the meaning of life is to find a girl that likes your looks and have lots of sex with her

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
which is something i will never experience because im a repulsive subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nulll, try2beme, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
True, ruin that slut. Eat her asshole.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, Primalsplit, try2beme and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Yeah I'd fuck her up on grandaddy
If you dont eat ass(hole) you're missing out. Nothing like tasting your woman's diet.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Primalsplit, LampPostPrime and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Dr. Bludy, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, rand anon and Abhorrence
There's a lot more to intimacy than just having sex. It's about the way she looks at you with a smile, passionately kisses your whole body, and hugs you even when you're sleeping. It's about the way you run finger through her hair and appreciate her feminine scent. It's about the constant connection, comfort and excitement she feels when she's around you. It's about the way she expresses her pleasure, whether it's through moans, screams and closing her eyes, when you sucking her nipples or touching/slapping her ass. Finally u putting finger on her panties and very wet, u know she wants it and u penetrate her but tease a little bit so she would beg u to put it in her fully

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 16275, Primalsplit and 6 others
There's a lot more to intimacy than just having sex. It's about the way she looks at you with a smile, passionately kisses your whole body, and hugs you even when you're sleeping. It's about the way you run finger through her hair and appreciate her feminine scent. It's about the constant connection, comfort and excitement she feels when she's around you. It's about the way she expresses her pleasure, whether it's through moans, screams and closing her eyes, when you sucking her nipples or touching/slapping her ass. Finally u putting finger on her panties and very wet, u know she wants it and u penetrate her but tease a little bit so she would beg u to put it in her fully
i wont have any of this

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 4301 and 9 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 21735
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
To find a Stacy that likes you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, Nick.Harte and humanoidsub7
why do u get dates and i dont?
i've been looksmaxxing this whole time since i joined this shithole instead of crying about my subhumanity. i've started to get dates only recently. In the end of June. I've been borderline normie-incel before

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and humanoidsub7
i've been looksmaxxing this whole time since i joined this shithole instead of crying about my subhumanity. i've started to get dates only recently. In the end of June. I've been borderline normie-incel before
I've done the same/pubertymaxxed. However all the options i have are whores and roasties. Friends tell you not to worry however they instantly cheat even if you're chad.

Start pumping and leaving and that's it imo

I've done the same/pubertymaxxed. However all the options i have are whores and roasties. Friends tell you not to worry however they instantly cheat even if you're chad.

Start pumping and leaving and that's it imo
idk all my matches are 18-22. The oldest girl i fucked was 21 and it was her birthday. Im 27 btw

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
idk all my matches are 18-22. The oldest girl i fucked was 21 and it was her birthday. Im 27 btw
My matches are around the same however im almost 17 in like a few months. No idea if that's good though lmao

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Meanwhile 6'8 bball niggers with 11 inch bbc just flip her over and mount her prone and anally obliterate her pale white butt

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Primalsplit
i have looksmaxxed too, its not fair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and zharupodrugu
Meanwhile 6'8 bball niggers with 11 inch bbc just flip her over and mount her prone and anally obliterate her pale white butt
idc my nigga. I know my dick game is on point, they always ask for more
My matches are around the same however im almost 17 in like a few months. No idea if that's good though lmao
The best quality of women in this age bracket so thats good. Ill leave my country in a week and half so I only care about sex and i choose promiscuous bitches with good bodies
i have looksmaxxed too, its not fair
maybe ur base is shit or most likely ur photos are dogshit aspie tier selfies. So im not surprised u arent getting any. Mine is on point but nothing outstanding when im finished with insta/photosmaxxing i'll get even more bitches

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
idc my nigga. I know my dick game is on point, they always ask for more

The best quality of women in this age bracket so thats good. Ill leave my country in a week and half so I only care about sex and i choose promiscuous bitches with good bodies

maybe ur base is shit or most likely ur photos are dogshit aspie tier selfies. So im not surprised u arent getting any. Mine is on point but nothing outstanding when im finished with insta/photosmaxxing i'll get even more bitches
Bball niggers are cumming for your ass next

The meaning of life is to find a stupid slut that you rape and abuse when she begs you for more as you ruin her holes and her life. :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
The meaning of life is to find a stupid slut that you rape and abuse when she begs you for more as you ruin her holes and her life. :owo:
so romantic

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Primalsplit
not only 1 lil bro- it gets boring

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit