The meme that men won't commit is bullshit. It's WOMEN who hate marriage.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
My sister is married and her daughter recently celebrated her second birthday. She even managed to marry a normie despite being 3/10 herself yet despite this she's munching a strong dose of antidepressants because she feels 'unhappy' just fucking lol.

100% chance this nonsense is the result of her failing to hook up with a Chad. Women do NOT care about family.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, JBcollector, datboijj and 8 others
life as a 3/10 probably sucks for both men and women tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, datboijj, Deleted member 33379 and 2 others
>tfw gave birth to non-chad's baby

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
My sister is married and her daughter recently celebrated her second birthday. She even managed to marry a normie despite being 3/10 herself yet despite this she's munching a strong dose of antidepressants because she feels 'unhappy' just fucking lol.

100% chance this nonsense is the result of her failing to hook up with a Chad. Women do NOT care about family.
if a woman hates marriage she isn't going to be married, retarded thread

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
niggas replying without even reading lmao

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, ConfusedBolivian, the BULL and 2 others
I ain't having enough sex yeah sorry husband time to become a stripper

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Yet she still married a 5/10 guy and started a family. I meanwhile am rotting.

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
You don't heard such kind of stories on chad's land. Where everyone is chad and stacy.

Marriage is hell for most women. They are obligated to give their horny normie husbands sex daily and then they stop because “I’m not in the mood honey” and then the normie men just deal with it and still worship them but the women despise their beta husbands.

Life for foids is very easy but also biologically tough. They all want Chad. They all feel intense hatred for normie men

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ConfusedBolivian
Marriage was a man made thing to keep women chained, those same men had sex with women outside of marriage cuz no one likes to be locked down , in matriarchs women did the same , it's not just men or women

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
3/10 foid married a normie

3/10 male roped at 17 bc of bullying

Big difference

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman, deadmanwalking and ConfusedBolivian

Antidepressants are a literal proof world is evil. You treat depression better by getting fit and healthy than by popping these pills, yet these eunuch pills are shoved into teens mouth when they feel a little sad. I feel sad sometimes too, probably much more than average ''depressed'' teen girl, yet I never thought I'd fix my issues by popping pills that numb all my emotions for 50 years and make me into a low T bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Marriage is hell for most women. They are obligated to give their horny normie husbands sex daily and then they stop because “I’m not in the mood honey” and then the normie men just deal with it and still worship them but the women despise their beta husbands.

Life for foids is very easy but also biologically tough. They all want Chad. They all feel intense hatred for normie men
Yep a lot of foids (especially roasties) have to compromise when it comes to marriage when they realize that Chad chasing ain’t doing them any good and they’ll never be able to lock down the man of their fantasies that they’ve been dreaming of since they were a little kid, it’ll be a real kicker once they turn 35 and have to get married to the 5/10 skinny fat balding normie who makes 70k a year
Antidepressants are a literal proof world is evil. You treat depression better by getting fit and healthy than by popping these pills, yet these eunuch pills are shoved into teens mouth when they feel a little sad. I feel sad sometimes too, probably much more than average ''depressed'' teen girl, yet I never thought I'd fix my issues by popping pills that numb all my emotions for 50 years and make me into a low T bitch.
Most “depressed” foids aren’t even depressed, they’re just looking for attention, since attention is all that foids want

Foids version of depression is some cringe shit like having an eating disorder or the Chad that pumped and dumped them last night doesn’t wanna text back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Xangsane and ConfusedBolivian
Yep a lot of foids (especially roasties) have to compromise when it comes to marriage when they realize that Chad chasing ain’t doing them any good and they’ll never be able to lock down the man of their fantasies that they’ve been dreaming of since they were a little kid, it’ll be a real kicker once they turn 35 and have to get married to the 5/10 skinny fat balding normie who makes 70k a year

Most “depressed” foids aren’t even depressed, they’re just looking for attention, since attention is all that foids want

Foids version of depression is some cringe shit like having an eating disorder or the Chad that pumped and dumped them last night doesn’t wanna text back
5/10 fat baldie normie is a myth

Your title is retarded.
Women hate marriage in general?
Then why tf is your sister married then. Don't you think she'd rather be single than compromise?

Women can still hook up with Chad despite how they look. It's just a numbers game. Kinda like how you can still see subaverage men with MTB+.

It's the failure to lock Chad down that's a problem for them.
The 'men won't commit' thing is true from the perspective that they only consider chads as "real men".

Women hate the idea of being married to subchad.
Women do NOT care about family if it's one where she isn't married to her "ideal man"

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 51576 and Kamui
Yet she still married a 5/10 guy and started a family. I meanwhile am rotting.
You're a man, she's a woman. Men live harder lives, get over it! You have two options, to keep rotting or start conquering. Treat this as like you're in a war. The enemy is pushing and you're collapsing like the Soviet Union in 1941, yet you must muster up all the strength you have available to emerge as a victor. Or you lose.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Sprinkles and ConfusedBolivian

No it's true marriage has zero benefits for men

Literally no punishment for not committing

Marriage is just another photo even it's meaningless

I wonder if the schizo uncle often gets invited to family dinner

Reminds me of this brutal blackpill

TLRW after fucking countless chads with 8 inch dick and marrying a oofy goofy she unhappy with her husband because he doesn’t have an 8 inch dick like the chads she fucked when she was younger

Last edited:

WOmen in iceland are stacies tho so the 3 in your eyes could be a 6 in mine