the meekspill cannot be argued with

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Some chick in an instagram group chat with me and @dogtown was trying to say that even if you have a pretty face if you're a piece of shit nobody will like you

hit her up with the classic JEREMY MEEKS story and all did was say "sounds like you're bitter you dont have an attractive face" then shut the fuck up after it

not even bluepilled virtue signaling foids can debate the meekspill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, RichardSpencel, dodt and 13 others
i brought up the same thing to a soyboy who said muh personality, the meeks pill literally blackpilled him, now he is askling how to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: duckducknoose, Deleted member 4887, RichardSpencel and 17 others
Fuck.
The meekspill is special because it is so powerful. Needs minimal IQ to spread too.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Autist and 4 others
"sounds like you're bitter you dont have an attractive face"

GYMCEL COPING TEENS ETERNALLY BTFO, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU RECOVER FROM THIS.

Go do more squats bro, maybe someone will finally love you.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, RichardSpencel and SHARK
Meekspill is scientific proof that ugly men are nothing in this world

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Coping and 3 others
Jeremy Meeks is proof of the blackpill. Cucks are arguing against reality.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Coping and 1 other person
Meekspill is scientific proof that ugly men are nothing in this world
(poor) ugly men, at least rich guys can betabux

Go ER
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
GYMCEL COPING TEENS ETERNALLY BTFO, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU RECOVER FROM THIS.

Go do more squats bro, maybe someone will finally love you.
Lmfao I facemog the fuck out of her, she only said that because she was mad and couldn't counter my argument. This same chick has swiped up on my snapchat stories calling me hot before. STOP COPING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, androidcel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I wonder what would happen if Meeks would go ER
He would still be worshipped by foids.

If anything, it would increase his SMV.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Coping and 4 others
the meekspill beat me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I wonder what would happen if Meeks would go ER
richard ramirez did worse than ER and still got worshipped, he wasnt on meeks looks level and still got worshipped, if meeks did it i would ramirezall over again

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
richard ramirez did worse than ER and still got worshipped, he wasnt on meeks looks level and still got worshipped, if meeks did it i would ramirezall over again
And ER wasn't even that ugly. There's this sort of cute white girl on youtube who worships him

And ER wasn't even that ugly. There's this sort of cute white girl on youtube who worships him
ERwasn't ugly, but he was not attractive at all, mouth failos him so fucking hard, his mouth and chin literally make him punchable asfuck

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RedPilledStemcel, Coping and 1 other person
FACE>ALL

• +1

Just go ER bro

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Swagwaffle
but he still mogs you to oblivion

Attachments

• ..gif
    ..gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • +1
over for neilcels

Some chick in an instagram group chat with me and @dogtown was trying to say that even if you have a pretty face if you're a piece of shit nobody will like you

hit her up with the classic JEREMY MEEKS story and all did was say "sounds like you're bitter you dont have an attractive face" then shut the fuck up after it

not even bluepilled virtue signaling foids can debate the meekspill.
I'm surprised u didn't mention me or @Mansnob since we're in the same chat

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Lmfao I facemog the fuck out of her.

tenor.gif

she only said that because she was mad and couldn't counter my argument

tenor.gif

This same chick has swiped up on my snapchat stories calling me hot before.

tenor.gif

IT'S OVER FOR YOU BUDDYBOYO. NO AMOUNT OF TIME IN THE GYM IS GONNA FIX YOUR BUSTED FACE. TIME TO VISIT GANDY.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

IT'S OVER FOR YOU BUDDYBOYO. NO AMOUNT OF TIME IN THE GYM IS GONNA FIX YOUR BUSTED FACE. TIME TO VISIT GANDY.
undisputed does it 10x better than u lmao

over for u irl and on forums tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
undisputed does it 10x better than u lmao

over for u irl and on forums tbh

If it's over for me, it never began for a gymcoping subhuman like yourself.

Neck yourself already boyo, all that gym to try and compensate for your tiny dick and hideous face just ain't helping.

Put the gun in your mouth already and pull the trigger, it'd probably be an improvement lookswise, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
if people think you done something wrong and doesnt forgive you, you are not good looking enough

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Ur legit below subhuman. Subcreature in fact

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Orcapositivo, androidcel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
View attachment 29057
Ur legit below subhuman. Subcreature in fact

Your disgusting low-IQ looking face legit makes me want to throw up when I see it. Just a low tier normie with ONE FUCKING LAY IN HIS WHOLE LIFE, who has somehow convinced a bunch of aspies that he's a Chad.

ONE LAY AND HE'S THINKS HE'S A CHAD. JFL.

The fact is girls find you repulsive buddyboyo. That's why you were a perma incel until 18, then had to settle for the first foid who showed interest. No amount of posturing about your 'stats' will change that. Think about all the girls you've ever had an interaction with. Of all those girls, precisely one out of THOUSANDS has deemed you worthy enough to have sex with. You of course, like the subhuman with no options you are, snapped this up, as you didn't want to go back to raping your wrist every night. Which is fair enough, but stop larping as a Chad on here, Chad doesn't become an 18 year old virgin then LTR's his first shag.

No matter how much weight you lift in the gym, you'll never be rid of your face, and you'll never be attractive to females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, androidcel and RichardSpencel
Your disgusting low-IQ looking face legit makes me want to throw up when I see it. Just a low tier normie with ONE FUCKING LAY IN HIS WHOLE LIFE, who has somehow convinced a bunch of aspies that he's a Chad.

ONE LAY AND HE'S THINKS HE'S A CHAD. JFL.

The fact is girls find you repulsive buddyboyo. That's why you were a perma incel until 18, then had to settle for the first foid who showed interest. No amount of posturing about your 'stats' will change that. Think about all the girls you've ever had an interaction with. Of all those girls, precisely one out of THOUSANDS has deemed you worthy enough to have sex with. You of course, like the subhuman with no options you are, snapped this up, as you didn't want to go back to raping your wrist every night. Which is fair enough, but stop larping as a Chad on here, Chad doesn't become an 18 year old virgin then LTR's his first shag.

No matter how much weight you lift in the gym, you'll never be rid of your face, and you'll never be attractive to females.
Gigacope

Your disgusting low-IQ looking face legit makes me want to throw up when I see it.
The man is studying to become a doctor iirc.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The meekspill is the god of all blackpills

meeks me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
That's what they always do, I once sent a girl the child rapist tinder experiment and all she could come up with is "you aren't good looking so why do you care?"