinity Scale MASC looks

6 - Ideal chad level of looks, not feminine, nor excessively masculine, simply ideal:

iu

7 - Maesthetic, more masculine than feminine but not in an ogre way, looks young, might have some noticable neotenous or feminine facial traits like big lips or a flat forehead:

iu

8 - 0 to none feminine traits, probably has a stubble, the point between maesthetic and hyper-masculine looks, can get to maesthetic tier in most cases

iu

9 to 10 - The opposite of femboys/trannies, pretty much impossible to get to a somewhat "normal" level of masculinity, niche appeal... probably better off getting as muscular as possible:

iu

Conclusion
If you're extremely feminine trannymax, if you look extremely masculine take roids, if you're somewhere in between try getting more masculine or feminine depending on where you stand in the masculinity scale

That's all folks!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly, justinzayn, Anchor_Ship and 8 others
Post your face so we show everyone how and why you are bias towards the pretty boy :lul:

Shut the fuck up you faggot, if youre extremely feminine get on testosterone and steroids.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Hero of the Imperium, justinzayn and 9 others
Post your face so we show everyone how and why you are bias towards the pretty boy :lul:
Did you read the thread? I literally said the ideal level of looks in terms of masculinity is not that of pretty boys

Pretty boys are 4-5 in that scale, the most balanced level of looks is a 6

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 18452
yo bunny:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: why arent u writing mystical way anymore

is that taiwan pussy that good that made u more basic bitch

You see the dom larpers @Bvnny ? Low IQ af. They don't read at lol. That's why I don't bother and don't take the forum serious. It's fruitless bro, lol. They aren't even 110 in IQ. Complete midwits and this user inparticular I would say around 90-95 tops

08244131a17b5cf0cbe9e23b6cbb3732

I actually didn't I'm ngl.

I am too used to Cuck Max spamming autist Zoomer children so I am hard-wired to filter out any shit that's typed here. I forget you are from Lookism and deserve more respect child. Forgive me.
report that fag

• So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.
I actually didn't I'm ngl.

I am too used to Cuck Max spamming autist Zoomer children so I am hard-wired to filter out any shit that's typed here. I forget you are from Lookism and deserve more respect child. Forgive me.

Pin on Tr□€ lov&
Muh zoomer children
@volcelfatcel @Thompsonz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13332
Am I maesthetic OP?

2752767 2258540 1612875038740

• JFL
Reactions: Drew and Bvnny.
You see the dom larpers @Bvnny ? Low IQ af. They don't read at lol. That's why I don't bother and don't take the forum serious. It's fruitless bro, lol. They aren't even 110 in IQ. Complete midwits and this user inparticular I would say around 90-95 tops

View attachment 1550250
Nigga doesn't understand that a real hyper-feminine dude can't take roids and suddenly become normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and MakinItHappenReturn
Masculinity is not directly correlated with looks, u can be a masculine ogre (masculine and ugly) or u can be pretty boy/twink who is ugly

Pretty boy just means not as much bone mass and softer features so u can be a boneless subhuman and also a subhuman with lots of bones, harmony is everything

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, GigaAscender and Deleted member 14160
Nigga doesn't understand that a real hyper-feminine dude can't take roids and suddenly become normal
Gandy is more masculine then the average guy imo but not orge

If you're extremely feminine trannymax, if you look extremely masculine take roids
Why the fuck would anyone trannymaxx?
Also why the fuck would someone ALREADY extremely masculine take roids?
low iq conclusion ngl

• +1
Reactions: gamma

I know how you feel man. It's very hard trying to meet people on a smarter wavelength on here.

You had that with lookism. A lot of lookism guys roam here but are not really active as all they see is a cesspool of incels moaning and kissing better each others' short-comings

You fucking retards i would stomp you both to death but both of you niggers know that, even women who get on testosterone get bodyhair and start looking manly yet you dare to tell me shit.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and gamma
You fucking retards i would stomp you both to death but both of you niggers know that, even women who get on testosterone get bodyhair and start looking manly yet you dare to tell me shit.
ideal number 1-10 on the masculunity scale for you?

• Woah
Reactions: BearBoy
ideal number 1-10 on the masculunity scale for you?
Maesthetic and fully 10 for body. Basically masc mixed prettyboy for face and full masculine for body.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and LooksOrDeath
Why the fuck would anyone trannymaxx?
Also why the fuck would someone ALREADY extremely masculine take roids?
low iq conclusion ngl
Because at 1-2 masculinity levels it's impossible to look more masculine without it looking uncanny, that's why it's better for the person to trannymax

Meanwhile, the same applies to someone on the end of the spectrum, that's why it's better for a hyper-masculine dude to get even more masculine, since it's impossible to get to a somewhat normal level of masculinity without it looking uncanny, like, at all.

Gandy is more masculine then the average guy imo but not orge
He's indeed, but not that much, like...

I don't think most ppl would point to Gandy as a symbol of masculinity, the average person probably stands at a 5 on the scale, so next to a pretty boy in terms of how masculine that person is (which doesn't mean that person is a pretty boy, just that their traits tend to be more feminine, since the average man in today's age has a tendency towards femininity as a result of modernity).

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
This
Women on high levels of T are more masc than Op

Mah it's uncanny
Better uncanny male than tranny LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This
Women on high levels of T are more masc than Op
View attachment 1550327

Mah it's uncanny
Better uncanny male than tranny LOL
Yeah retards on here who sit on their asses at home and make up theories who dont know shit about life and the things going on. They just like to assume things

• +1
Reactions: gamma
2751658 1645150588490
2751659 1645150590743
Rs 18920 20140613 kit x1800 1402684124
Jon snow game of thrones

This is who women are attracted to when given the choice.

Harington is far more of a pretty boy than he is ruggedly handsome.

Inb4 some absolute boring uncreative autist says 'he's more dimorphic than you' because he has nowhere to go and his bum chums like up his post.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
He's indeed, but not that much, like...

I don't think most ppl would point to Gandy as a symbol of masculinity, the average person probably stands at a 5 on the scale, so next to a pretty boy in terms of how masculine that person is (which doesn't mean that person is a pretty boy, just that their traits tend to be more feminine, since the average man in today's age has a tendency towards femininity as a result of modernity).
Yea people would say he's just a masculine/maesthetic Chad whatever you call it he's no where near orge masculine like Arnold and some of the ufc fighters

Cool, I would be an 8

4-5 inch wrist : Not worth living. Even females mog you

5-6 : same as females. shitty frame
6-7 : below average but considered normal in todays Soyciety.
7-8 average and kinda okay testosterone.
8-9 -Very Impressive in Today's endocrine disrupted society
9-10 - elite . Around 100000 men have this wrist size in the world. High t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Bvnny.
I'm like a 9 on this scale, I have been told I look like a serial killer. 6 is the best for looks overall as 3 looks like a faggot and 8 looks too masculine like I do.

I'm like a 9 on this scale, I have been told I look like a serial killer. 6 is the best for looks overall as 3 looks like a faggot and 8 looks too masculine like I do.
I don't think 8 is extreme masculine do u think Meeks is too masculine?

I don't think 8 is extreme masculine do u think Meeks is too masculine?
Meeks is a 7 on this scale. I would say 4-7 is when you can slay, below 4 is femboy tier and above 7 is ogre/hypermasculine.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
do you work at buzzfeed or something? shove up your lgbt tranny propaganda up your loose prolapsed femboy asshole and get the fuck off the forum, retarded faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
do you work at buzzfeed or something? shove up your lgbt tranny propaganda up your loose prolapsed femboy asshole and get the fuck off the forum, retarded faggot.
Sad Thanks GIF by PEEKASSO