The Menendez brothers blew their parents to pieces—pure evil resides inside them

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The evil brothers

In the time of the Menendez brothers' defiant teen years, they hadn't told a soul that their dad was packing their boats with his banana. Even during the sessions with the shrink, who cleverly set them up later using his sleasebag side-bitch as an eavesdropping witness, they never once told him about the sexual abuse. Of course, after Erik Menendez snitched on himself, he knew there was a high probability the shady doctor would eventually tell someone... the allegation for justification of double murder began. An 18-year-old athlete, who towered over his fragile father and feeble junkie mother, expected intelligent people to believe that old fruitcake was raping him. Brutal poetic repercussions are foreshadowed in their freedom state.

Two rich kids killed the fuck out of their parents with double-barrel shotguns. They blew their father's face off without much of a flinch. They shot their mother nearly to death, but howbeit, wasn't enough. She was still breathing! It was probably a side effect of the abundance of dope and alcohol she was on. Ugh, what a tolerance of pain a junkie can endure. So the two dummies left the house and reloaded. They had a brief, bubbly conversation during the moment. I speculate that Lyle Menendez said, "The first thing I'm buying is a fucking Rolex, nigga."

Erik nodded with a smile. He inserted, "I'm going to Israel to be with my people." They high-fived one another and went back inside to finish her off.

The Asperger duo took "pride" in those deaths. They stood there, captivated by the blood and guts. Their apathetic void may have lasted for five, ten, twenty minutes! Ugh, so much blood! Erik felt, "It's beautiful... I can write a book about this."

After they left the mansion, they did what normal people do after murdering their parents, enjoy a movie at the theater. Of course, it was the plan. I call that a two-for-one deal. A good movie, a good alibi. Ugh, those fucking rich people are just evil. They returned to the crime scene hours later, prepared to be the shocked sons, expecting to see the entire police department and local press packed around their mansion... which didn't happen. What did happen—seven months later, after their arrest, they complained a dozen times that neighbors didn't call the police. And why would that bother them so much? The cops ruined the payoff performance they'd rehearsed a dozen times! Erik was to drop to his knees, clench the grass, and wail without breath because the emotions were so intense. Finally, he lets out a loud cry for his Oscar nomination.

Meanwhile, Lyle is trying to push his way past the police while shouting, "They're not dead! Let me through!"

An officer assures him, "Oh, they're dead, trust me, buddy."

Lyle drops to his knees and wails, "Nnnnnnnnooooooo!"

Star Trek Applause GIF
200.gif

They felt robbed, ngl. What arrogance, though, right? I am truly impressed with their imagination, seriously. Bravo, wealthy community, you deserve them back in your houses. I'm not joking! You deserve the evil tethered to those Cuban Americans. And knowing the justice system also robbed them of high school sweetheart roofie dates, when they get out, keep your underage daughters away from them.

Everything the parents swore they should never have, the Menendez brothers took by force. Parents know their kids better than anyone—fact. They knew how fucked up those boys were in their heads.

The cocksucking faggots were burglarizing their neighbors' homes! This is what we call a character trait. They steal belongings, steal money, steal lives, steal attention, steal stories—they're thieves! Unless the Menendez brothers are claiming the neighbors too were fucking them in their asses, ugh, Netflix, get ready for a sequel. Perhaps, Eric affirms, "We burglarized our neighbor because he was fucking Lyle in his ass while the wife fucked me in my ass with a strap-on coated with strawberry lubricant. The reason for the scrumptious jelly is that the husband would later... um... you know... um... eat his dessert, which was my prime ass."

When they get out of prison, remind you of over 30 years of schooling with murderers, rapists, thieves, and child molesters; top-notch coaching in violence and exclusively, manipulation; their strong suit, the devil inside them will be more potent because evil inherits the priceless gloat.

OJ, in a sense, compared to them, was innocent. He didn't blow his ex and her toyboy to pieces while they slept. He didn't kill his rich mommy and daddy. OJ had an intoxicated button-pushing ex who attacked him as she had countless other times. She triggered a moment of passionate reaction. It wasn't premeditated! Jose and Kitty Menendez, on the other hand, their only crime was telling their kids no more money, get a fucking job, or get the fuck out! Sounds like a typical greedy rich family, hey?

Poetic justice will follow the Menendez brothers because those character traits are still as active as their lies are today. Make what you want of that, but if I were wealthy, ugh, ask Bob Lee what he thinks about shady people who shouldn't be among the rich. Oh, wait, never mind. Perhaps, get a ghost whisperer to ask him.

Finally, who is this key witness encouraging a resentencing hearing? Roy Rossello. Background reference him! Lmao at what you discover... (IF) you can.

Last edited:
They look like mutts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon and BigJimsWornOutTires
Legit DNRD

• +1
Being evil isn’t real, it’s just being natural

• Hmm...
  • +1
They look like mutts tbh
Half and half, the way LGBT likes it.

Being evil isn’t real, it’s just being natural
Oh, fuck is it real. Evil is like a spiritual parasite. If they had cured themselves of that evil, they would've told the truth by now.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I had to edit that due to trying to be a better person

and yet foids love menendez brothers while i rot in my bedroom shitposting on .org despite being hardworking respectful and a productive non criminal member of society its over

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
and yet foids love menendez brothers while i rot in my bedroom shitposting on .org despite being hardworking respectful and a productive non criminal member of society its over
I know, right? Anyone without a criminal record or criminal intent who opposes politicians and corporations is public enemy number one. They want to see us all in prison. Thugs and migrants are easier to control. All they want is pussy, a little money, a nice car, and respect. No problem! But a law-abiding citizen with a strong voice can't be bought, that's the enemy in their minds.

As for foids and faggots, they're naturally retarded and whatever they say has no strength.