the mods are confirmed faggots

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
nigga I had this avi for 3 days and suddenly they think it's gay
It's just shrek holding his dingalong, what's gay in that?

30% warning for jack shit
here enjoy shrek his bbc faggots

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, exo, PsychoH and 6 others
Are nsfw profile pics allowed?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
4121548 RDT 20240108 1359494481806052607496896

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and PsychoDsk
Are nsfw profile pics allowed?
I saw avis with the biggest bbcs in history but the faggy mods are teaming up against shrek:ogre:

@Lmao

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and not__cel
I saw avis with the biggest bbcs in history but the faggy mods are teaming up against shrek:ogre:

@Lmao
Kill Lmao. Behead Lmao. Roundhouse kick Lmao into the concrete. Slam dunk Lmao into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Lmao. Defecate in Lmao's food. Launch Lmao into the sun. Stir fry Lmao in a wok. Toss Lmao into an active volcano. Urinate into Lmao's gas tank. Judo throw Lmao into a wood chipper. Twist Lmao's head off. Report Lmao to the IRS. Karate chop Lmao in half. Curb stomp Lmao. Trap Lmao in quicksand. Crush Lmao in the trash compactor. Liquefy Lmao in a vat of acid. Eat Lmao. Dissect Lmao. Exterminate Lmao in the gas chamber. Stomp Lmao's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Lmao in the oven. Lobotomize Lmao. Mandatory abortions for Lmao. Grind Lmao in the garbage disposal. Drown Lmao in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Lmao with a ray gun. Kick Lmao down the stairs. Feed Lmao to alligators. Slice Lmao with a katana.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, tigrxs, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
i pray to shrek every night, thanking him for the life i've been given

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
How big is Shrek's cock? I wanted to tag True_Cel but boyo changed his named to a pokimon..

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and leanmaxx74
Kill Lmao. Behead Lmao. Roundhouse kick Lmao into the concrete. Slam dunk Lmao into the trashcan. Crucify filthy Lmao. Defecate in Lmao's food. Launch Lmao into the sun. Stir fry Lmao in a wok. Toss Lmao into an active volcano. Urinate into Lmao's gas tank. Judo throw Lmao into a wood chipper. Twist Lmao's head off. Report Lmao to the IRS. Karate chop Lmao in half. Curb stomp Lmao. Trap Lmao in quicksand. Crush Lmao in the trash compactor. Liquefy Lmao in a vat of acid. Eat Lmao. Dissect Lmao. Exterminate Lmao in the gas chamber. Stomp Lmao's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Lmao in the oven. Lobotomize Lmao. Mandatory abortions for Lmao. Grind Lmao in the garbage disposal. Drown Lmao in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Lmao with a ray gun. Kick Lmao down the stairs. Feed Lmao to alligators. Slice Lmao with a katana.
saw the original cagefuel post, just say niggers

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
nigga I had this avi for 3 days and suddenly they think it's gay
It's just shrek holding his dingalong, what's gay in that?

30% warning for jack shit
here enjoy shrek his bbc faggots

told you nigga, mods just wanna gatekeep him to themselves

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and PrimalPlasty
got 40% warning for "not looksmaxxing content" and "racebaiting" jfl