Lihito

Lihito

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Xangsane, Deleted member 14693 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14693 and 4 others
this is definitely a copypasta ive read this before even tho it was only posted todau.

Probably some woman posted it unironically, then some incel copy pasted it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lmao, GetShrekt and 2 others
imagine the son getting the genes of the mother height wise:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
teehee, I love short guys. It just so happens to be my boyfriend is 6'2. Fucking holes
It feels Like someone on here wrote this but then i remeber women have no sentience

But tbh i get women For wanting top genes i just rejected a short fat sheboon that i was sexting with cause i was repulsed by her subhuman looks

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
this is definitely a copypasta ive read this before even tho it was only posted todau.

Probably some woman posted it unironically, then some incel copy pasted it
This

It feels Like someone on here wrote this but then i remeber women have no sentience

But tbh i get women For wanting top genes i just rejected a short fat sheboon that i was sexting with cause i was repulsed by her subhuman looks
women have no self awareness. I hate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ConspiracyTheory
In don’t understand these men who date such short girls.

Not only wouldn’t I want to waste my height genes with these midgets but also I think the disadvantages the girl mentions in this Reddit post are legit.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
women have no self awareness. I hate it
It’s so bad man. It’s like some sort of developmental defect but it can’t be because they all have it. Must be the estrogen. Soy boys have it too so blaming it on female hormones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and FailedNormieManlet
It’s so bad man. It’s like some sort of developmental defect but it can’t be because they all have it. Must be the estrogen. Soy boys have it too so blaming it on female hormones.
Women have never been forced to self reflect, men always have to improve and reflect on their behaviour. Women are always right

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Also im becoming a redpill coper

damn if it is her in the profile she's hot ngl

please stop sharing dumb foids thoughts and advices. I can't take it anymore
Feel The Bern Democrats GIF by Bernie Sanders