the masses have always been ignorant

L

lunin7

The life of despair is too much to bare
it’s to the point I don’t even wanna step out anymore cause I feel so much negativity, it’s really debilitating once you have the awareness of Mother Nature

it doesn’t matter if u travel back to the year 1500 or if you travel 50 years in the future because human nature will be the same no matter what

the problem is that most nts are blind and emotional so if you operate as someone who is aware of society then expect to be disappointed

as someone who operates on the blackpill you’d expect people here to be empathetic about your situation and provide you with actual solutions instead of using u for cheap likes but that’s what humans do we win based off exploitation of inferior genes

also YouTubers who sell you a face rating are just as bad as puas makes them just as bad as bluepilled scammers who sell you fake skin care products

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Every person claims not to be a sheep

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, lunin7 and Akhi
Every person claims not to be a sheep
conspiracists are quick to call the mainstream opinion sheep

meanwhile they just repeat what some guru told them without thinking for themselves

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, thenewhebbe and truthhurts
it’s to the point I don’t even wanna step out anymore cause I feel so much negativity, it’s really debilitating once you have the awareness of Mother Nature

it doesn’t matter if u travel back to the year 1500 or if you travel 50 years in the future because human nature will be the same no matter what

the problem is that most nts are blind and emotional so if you operate as someone who is aware of society then expect to be disappointed

as someone who operates on the blackpill you’d expect people here to be empathetic about your situation and provide you with actual solutions instead of using u for cheap likes but that’s what humans do we win based off exploitation of inferior genes

also YouTubers who sell you a face rating are just as bad as puas makes them just as bad as bluepilled scammers who sell you fake skin care products
I want a nation of workers, not thinkers - John dick Rockefeller :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: lunin7

meanwhile they just repeat what some guru told them without thinking for themselves
does this apply to my thread

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Everyone ish hardwired to be blackpilled tho. They don’t want to accept that looks and superior genetics can shape ur future

• +1
Reactions: lunin7

Ski Aggu:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

We repeat things that we agree with.

when you think deeply you realize everything we do is based on what we’ve witnessed others do and say so there is no such thing as a non conformist because we as humans have all been influenced in some aspect of our lives

the difference between a renegade and a sheep is that sheep’s follow everything as long as it’s common narrative while a renegade follows something even if it’s perceived by many to be bad.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
We repeat things that we agree with.

when you think deeply you realize everything we do is based on what we’ve witnessed others do and say so there is no such thing as a non conformist because we as humans have all been influenced in some aspect of our lives
exactly, high IQ
the difference between a renegade and a sheep is that sheep’s follow everything as long as it’s common narrative while a renegade follows something even if it’s perceived by many to be bad.
Most renegades take anti-mainstream opinions only BECAUSE theyre anti-mainstream, not because they thought about it and agree

its just to come off as an edgelord

IF you have a differing opinion and can argue for it I dont mind