The mods on here suck

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

My dream will be fulfilled.
Fuck alexander fuck numbthepain fuck administrator and fuck master. I pmed them evidence of a mod abusing power and whatd they do? Ignore because the rules dont apply to other mods.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, Tabula Rasa, rooman and 6 others
That's why .is mogs this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BroMinBoss, Sub5kang and sub5incel125
And before any mod tries to ban me look at the fucking rules

Fuck alexander fuck numbthepain fuck administrator and fuck master. I pmed them evidence of a mod abusing power and whatd they do? Ignore because the rules dont apply to other mods.
contact me don apollo

i will erase all their perms and elect new moderations and admins.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
@Gengar to I’m disappointed that the only good mod is also corrupt

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and grungymallard97
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopiumX, Gengar, emeraldglass and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BroMinBoss, rooman, PRIEST Sv3rige and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
they wont do anything to clav they dick ride him and master will get angry if he gets banned
does anybody other than the mods and greycels actually like Clav?😭

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and sub5incel125
does anybody other than the mods and greycels actually like Clav?😭
no one does and master pays clav to promote this shitty forum so if he gets banned master will make less money

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and grungymallard97
no one does and master pays clav to promote this shitty forum so if he gets banned master will make less money
someone just doxx clav atp get that fakecel larping MTN bloatcel John Pork Manlet gone

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CopiumX, Tabula Rasa, rooman and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and sub5incel125
they wont do anything to clav they dick ride him and master will get angry if he gets banned
I don’t dickride anyone. You need to contact @Alexanderr if you want to report a mod for abuse. @NumbThePain is currently away but will be back shortly.

No mod is allowed to abuse the position but the problem is that other mods aren’t in a position to do anything. I can’t just ban another mod or take away their role or something. I don’t have that power. I’m sorry.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, grungymallard97, psychomandible and 2 others
I don’t dickride anyone. You need to contact @Alexanderr if you want to report a mod for abuse. @NumbThePain is currently away but will be back shortly.

No mod is allowed to abuse the position but the problem is that other mods aren’t in a position to do anything. I can’t just ban another mod or take away their role or something. I don’t have that power. I’m sorry.
thank you for being the only good mod left I pmed you me ranting so you can ignore that

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and TechnoBoss
Admins are a bit busy bro, if you wait around they will answer eventually.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5incel125
@Gengar to I’m disappointed that the only good mod is also corrupt
Well I've been a bit busy these days and my phone is at 1%, however I would refer to @TechnoBoss or @emeraldglass if you need help. They're the best mods.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, TechnoBoss and sub5incel125