The mental chains of narcissism

Acion

Acion

Most people today are narcissistic. The rich ass people that rule the world made you narcissistic because it makes you very easy to control. The average brainwashed wagecuck will tell himself and other that he works for himself, but we all know that is a lie. Another man literally tells this wagecuck when to wake up, how to organize his time, what to wear and when to piss, but the narcissistic wagecuck won't acknowledge that he's exploited. That just one example of how narcissism blinds you and keeps you enslaved.

• +1
Reactions: noobs, slavicpsycho and imthesupremecel
you should be narcisstic

you should be narcisstic
You're mediocre at best. I can tell that you're done kind of balkan gypsy from your name. I'm talking about people like you in this thread. You come from a race of janitors. You're people are the janitor class for Western Europeans yet you think you're the shit.

You're mediocre at best. I can tell that you're done kind of balkan gypsy from your name. I'm talking about people like you in this thread. You come from a race of janitors. You're people are the janitor class for Western Europeans yet you think you're the shit.
why you are so mad
anyway suck my "balkan" dick braindead mongolian retard