the mindset of every little thing counts is best when looksmaxing

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
i see ppl downplay other ppls other looksmaxing efforts by saying "it is a little to no difference, wont cause any real changes"

to those who say that i want to remind facial attraction and beauty literally depends on milimeters, and im not talking about bone wise although it is the thing what ppl first think about this claim

slightly more or less ipd, pfl, mouth width, philtrum, eyebrow length(check arabincel thread), chin projection etc literally every little improvement counts

so go ahead and get that lip lift,use that serum to improve your eyelashes, experiment and try with mouth widening device, use pe exercises to get a bigger dick, do daily exercises on your way to a thicker neck

because like i said all these little things add up in the long run

im extra blackpilled nowadays and we guys are all in the same boat so just wanted to share

keep going guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Alexanderr, tylerhunter97 and 5 others
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 1476 and nastynas
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!
literally seconds after i posted

have a life rit

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
Accurate post but it will not get much attention in off topic, and any it does get will be shitposts like from @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Accurate post but it will not get much attention in off topic, and any it does get will be shitposts like from @Ritalincel
well actually yeah it is a looksmaxing post but i dont know why i posted in offtopic

well actually yeah it is a looksmaxing post but i dont know why i posted in offtopic
You and @turkproducer need to sort out who’s keeping that avi.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
You and @turkproducer need to sort out who’s keeping that avi.
he a fake me copying my drip

that man in avi is a hero for us so we can both keep it

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How do you both feel about Erdogan?
he wants to be a sultan i think

i don’t live in turkey but there was once a time where the lira was as strong as the dollar.

How do you both feel about Erdogan?
he is just a dog on leash, held by usa and jews, he tries to just act tough and seem that way for his fanatics

since his time everything got progressively worse slowly but surely, but his people just cant see it somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Penis extension though- id be careful about this shit. When you enlarge things, you also enlarge area for nerves and they spread out etc. Ive seen acouple of threads with dudes mention they have a hard time coming, like they keep an erection but cant get a fkn orgasm, it takes way too long.

Some wrote about erection issues.

I mean it makes sense, if you get your dickhead to extend/enlarge by like 50-70%, the nerves are also spread out by same ammount and so you become less sensitive in that area. Saw many dudes mention they got significantly less sensitive on the dickhead, and its not allways an advantage.

Be careful cause for most men, you cant mess this area up or youll have to rope.

Last edited:
Penis extension though- id be careful about this shit. When you enlarge things, you also enlarge area for nerves and they spread out etc. Ive seen acouple of threads with dudes mention they have a hard time coming, like they keep an erection but cant get a fkn orgasm, it takes way too long.

Be careful cause for most men, you cant mess this area up or youll have to rope.
yes being slow and careful is better for dick gains

All that matters is @loromate wanting to suck my dick for money

• Hmm...
Reactions: nastynas

Srs? Do you have any links? I’ve only ever read about improving erection quality and improving performance in bed. I’m personally only really going to focus on girth gains in the first place but would still be curious.