the mog is unreal

lestoa

lestoa

Banned

This bastard, he did nothing for this. Nothing. He just exists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Altruіst, Imretarded? and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and truthhurts
the only thing he has to do to look like that is stay lean

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, iloveboobs, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
where is the mog

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
looks gay, he'd be nothing without height

• +1
Reactions: Rea
this is legit one of his worst pics, KYS

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Rea
looks gay, he'd be nothing without height
yes, i agree. If he would be 5,10 i think it would be unironically over. But his face is just insane

• +1
Reactions: Rea
he can never win on apex legends against me so I mog

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: counterintuitive, YungTrappa, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
he is makeupmaxxed btw

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Art of Pattinson
yes, i agree. If he would be 5,10 i think it would be unironically over. But his face is just insane
how is his face is insane yet you say if he's 5 10 it's be over, WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, watah, N1666 and 2 others
how is his face is insane yet you say if he's 5 10 it's be over, WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT NIGGA
its over for everyone if you are a manlet
height is still law

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight and MA_ascender
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, DarkAscender, YungTrappa and 1 other person
he is makeupmaxxed btw
I can see this becoming a major thing with guys now soon enough. They will use the same makeup methods that they did for chico during runway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and Art of Pattinson
shit pic + overatted by 14yo on tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, Imretarded? and lestoa
Your opinion is of little to no relevance because you are a low iq fag anyways
set urself on fire asap
im a low iq fag but u think 5'10 is manlet height and that it would be over for chico if he was 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
im a low iq fag but u think 5'10 is manlet height and that it would be over for chico if he was 5'10
5,10 is fucking manlet height
if you are 5,10 you can just go and kys, no point in living atp

5,10 is fucking manlet height
if you are 5,10 you can just go and kys, no point in living atp
the world global average height is 5'7-5'8 but 5'10 is manlet jfl ur such a schizo retard stop coping with ur height because your face is disgusting

• +1
it doesnt matter if you have this face and HEIGHT
yea fr, but imagine he had the orc physique (no glazing) (no diddy)

the world global average height is 5'7-5'8 but 5'10 is manlet jfl ur such a schizo retard stop coping with ur height because your face is disgusting
i mog you in every aspect of your life
you would look like a disgusting creature beside me you fucking manlet subhuman

i mog you in every aspect of your life
you would look like a disgusting creature beside me you fucking manlet subhuman
dnr stop with height cope pls

show your face fucktard
i mog you so much its unreal

do u post ur face
I'm not saying that other people look ugly, you bacteria

you stupid spastic are not only a subhuman YOU ARE ALSO A MANLET

I'm not saying that other people look ugly, you bacteria

you stupid spastic are not only a subhuman YOU ARE ALSO A MANLET
if i am so subhuman show ur face

5’10 is still manlet in a women’s gaze height is only acceptable from 6’2 +

if i am so subhuman show ur face
you told me first that iam ugly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it's just like you're shaking right now while you're typing away on your crusty keyboard,
it must be hard - to have your first internet discussion

kill yourself real quick and start a livestream before so i can jerk off to your death
it would make me so horny to see you die

so what if he did nothing lol nobody that mogs worked hard for it what is that logic? looks are genetic

5’10 is still manlet in a women’s gaze height is only acceptable from 6’2 +
that’s only what women online say irl if you have a good face they will take u over a guy who’s tall with a bad face easily and 5’10 is objectively above the average height so how can it be called manlet

• +1
you told me first that iam ugly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
it's just like you're shaking right now while you're typing away on your crusty keyboard,
it must be hard - to have your first internet discussion

kill yourself real quick and start a livestream before so i can jerk off to your death
it would make me so horny to see you die
ah yes i am so very intimated by you 😔
that really offended me and you are the one who started asking me to show my face
there’s no need to cope because you have good height nice that’s good height is good but ur face matters more retard

ah yes i am so very intimated by you 😔
that really offended me and you are the one who started asking me to show my face
there’s no need to cope because you have good height nice that’s good height is good but ur face matters more retard
if you have the face, but not the height your face is fucking useless

a nt mtn who is 6,5 mogs a 5,10 htn to death

if you have the face, but not the height your face is fucking useless

a nt mtn who is 6,5 mogs a 5,10 htn to death
who do you think women are taking
orb at 5’10 who is htn
or
miniminter at 6’5 who is mtn
and 5’10 is tall enough for most women
if you said 5’7 and below i’d agree with you but 5’10 is already taller than 90% of women by a good few inches

Attachments

• IMG_5177.jpeg
    IMG_5177.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5178.webp
    IMG_5178.webp
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
that’s only what women online say irl if you have a good face they will take u over a guy who’s tall with a bad face easily and 5’10 is objectively above the average height so how can it be called manlet
average man isn’t attractive to atleast 80% of women so your argument is void, 5’10 is considered average and most women don’t want average due to hypergamy they want above average

average man isn’t attractive to atleast 80% of women so your argument is void, 5’10 is considered average and most women don’t want average due to hypergamy they want above average
i never said anything about average man being attractive what
nor did i ever say that women don’t prefer taller men
my point was that 5’10 is not a manlet

who do you think women are taking
orb at 5’10 who is htn
or
miniminter at 6’5 who is mtn
and 5’10 is tall enough for most women
if you said 5’7 and below i’d agree with you but 5’10 is already taller than 90% of women by a good few inches
it’s been proven that women are most satisfied when their male partner is 9inches above them in height, average women is 5’4-5’5 so they’d want 6’1-6’2

i never said anything about average man being attractive what
nor did i ever say that women don’t prefer taller men
my point was that 5’10 is not a manlet
western countries 5’10 is considered manlet, women don’t look at numbers of the average they look at taller= better

it’s been proven that women are most satisfied when their male partner is 9inches above them in height, average women is 5’4-5’5 so they’d want 6’1-6’2
‘most satisfied’ doesn’t mean they’d straight up reject anyone below that height
i hope you understand that other things can compensate that other things can compensate for a lack of height

‘most satisfied’ doesn’t mean they’d straight up reject anyone below that height
i hope you understand that other things can compensate that other things can compensate for a lack of height
if they’re not satisfied they’d leave you for a man that satisfied their needs more 😂

western countries 5’10 is considered manlet, women don’t look at numbers of the average they look at taller= better
okay women might find it manlet height and that’s still based on opinion some people think that height is enough and a handful don’t actually care about height much at all
but the FACT is that in the usa even average is 5’9 so you can’t call someone who is literally above the average height short
they may short in comparison to some people but they aren’t a short person

• +1
-If he was 5’10 it would be over

-his face is just insane

Least contradictory truecel