The MMS section is horrible (my crazy experiences)

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Ive been using .org for about 2 years now, (on this account I think its been like 6 months or somthin) and the MMS section has brought me the worst experience ive ever had on this fourm

: Everyones poor larping.

Any time I offer to pay for information I get 50 dms, that are PARAGRAPHS of sob stories or philosophical ideas.
(I cant expose dms cuz its against the rules and im not a dirty rat tho)
But some examples are I offered to pay for some nootropic info and I got 3 essays that had me like :

Finals study

#2 : Everyones a grifter

Im not trying to call anyone in specific but everyone has givin me bare minimum advice, / tried to help me, and then they ask for money. And sure while I offered money, I offered money for tangible information. All 5 (YES THIS HAPPENED 5 TIMES AND I OFFERED MONEY TWICE)
Somone has givin me information that didn't work or I didn't use and then asked for money that they never earned.

Heres another gif for all the low attention span dudes.
Sad upset

Working with the MM&S section has been the worst experience's of my entire time on this forum. Everyones coping, everyones wasting their time, everyones grifting, no one knows that their talking about, no ones helping, EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE is larping.
BelatedImportantArmadillo-max-1mb.gif

Attachments

• 1678921703737.png
    1678921703737.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21044, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I mean that's what you would expect out of a moneymaxxing section on a forum where most are NEETs, right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Tallooksmaxxer, Graham and 7 others
Half of this forum are retarded 17 year olds who want money for xbox what did you expect

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, enchanted_elixir, Graham and 9 others
when it comes to moneymaking advice no one can actually give you specifics because it’ll either
1. put their business in jeapordy (niggas here will derank your vids or website or some other sabotaging shit)
2. saturate their market
3. expose the inner workings of their business
4. no one will listen to them anyways

thats why most good moneymaking advice is very general:
1. if ur not richcel, choose an unsaturated market
2. choose a niche
3. cheap/profitable advertising scheme, if you dont make good money with low investment you wont make great money with high investment
4. have a method to the method
5. low to no cost for investment
6. solve a problem, provide a quality of life change, provide a service
7. apply concepts from other niches to your own (reselling, dropshipping, automation, etc.)
8. sell to previous customers
9. stocks, crypto, and trading are all memes and cant make you rich unless your lucky
10. getting rich is luck + taking action when you do get lucky
11. and theres probably a whole lot more things i can think of right now

ill eventually provide a huge thread to this forum on all my moneymaxxing schemes and explaining why they work in depth when im secure and hopefully you retards actually use the knowledge to ascend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 26438 and 4 others
when it comes to moneymaking advice no one can actually give you specifics because it’ll either
1. put their business in jeapordy (niggas here will derank your vids or website or some other sabotaging shit)
2. saturate their market
3. expose the inner workings of their business
4. no one will listen to them anyways

thats why most good moneymaking advice is very general:
1. if ur not richcel, choose an unsaturated market
2. choose a niche
3. cheap/profitable advertising scheme, if you dont make good money with low investment you wont make great money with high investment
4. have a method to the method
5. low to no cost for investment
6. solve a problem, provide a quality of life change, provide a service
7. apply concepts from other niches to your own (reselling, dropshipping, automation, etc.)
8. sell to previous customers
9. stocks, crypto, and trading are all memes and cant make you rich unless your lucky
10. getting rich is luck + taking action when you do get lucky
11. and theres probably a whole lot more things i can think of right now

ill eventually provide a huge thread to this forum on all my moneymaxxing schemes and explaining why they work in depth when im secure and hopefully you retards actually use the knowledge to ascend
I never asked anyone for moneymaxing advice. Just nootropics and a good website to bot Instagram followers. I’ve already found an unsaturated way to make money, and I’m making money on it rn

legit, mods need to implemenet my ideas ASAP

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile and Sondern
facts

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
3320186_1678921703737.png

• +1
legit, mods need to implemenet my ideas ASAP

Lol moneymaxing is life. Can’t believe you called to cringe. Although this subfourm isn’t too good I’ve got some use out of it

Lol moneymaxing is life. Can’t believe you called to cringe. Although this subfourm isn’t too good I’ve got some use out of it
it is extremely cringe. nothing more off-putting than terminally online aspies obsessed with "hustling" and the "grind"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Informationcapitali, Sondern and 2 others
it is extremely cringe. nothing more off-putting than terminally online aspies obsessed with "hustling" and the "grind"
stay poor, keep mirin while I mog

Ive been using .org for about 2 years now, (on this account I think its been like 6 months or somthin) and the MMS section has brought me the worst experience ive ever had on this fourm

Any time I offer to pay for information I get 50 dms, that are PARAGRAPHS of sob stories or philosophical ideas.
But some examples are I offered to pay for some nootropic info and I got 3 essays that had me like :

View attachment 2112236

Im not trying to call anyone in specific but everyone has givin me bare minimum advice, / tried to help me, and then they ask for money. And sure while I offered money, I offered money for tangible information. All 5 (YES THIS HAPPENED 5 TIMES AND I OFFERED MONEY TWICE)
Somone has givin me information that didn't work or I didn't use and then asked for money that they never earned.

View attachment 2112242

Working with the MM&S section has been the worst experience's of my entire time on this forum. Everyones coping, everyones wasting their time, everyones grifting, no one knows that their talking about, no ones helping, EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE is larping.
ffs you offered money requesting plagiarized information gathered by a non-degree larper-scientist. Online hobbyist experts love giving free advices about their passion.

Ive emailed irl scientists questions and they always respond, for example

• +1
Reactions: mogger123
ffs you offered money requesting plagiarized information gathered by a non-degree larper-scientist. Online hobbyist experts love giving free advices about their passion.

Ive emailed irl scientists questions and they always respond, for example
Lol wtf are you talking about. #1 why tf would I care if it’s plagiarized info. Everyone’s information is based off of somone else’s work and knowledge. (I agree with the hobbyist experts part tho) #2 why tf would I care if u emailed scientists 😂 like wtf, why would I do that. It’s too much work, the ROI is nonexistent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and Danish_Retard
Lol wtf are you talking about. #1 why tf would I care if it’s plagiarized info. Everyone’s information is based off of somone else’s work and knowledge. (I agree with the hobbyist experts part tho) #2 why tf would I care if u emailed scientists 😂 like wtf, why would I do that. It’s too much work, the ROI is nonexistent
1. yes they are seriously bad people, never pay for something that could be given out for free. I laugh at them and their sad attempt at NEET passive income.

2. basically Im very science oriented so i email scientists. it is what it is

• JFL

View attachment 2112236

View attachment 2112242

I was bummed out when I realized the mms subforum didnt even have any shady crypto pump and dump presales being posted. Nope literally all larps. go to /biz/

• +1
Who tf cares about any of this bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and NorthAtlandidMogs
Who tf cares about any of this bruh
Bro your thread was about how high iq doesn’t mean anything. Which we all know. Like who tf cares. Just a waste of time reading

View attachment 2112236

View attachment 2112242

Are people even charging for info? I got pretty interesting stuff and I ALWAYS hand it over for free (the same way I got it)... Charging a shekel for everything you do is a very slimy, Jewish thing to do and I'm not from Da Tribe 🤭

• +1
Are people even charging for info? I got pretty interesting stuff and I ALWAYS hand it over for free (the same way I got it)... Charging a shekel for everything you do is a very slimy, Jewish thing to do and I'm not from Da Tribe 🤭
Yeah same, idk why I thought I’d get the best info if I have them some money

Yeah same, idk why I thought I’d get the best info if I have them some money
You just have to get the keywords then you can do your own research... I can always find the best books and articles on a certain topic in a handful minutes, but I've doing it for the past 18 years so I'm kinda experienced 🤭

View attachment 2112236

View attachment 2112242

This is not moneymaxxing forum. At most there have been 2 ideas in my 4 years that could bring money... u is live u is learned.

• +1
myh vitamin d and bacopa will 10x your iq lol

• JFL