The middle ground

Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

San man
My strategy involves completing three years of active service in the Marines after joining Job Corps, followed by a transition to the reserves while pursuing a college education at the age of 20. This approach ensures that my college expenses are fully covered, allowing me to maintain a sense of youthfulness and purpose. Upon graduating at 22, I plan to enter the border patrol while remaining in the reserves to facilitate a smoother transition. I intend to leave the reserves at 23, serve four years in the border patrol, and then depart at 26 to become a private military contractor for another four years. My goal is to retire by 30, potentially in Mexico or the Philippines.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, StarvedEpi, twinkceluwu and 2 others
A long sentence

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Autismcel and ey88
After job corps do 3 years active in the Marines switch to reserves and attend college at 20 this was my college is fully paid for and I'm still relatively young and don't feel like I wasted my youth graduate at 22 transition to border patrol while still being in the reserves so the transtions smoother leave reserves at 23 do 4 years in the border patrol leave at 26 then become private military contractor do that for 4 years retire at 30 in mexico or the Philippines
first decent thing u said on this fucking forum

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
My strategy involves completing three years of active service in the Marines after joining Job Corps, followed by a transition to the reserves while pursuing a college education at the age of 20. This approach ensures that my college expenses are fully covered, allowing me to maintain a sense of youthfulness and purpose. Upon graduating at 22, I plan to enter the border patrol while remaining in the reserves to facilitate a smoother transition. I intend to leave the reserves at 23, serve four years in the border patrol, and then depart at 26 to become a private military contractor for another four years. My goal is to retire by 30, potentially in Mexico or the Philippines.
Sleep Yawn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
@twinkceluwu

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
mirin plan

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Im gonna become a orthodontist and give lil kids palate expanders

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer