The media is trying to brainwash you to raise other people's children

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
Have you noticed this happens a lot in TV shows, Movies and Video games?

You have this rough tough guy who has spent his last 10 years fighting in some horrible environment. He doesn't really want to do it anymore and wants to find some meaning in his life.

Then all of a sudden this kid appears out of no where to the guy. He finds out this kid belongs to his oneitis, friend, sister, ex wife etc and decides to raise that kid since the daddy never showed up. The rest of the story shows the struggles and triumph as the tough guy gains a soul and new insight in raising this kid.

Don't be fooled. They're trying to brainwash you into raising another man's kid. Whats so fucking honorable about picking up the responsibilities for something another man SHOULD be doing? Shouldn't they make more shows trying to shame those Chads and Tyrones into coming back and taking care of their kids? Why the fuck should we have to pick up after them huh?

We're no different from the middle class taxpayers who need to bail out the rich fucks on wall street who made a dumb investments and need to be saved. Fuck off already!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sergiu, Deleted member 6401, 54UD4D3 and 8 others
Yes greycel you’re right here u go here’s an alert

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Stingray
U played the walking dead season 1 one too many times clearly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Legit

• +1
High IQ thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
It's a weird plot point. In the future there will be breeding faculties with multiple Stacies getting banged by the same Chad while an army of beta cucks feeds and educates the children

• +1
i feel enlightened
Giphy 3

• +1
too many single moms

• +1
True

• +1
Shit like this almost makes me glad I'm a lumpenprole

• +1
Not raising another mans kid. Never.

• +1
I assume the implication is that their real dads died in war.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
Whats a lumpenprole?

lum·pen·pro·le·tar·i·at
(lŭm′pən-prō′lĭ-târ′ē-ət, lo͝om′-)
n.
1. The lowest stratum of the proletariat. Used originally in Marxist theory to describe those members of the proletariat, especially criminals, vagrants, and the unemployed, who lacked awareness of their collective interest as an oppressed class.
2. An underclass.
[German : Lumpen, pl. of Lump, ragamuffin (from Middle High German lumpe, rag) + Proletariat, proletariat (from French prolétariat; see proletariat).]
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
lum·pen·pro·le·tar·i·at
n.
1. The lowest stratum of the proletariat. Used originally in Marxist theory to describe those members of the proletariat, especially criminals, vagrants, and the unemployed, who lacked awareness of their collective interest as an oppressed class.
2. An underclass.

[German : Lumpen, pl. of Lump, ragamuffin (from Middle High German lumpe, rag) + Proletariat, proletariat (from French prolétariat; see proletariat).]
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
Lump is German equivalent for ldarcel and NEET

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and KingOfRome
JFL at raising another mans creampie

• +1
lum·pen·pro·le·tar·i·at
n.
2. An underclass.

XD

• +1