The MEWING hoax

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
LARP
Ok guys, 12 months in and at the clinic here in Serbia we tested and used 3d predictive imagery on models to test the Mewing theory.

Be sure to read this before you post : I really don't care if you are a troll or 15 year old acneic guy who will post here for fun, or to bash what I write, I honestly don't care.

At our clinic we got the next predictive result of a person who mewed for 5 years each day, attention ! we used super new tech on this one, the results are very accurate, yes we do have soft to test various things in the human body and to see the result 3d form and effects on the body, to the precision of even hormone changes. Thank you.

Our result : bone density in the jaw area changed 0,000000000000000003 in the best case , we used 10 male models of different ages. Also the area of under chin , more exactly the skin lost the whole support and it caused severe sagging skin in our models . No more neck contour was visible !! all of our models got severe saggy skin under neck and the jaw remained the same.

Conclusion : the mewing theory is a hoax , probably who made it knew that it will actually cause nothing but no more neck.

Now if anyone on these forums has REAL EVIDENCE to prove that mewing can change the bone structure or density, please do post. To this day I know not even 1 real case of someone who changed skull / jaw from mewing.

PLEASE DO PROVE ME OTHERWISE !

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, alex569, cutecel and 5 others
thx doc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Rasputin and Mayorga
Sounds like a massive larp

Also what has bone density to do with mewing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Futility, GoMadAndSTFU and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and GoMadAndSTFU
Initial reports on this theory stated that there will be changes in bone density , then the whole skull shape will change / jaw shape will change. Nothing was shown in our results from these, but please do post here mewers, about how the area under your jaw looks now, I am sure you all got saggy skin also known as double chin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Where did you find models in serbia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Rasputin, Deleted member 1553 and 9 others
tbh go to /r/orthotropics and sort by top posts all time
there are some actual legit results (i think even salludon posted there once) but they were all doing extreme shit like sets of chin tucks, taping mouth at sleep to avoid mouthbreathing, hard-mewing (applying more force) for hours daily
just simply soft-mewing wont do shit

• +1
Reactions: Hades and TheMewingBBC

That's enough to know that this retard is either a larp or a low IQ subhuman who doesn't know the difference between density and morphology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SayNoToRotting

you`d be surprised to find out that serbia is not only raki and naked peasants dancing around alcohol. Take a trip here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gunna and GoMadAndSTFU
Initial reports on this theory stated that there will be changes in bone density , then the whole skull shape will change / jaw shape will change. Nothing was shown in our results from these, but please do post here mewers, about how the area under your jaw looks now, I am sure you all got saggy skin also known as double chin
Doktor iz Srbije si? Jel si ozbiljan ovo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
My tongue was on the roof of my mouth as I didn't read this post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and Deleted member 685
there are some actual legit results (i think even salludon posted there once) but they were all doing extreme shit like sets of chin tucks, taping mouth at sleep to avoid mouthbreathing, hard-mewing (applying more force) for hours daily

All results on that shit are fake, people taking pics on different angles and claiming they changed, then you make a comparison on PS and they still cope. Those phags really think they'll change their bones with little pressure after the bone is already formed JFL. The only one that may be legit is Astrosky, Saludon got fillers or whatever, the only thing that changed in him was the chin

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Administrator, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
you`d be surprised to find out that serbia is not only raki and naked peasants dancing around alcohol. Take a trip here
A

Placed a random streetview marker in Serbia on google maps, seems like a nice place

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Cornnyy, GoMadAndSTFU and 6 others
Mewing might be cope, but because of hard mewing my upper eyelid literally improved over the past months and it literally doesn't show upper eyelid anymore

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
As expected , troll posts. I thought this community is somewhat worth staying.

Well, just wait until a hardcore mewer will admit that the only change it did to him was saggy underchin skin, aka double chin.

Cheers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, DidntRead and Deleted member 2227
NEMOJ JEST GOVNA

• +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
Sounds like a massive larp

Mewing is about moving maxilla stupid aspie scientist faggot nobody cares about density

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 685
Also the area of under chin , more exactly the skin lost the whole support and it caused severe sagging skin in our models . No more neck contour was visible !! all of our models got severe saggy skin under neck and the jaw remained the same.
Lol at your glitchy poverty software

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, mattzdeb and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Believing in Mewing= Low IQ confirmed and added to my ignore list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew and Deleted member 685
The shitty troll that claimed height doesn't matter and neither collagen does is back?

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Believing in Mewing= Low IQ confirmed and added toy ignore list

As expected , troll posts. I thought this community is somewhat worth staying.

Well, just wait until a hardcore mewer will admit that the only change it did to him was saggy underchin skin, aka double chin.

Cheers
How the Fuck does it cause saggy skin?

all you anti mewing fags havent hard mewed correctly for extended [eriod of time. proof is in the pudding.

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
Dr. Đurđe Matejković bringing us the most exclusive medical news from Serbia.

Can you attach some x-rays as well, doc

Last edited:
  • +1
Ok guys, 12 months in and at the clinic here in Serbia we tested and used 3d predictive imagery on models to test the Mewing theory.

Be sure to read this before you post : I really don't care if you are a troll or 15 year old acneic guy who will post here for fun, or to bash what I write, I honestly don't care.

At our clinic we got the next predictive result of a person who mewed for 5 years each day, attention ! we used super new tech on this one, the results are very accurate, yes we do have soft to test various things in the human body and to see the result 3d form and effects on the body, to the precision of even hormone changes. Thank you.

Our result : bone density in the jaw area changed 0,000000000000000003 in the best case , we used 10 male models of different ages. Also the area of under chin , more exactly the skin lost the whole support and it caused severe sagging skin in our models . No more neck contour was visible !! all of our models got severe saggy skin under neck and the jaw remained the same.

Conclusion : the mewing theory is a hoax , probably who made it knew that it will actually cause nothing but no more neck.

Now if anyone on these forums has REAL EVIDENCE to prove that mewing can change the bone structure or density, please do post. To this day I know not even 1 real case of someone who changed skull / jaw from mewing.

PLEASE DO PROVE ME OTHERWISE !
greatest LARP ever seen on PSL

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000 and Deleted member 685
I repeat, post one real case of someone who changed shape, whatever the hell he did with mewing, excluding lighting and pushing the maxilla outw.

A REAL CASE, PLEASE
THERE IS NONE, NONE !

• JFL
They just swallow so their hyoid goes up and their jawline becomes more prominent just lol at you dumb cunt. Remindme next day i will show you example bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
They just swallow so their hyoid goes up and their jawline becomes more prominent just lol at you dumb cunt. Remindme next day i will show you example bro
just swallow bro
at this point i feel like ur memeing to feel less miserable about urself

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and GeorgeMathew
Seen results hard mewing and taking supplements at 16. It’s cope older than 18 but the younger the better. I swear to god most young white boy is good looking (no pedo shit) like they have proper developed faces and shit somehow somewhere something goes wrong and only 1% stay good looking probably because of posture because my neighborhood is wealthy and the youngsters eat well. But you will never be able to convince me hard mewing 24/7 from 16-18 will have no significant effect no matter what gay study u show me

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
66l5tio7d8031.jpg

Before and after mewing ascension

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, Marsiere214, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
Seen results hard mewing and taking supplements at 16. It’s cope older than 18 but the younger the better. I swear to god most young white boy is good looking (no pedo shit) like they have proper developed faces and shit somehow somewhere something goes wrong and only 1% stay good looking probably because of posture because my neighborhood is wealthy and the youngsters eat well. But you will never be able to convince me hard mewing 24/7 from 16-18 will have no significant effect no matter what gay study u show me

Wich suppléments bro ? Young cel here

no gives a shit about you or your fucking ignore list you fucking cunt. go ahead and ignore me
no gives a shit about you or your fucking ignore list you fucking cunt. go ahead and ignore me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and cutecel

Clearly you give a shit

Wich suppléments bro ? Young cel here
You need caloric surplus and body weight in protein every day, D3, calcium, zinc, k2 ashwaganda, tongkat Ali, and lift heavy every other day and sprint on off days for hgh (don’t think will make you grow that’s all genetic) . Test hgh Sarms gh and all that shit would be ideal But it’s more likely to fuck shit up and it’s expensive all the stuff I listed is the best I know of also sleep well and listen to subliminals even if they are bullshit

K2 and ashwaganda for what ? Post a link pls?

You need caloric surplus and body weight in protein every day, D3, calcium, zinc, k2 ashwaganda, tongkat Ali, and lift heavy every other day and sprint on off days for hgh (don’t think will make you grow that’s all genetic) . Test hgh Sarms gh and all that shit would be ideal But it’s more likely to fuck shit up and it’s expensive all the stuff I listed is the best I know of also sleep well and listen to subliminals even if they are bullshit

We need more guys like you in thus forum , thanks bro !

K2 for bones and ashwaganda for anxiety / sleep

Well I’m so scientist but I believe K2 influences bone growth especially in high doses. Ashwaganda will reduce cortisol and increase testosterone (the first month taking this my bench went up significantly without me working out) . Obviously this shit isn’t magic though. I do also believe there are genetic limits to bone structure in face and body and shit unless overridden by hgh usage, a lot of people here actually developed the way they were supposed to but have shit genetics , but both my parents have forward grown cheek and I don’t so that’s what I’m working for .

oh and you can find your own links just look up ashwaganda and testosterone
K2 and bone growth